Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:43 pm
Uncle Haijin
Wtf, they announced who's playing Finnick in Catching Fire and he's as basic and bland as a bowl of oatmeal. So not surprising.

long time no see!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:54 pm
DAT MOHAWK IN CROSSTITCH emotion_kirakira  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:08 pm
Slick Southpaw
DAT MOHAWK IN CROSSTITCH emotion_kirakira

ikr?
I got the pink one  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:14 pm
i love this hat

i

love these

arms
dfjlk
dflk  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 pm
Prince Ichi
i love this hat

i

love these

arms
dfjlk
dflk

are they from the new mcs?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:31 pm
Uncle Haijin
Wtf, they announced who's playing Finnick in Catching Fire and he's as basic and bland as a bowl of oatmeal. So not surprising.

NOOOO. I am not buying this pasty guy for the role of my favorite character in the series.

Hunger Games was a really good movie, but the girl who plays Katniss did not look athletic at all, so when she was climbing trees or drawing a bowstring, it threw everything off. Also, Katniss is supposed to be darker skinned, but whatever.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:20 pm
Love the new bear hat in crossstitch  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:23 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Prince Ichi
i love this hat

i

love these

arms
dfjlk
dflk

are they from the new mcs?
arms are, hat is new in crosstitch  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:13 pm
[another rant]argh, so annoyed at one of my friends cause she got so ******** mad cause we had a quick dinner today and she didn't got invited. we didn't plan anything, it was all very quick and all 4 of us just happened to be on the area. And her spineless boyfriend even joined in posting s**t on facebook

well, I've been quite fed up with her and the drama she always causes, she never can just have a good time and fights with her boyfriend constantly

k, just needed to vent...more, lol[/rant]

Tezca Frost
Love the new bear hat in crossstitch

Yesss it's so cuuute...except for the part were it's worth 20k. Ouch, gold shop items should be cheaper, lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:49 pm
I have such a dramakitty
He plays dead when he's hungry or when he wants attention.
emotion_donotwant

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:56 pm
Slick Southpaw
I have such a dramakitty
emotion_donotwant
You could have our cat who meows like he's dying for 20 straight minutes if you don't feed him the second you walk into the kitchen. :V  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:58 pm
Or you could have a cat that resorts to tapping you (and eventually biting) if you don't feed her.
She's gonna end up fat.
And now the Bengal cat is starting to copy her ;;.
I have stay strong and not give in.  

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:59 pm
Prince Ichi
Slick Southpaw
I have such a dramakitty
emotion_donotwant
You could have our cat who meows like he's dying for 20 straight minutes if you don't feed him the second you walk into the kitchen. :V
Oh he does that too, complete with headbutts and sounding like the most pitiful fat cat ever.

He'll also play tag with his claws if you do not respond to his meows fast enough.

Fortunately his attention span is easily diverted and chucking a cardboard box in his direction is equivalent to the most amazing thing ever next to lasers.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:12 pm
I posted a rotoscoped gif I made on tumblr a few months ago and pretty much abandoned tumblr.
I come back, only to find I've made half of the Korra fandom having really painful "feels" in reaction to the gif I made. And it's got a freaking ton of reblogs. (still hasn't beat my 14k reblog record)

rofl rofl rofl rofl  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:19 pm
Slick Southpaw
Prince Ichi
Slick Southpaw
I have such a dramakitty
emotion_donotwant
Oh he does that too, complete with headbutts and sounding like the most pitiful fat cat ever.

He'll also play tag with his claws if you do not respond to his meows fast enough.

Fortunately his attention span is easily diverted and chucking a cardboard box in his direction is equivalent to the most amazing thing ever next to lasers.
If you ignore Thor long enough while sitting at a desk or in a chair, he'll stretch his body up as far as it can and claw your leg, while mewling extremely pitifully.

That or he does it to annoy you so you'll get up so he can take your seat and curl up in the warm spot.

He also steals treat bags if they're left out, and will hide in a closet with them like a 5 year old. (Pat's mom found 2 shredded treat bags in their closet the other day)

At least he's grown out of trying to nest under your chin when you're laying on your back....or trying to suckle your neck.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games