Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 5, 3, 2 Total: 16 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:08 pm
*groans and rolls his eyes at the "spa" talk while sipping his steamer*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:13 pm
-crosses arms and leans on the counter, looking at Tes- And just why the hell are you groaning over there, Tes? wink -eyes him over the top of her drink and takes a long sip-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:17 pm
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Xas xas. That is the plan, at least~ They, of course, would have to agree to work here, jhal I do not think that will be a problem considering how handsomely jabbress would likely be able to compensate them. I believe I would mzilst definitely want to try hiring the one who gave my massage redface He had such a charming smile and strong hands redface

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:22 pm
-laughs good naturedly- Ryzan, you're so adorable. ^_^

-sips the last bit of drink out of the glass and stands up, going behind the bar to put the glass in the sink. Then goes to the expresso machine to make something chocolatey, warm, and delicious-

I'm glad you already found someone you would like to hire, Rzyan. And also hope there are many more! : )

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 4, 3 Total: 13 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:24 pm
Such boring girl-talk stare And it's only going to get worse if there's going to be a spa here. The only reason I haven't already given up on this place was because of the steamers... *looks down at his cup* although, these aren't nearly as good as the ones from the old machine. Lily's is a bit too bright and cheery for me to stay at all the time, though they have the best pastries. Chatty Kathy's would be the best bet except that their espresso machine was made specifically in a manner so that I couldn't use it stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:31 pm
-purses lips at Tes- And why was it made in a manner in which you specifically couldn't use it?

And guys like massages too, you punk.

Plus -looks away- stare I voted for the deli...

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:33 pm
*tries to ignore Tes and continues speaking with dame*
Jabbress and I plan to go over a list of employees with photographs included and select possible candidates from there. While a man's skills are mzilst important in these matters, being pleasant to view does not hurt redface

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:35 pm
True enough, Ryzan! blaugh Not many people want to be rubbed on by someone they don't find at least somewhat attractive...  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 1, 4, 2 Total: 14 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:42 pm
tch... guys only enjoy being massaged by hot women, unless they're gay like Ryzan or are just in such a desperate need for one that they don't care if it's a dude giving it.

And it was made so that I couldn't use it because of the "corrupt-a-wish" game stare If I remember correctly, I had wished there be an espresso machine there and bandaidd granted it, but due to the nature of the game it had to be corrupted in some manner... so the espresso machine was installed, but I can't use it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:48 pm
-snickers- Well, isn't that...well, just down right hilarious, really. rofl

Well, if you are nice for a change, maybe you could sweet talk Psyzapp isn't hiring a few women too. I know the Hayata sisters or whatever they go by might like that. And I don't particularly care who my massages come from, male or female.

...Come to think of it, one of the only times I was actually laying down for a massage it was from a woman.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:53 pm
*scoffs at Tes' comment*
Qualla! You always enjoyed when I gave you a massage. *blows a kiss to Tes*

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 6, 5, 4 Total: 22 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:55 pm
eek gonk stressed
Xuat telanth folt klezn, R'zn! scream

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:58 pm
-grins widely at Tes because of Ryzan's statement- I hope that meant LIAR, Ry, cuz that's what Tes is. xd A liar. Hey... twisted I think Tes is looking a little peakish...and...stressed, perhaps you should give him a massage right here, Ryzan... twisted

-giggles as Tes yell at Ryzan- -clucks at him- I don't know what you said but it didn't sound very nice, Tes... -wags finger-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:26 pm
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Dos zhaun dos'che ol~ wink heart

Uln'hyrr is the word for "liar". Interestingly enough, it also means "lair". *giggles* Qualla actually means "please".

*looks over at Tes with a wide grin spreading across his face*
Xas xas. I think a massage is just what he needs~

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 5, 5, 4 Total: 21 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:30 pm
Absolutely not! stressed  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games