Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:03 am
The Undead Suitor

You know...you could have just uploaded the image to a site like photobucket, or Imgur and sized it down in like...3 minutes.
I've taken care of that on FlickR and added credit to the artist.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:11 pm
Either way, don't worry about it Moon. I've been caught out more times then I can count for having a signature that's too big. I grasp the whole 500x500 size, but I always forget about the byte size. Like Slick, I'm a slow learner. xd  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:17 pm
Aww yiss, successfully wrassled my bag away from my cat and had a great workout at the gym

...though gyms should not be allowed to feature Food Network or anything similar emotion_donotwant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:19 pm
gosh i have so many great commissions to doooo

but i need to cleeeeeean

at least now I know for sure i'm headed back to SCAD this fall.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:20 pm
Halfling Heroine
Either way, don't worry about it Moon. I've been caught out more times then I can count for having a signature that's too big. I grasp the whole 500x500 size, but I always forget about the byte size. Like Slick, I'm a slow learner. xd
how do you make such perfect avatars

tell me your secrets  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:31 pm
Slick Southpaw

...though gyms should not be allowed to feature Food Network or anything similar emotion_donotwant

they show food network so you break down and go eat something, and then need to go to the gym more

its a conspiracy man

just like how the DMV is designed to give you road rage so you have to go to the DMV more

or how movie theater popcorn is extra salty so you need more drinks

ITS ALL ONE BIG WEB OF LIES  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:33 pm
The Undead Suitor
Slick Southpaw

they show food network so you break down and go eat something, and then need to go to the gym more

its a conspiracy man

just like how the DMV is designed to give you road rage so you have to go to the DMV more

pfft, DMV is all about timing, and you can avoid majority of the raaaaaagge

Wouldn't doubt it on Food Network.

'specially when Giada is on emo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:34 pm
Slick Southpaw
The Undead Suitor
Slick Southpaw

its a conspiracy man

giada is my wife  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:35 pm
Prince Ichi
Slick Southpaw
The Undead Suitor
Slick Southpaw

its a conspiracy man

giada is my wife
I only like it when she does her chocolate Italian stuff though.
yum.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:01 pm
Prince Ichi
Halfling Heroine
how do you make such perfect avatars

tell me your secrets

Thank you. redface heart
I'm not sure what to say...er...practice makes perfect? lol  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:46 pm
Halfling Heroine
I see. I used Flick R and it shoudl be fine. As soon as my nails dry up I'm going back to my Soul Calibur game. Need to get to Level 52 to get my angel wings. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:49 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine
I see. I used Flick R and it shoudl be fine. As soon as my nails dry up I'm going back to my Soul Calibur game. Need to get to Level 52 to get my angel wings. stressed

I used to love Soul Calibur 2 when I was a kid, I always played as Cassandra. I really wanted to play the later ones but I don't own a PS3 or an Xbox360. Best of luck getting your angel wings, hopefully they're easier to earn on SC then they are on Gaia. xd  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:54 pm
Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine

I used to love Soul Calibur 2 when I was a kid, I always played as Cassandra. I really wanted to play the later ones but I don't own a PS3 or an Xbox360. Best of luck getting your angel wings, hopefully they're easier to earn on SC then they are on Gaia. xd
I have Soul Caibur 2, 4 and 5 and I'm gettin' the wings on 5 because I just have to level my skills to get them. :3nod Seems easier than Gaia's Alchemy by far.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:52 pm
god our room is so clean and open now

*angelic choir*  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:53 pm
>finds package of tiny fuzzball aliens with sticky feet

>hides them all over the house  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games