Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:09 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Prince Ichi
AliceLoathesWonderland
Prince Ichi
meekstape
my package from sega arrived today

im in tears i am so happy

they'll prob be emailing me my game codes closer to the release date of the game but i got my hoodie, and blaster, and drink shaker and im so ******** happy
swag pics pls

Creammmm.
I'm rocking the creammm
oooohhh qurrrllll

I love how autumn-y your outfit is U vU

everytime I wear cream i'm like "I channeling Ichi"

Autumn colours are my fav emotion_kirakira
yes good

soon we will create the cream army

and take over the internet  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:30 pm
talk2hand
pffft cream

*goes back to rain dance*

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:38 pm
Tezca Frost
"you see this, you see this! Well this will keep on happening unless you give me them birdies no longer will this street hear chirps I warn you before it's to late." is what she's trying to tell you.
Yeah. gonk
Meanwhile she's probably traumatized my birds.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:04 pm
Chixen
Tezca Frost
"you see this, you see this! Well this will keep on happening unless you give me them birdies no longer will this street hear chirps I warn you before it's to late." is what she's trying to tell you.
Yeah. gonk
Meanwhile she's probably traumatized my birds.
That sucks gonk
Seems likely poor bird least the cage protects them.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:37 pm
Tezca Frost
That sucks gonk
Luckily. I had a bunch of my birds get eaten one winter because snow had piled on and weakened the top of the cage where two sections were attached (technically this cage belongs to my mom, and my dad didn't build it strong enough) and something slipped through, possibly a mink since it was a narrow break. Most of the birds were killed, along with my two beloved parakeets.

I've had hawks, racoons, and of course cats sit on the aviary too.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:51 am
Slick Southpaw
talk2hand
pffft cream

*goes back to rain dance*

You called~? wink
*joins the cream army*  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:55 am
Chixen
Tezca Frost
That sucks gonk
Luckily. I had a bunch of my birds get eaten one winter because snow had piled on and weakened the top of the cage where two sections were attached (technically this cage belongs to my mom, and my dad didn't build it strong enough) and something slipped through, possibly a mink since it was a narrow break. Most of the birds were killed, along with my two beloved parakeets.

I've had hawks, racoons, and of course cats sit on the aviary too.
I'm sorry to hear that happened. Snow does tend to do that hopefully will not happen again this year.

Its probably that cat just waiting for the snow again. Wow it seems like every animal just wants your birds D:

also nice avi.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:55 am
[rant]
I really LOVE how my sister always go:
"this friend of mine is working on a t-shirt brand, you should take the job"
"how is that brand like? what am I supposed to in that job?"
"JUST GO GET SOME MONEY"

"I need a logo for my company"
"do you have any idea how do you want it to look like? what colors do you want to use?"
"just do a LOGO you know, WITH WORDS....oh and make environmental friendly"

And I just know your shitty friends won't pay me s**t. And holy ******** just because I can draw doesn't mean I can take any ******** graphic design job favor you push at me
[/rant]  

BiaA

Nerd

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:43 am
Any time will do, my love...

Got my schedule for school. I got a lot of electives this year because it's my Senior year, and at my school you get the least amount of required classes that year.

... So I chose classes like Astronomy and Myth/Drama. And GAME DESIGN! A freaking video game design class!

I love my school.

... Any time will do, no choice of words will break me from this rule.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:56 am
BiaA
[rant]
"JUST GO GET SOME MONEY"

"do you have any idea how do you want it to look like? what colors do you want to use?"

And I just know your shitty friends won't pay me s**t. And holy ******** just because I can draw doesn't mean I can take any ******** graphic design job favor you push at me
[/rant]

¬¬ I feel you....

Quote:
"....oh and make environmental friendly"

jeeeeeeezzz!!!!!!!!

I'm still waiting for a payment in a website... I charge them so cheap and they still wanted a discount!! WTF
PAY ME DAMN IT!!!  

Tsukita-chan

Demure Trash

Tsukita-chan

Demure Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:56 am
Kez Mani

Got my schedule for school. I got a lot of electives this year because it's my Senior year, and at my school you get the least amount of required classes that year.

... So I chose classes like Astronomy and Myth/Drama. And GAME DESIGN! A freaking video game design class!

I love my school.

emotion_jawdrop video game design? amazing!!
what are you studying?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:57 am
BiaA
[rant]
"JUST GO GET SOME MONEY"

[/rant]

working on a tshirt brand is actually less graphic design and more illustration and fun. making a logo is about the same things but there are certain design elements and theories to keep in mind so yeah it can be really really tough and annoying.

always have payment be one if the first things discussed tho!  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Cognitohazard

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:05 am
Tsukita-chan
Kez Mani

I love my school.

emotion_jawdrop video game design? amazing!!
what are you studying?

I know, right? I might have my brother in there too - he's a freshman and that was one of the first choices he took for electives. At least somebody he knows will be in one of his classes then.

I'm thinking about going into nursing, so I've pretty much taken every Bio class there was to offer except Anatomy, which is my science credit this year.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:09 am
Kez Mani
I'm thinking about going into nursing, so I've pretty much taken every Bio class there was to offer except Anatomy, which is my science credit this year.
emotion_brofist
awww yiss

As a nursing student in block 2 doing medsurge, I can assure you it's painful, but quite rewarding journey. It's difficult, and anyone who says differently I'd be inclined to jam their junk with a syringe, but I find it certainly worth the effort. The kind of gratitude you get from helping patients makes up for the bs that goes on. And some of the stuff you get to watch and do is absolutely fascinating. emotion_kirakira

I can't wait to check out wound care and go into the OR.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Cognitohazard

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:21 am
Slick Southpaw
Kez Mani
emotion_brofist
awww yiss

As a nursing student in block 2 doing medsurge, I can assure you it's painful, but quite rewarding journey. It's difficult, and anyone who says differently I'd be inclined to jam their junk with a syringe, but I find it certainly worth the effort. The kind of gratitude you get from helping patients makes up for the bs that goes on. And some of the stuff you get to watch is absolutely fascinating. emotion_kirakira

I can't wait to check out wound care and go into the OR.

Oh, I know... my mom was one of those people who ran around delivering paperwork (do they still have those? I haven't been in a hospital for a while, now...) before she got married and decided that her children needed her more than her employer did. She said she kind of envied the nurses because they got to interact with the patients more than she did, and she always wanted to learn more about them then what was on the paper. She's kind of the reason I went into the field.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games