Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:02 pm
lurichan
gonk Kagome hit me in the back of the head when I was moving a few manga around.
at least she didn't pound you into the ground xd
SIT!!! *FWOMP*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:03 pm
Kitsoru
lurichan
gonk Kagome hit me in the back of the head when I was moving a few manga around.
at least she didn't pound you into the ground xd
SIT!!! *FWOMP*

Now that.... would be bad. -_-*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:04 pm
lurichan
^_^* i'm glad I don't keep anything sharp on that bookcase or my head would hurt a lot more. 0o; I suppose it could have been worse, Al could have fallen on my head. -_-*

Oo;; metal armor falling on your head = not good, I agree  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:06 pm
Kitsoru
lurichan
^_^* i'm glad I don't keep anything sharp on that bookcase or my head would hurt a lot more. 0o; I suppose it could have been worse, Al could have fallen on my head. -_-*

*nods* Kagome just has the little flimsy bow and doesn't have spikes...she also weighs less than Kikyo in the land of plastic figures.... ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:11 pm
lurichan
Kitsoru
lurichan

*nods* Kagome just has the little flimsy bow and doesn't have spikes...she also weighs less than Kikyo in the land of plastic figures.... ^^*
lol fun XD all my figures are on my bureau of Asia-ness 3nodding I have a Sesshy, Sanosuke from Kenshin, 3 Sasukes (1 young, 2 older) and a Jam bust which I love dearly heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:12 pm
on a different and random topic, anyone have any idea what Palm Sunday is/is about? ^^; I'm a clueless Jew  

Kitsoru

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:13 pm
I have...more figures than I want to take the time to list right now. I'll say there are lots of FMA, a good amount of Chis, some FFs, and a lot of odds and ends.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:15 pm
I wish I had more figures. All I have is a tiny Naraku.
From what I remember (and it has been a long time) palm sunday had something to do with a donkey. I'm not shure how it fits, but my first thought was donkey.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:20 pm
lurichan
I have...more figures than I want to take the time to list right now. I'll say there are lots of FMA, a good amount of Chis, some FFs, and a lot of odds and ends.
Chis? ?_?
IY&MCR: XDDDD a donkey? ROFL rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:20 pm
Hmm, my brain is failing. I can't remember if it's the day Jesus was put in the tomb, the day he disapeared from his tomb, or some other significant day. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:22 pm
Ok well I know something involed a donkey ride, but that probably isn't of significance just something stuck in my brain.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:26 pm
I really wouldn't know, I haven't brushed up on my x-tain mythos in a while. It's kindof on the back burner.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:32 pm
lurichan
I really wouldn't know, I haven't brushed up on my x-tain mythos in a while. It's kindof on the back burner.
if only Ky was hear to tell us-
Ky: >> hm? AGH! gonk *is uber-glomped by Kit* sweatdrop b-bonjour, Kitsoru...
Kit: 4laugh myaaah~! heart heart heart Ky-sama~!!!!! *luvluv*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:35 pm
eek SWEET YAOI ON A STICK!! I'M ALMOST TO 6K GOLD! 4laugh *dances*
EDIT: I AM TO 6K GOLD!!! 4laugh heart  

Kitsoru

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:37 pm
0o; Bad images pop into my head from the phrase "yaoi on a stick"  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games