Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:16 am
Padfoot stared at McGonagall in shock before looking up sharply at Remus. He considered briefly just turning back, grabbing Remus, and making a run for it. He wouldn't mind some one forcing Remus or himself to talk, but any one but McGonagall, that was just unfair really.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:36 pm
(Does your wife know you have a female avatar, Minerva? xd Just kidding. Actually, your avatar looks like how I have Minerva in one of my fics. The hair anyways. I love it.)

Remus swallowed. Well, that just wasn't fair. He couldn't exactly give McGonagall the silent treatment. He glanced at Padfoot to find the animagus was looking at him. He looked pointedly at Harry and jerked his head toward McGonagall. Let Harry explain it. He certainly wasn't going to.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:04 pm
Padfoot nodded slightly at Remus and glanced back up at McGonagall. He was tempted to turn back into a human, but that probably wouldn't be the wisest of moves at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:10 pm
Noticing that Sirius and Remus weren't going to be saying anything, Harry stepped into the fire. "I'd love to tell you, Professor, but I'm still not very sure about how Sirius got back, but he is back," he explained. "The reason he and Remus aren't talking is because they're trying to be quiet. I'm not sure I understand it really. But it might...I mean, I'm not explaining this very well."

He sighed, glaring at his godfather. Why was he the one explaining it to her? Sirius should be. Not him. He sighed again, adjusting his glasses as he looked to McGonagall for her reaction.  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Minerva_McGonagall

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:53 pm
I would think my wife would know, as the avatar reflects the real body. Except I haven't nearly this much hair and I only wish my eyes were this green. But, as that isn't the point of this post, I shall move on.

Minerva frowned, her hazel eyes flickering between Harry, the dog, and Remus before finally she shook her head. "Well, if they're going to act childish, I shall just see that I treat them as such," she said, arching one eyebrow at Remus. "I would expect more from you at least, Mr. Lupin."

Turning her back on them, she started up the stairs, hiding the smile with a sharp lilt in her voice. "Well, we should be getting up to Gryffindor Tower," she said.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:41 pm
Padfoot instantly turned into Sirius and glanced harshly at Remus. He prepared himself to say the first word that came to mind if Remus opened his mouth to reply to Professor McGonagall.

Knowing his luck, it would get him in more trouble then he was in now.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:17 pm
(Didn't know Minnesota was cool like that. ^^)

Inside Remus cringed at the disapproving tone in McGonagall's voice. But, he was anything but a quitter. Pursing his lips, he bowed his head and followed McGonagall up the stairs to Gryffindor Tower, running through a list of things he would say to the Headmistress just as soon as he could speak again. Of course, if this went beyond a few hours, he was just going to open his mouth. He didn't think he could take that disapproving look from a woman he admired and respected. The first thing he was going to do was get one of his books from the dorm and curl up in the corner and read. It might make for a good distraction.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:16 pm
"You guys," Harry said softly, following them up the stairs as they made their way to Gryffindor Tower, "maybe you should just drop the silent game or whatever and make up. It think she'd rather you two were all over each other than not speaking."  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:31 pm
Sirius walked along with Remus and Harry, listening intently. He shrugged lightly and glanced over at Remus. He'd only give this up if Remus would.

Perhaps they could think of a better...and slightly safer challenge as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:51 pm
Catching Sirius' eye, Remus nodded. If they were going to have to be around McGonagall, it would be better to be able to speak. She wasn't the kind of woman to take the silent treatment as anything but a childish game. Besides, it was getting boring not taking to Sirius. Not that he was going to admit it.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:51 pm
Sirius walked along feeling a bit awkward, not exactly knowing what to say now that he kind of...had to talk. He glanced at Harry and at Remus before lettingo out a sigh.

"So...Harry...you're godmother over there," he said motioning towards Remus "Really hasn't told me much of what's been going on with you. I mean, I know the simple basics, but..." He trailed off and gestured in a 'Well you know' sort of way.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:52 pm
Harry paused, glancing at Sirius for a moment. He had a feeling his godfather was going to pay for the godmother remark later, but it didn't matter. He had a chance to talk to Sirius since he wasn't concentrating on Remus. This was nice.

"Well, I don't know. I mean," he swallowed. "Well, what do you want to know? It's not as if I'm going to give you a day by day account, you know. Just...erm...ask me something."  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:01 pm
"Significant others, odd things you learned, odd things that happened to you, the stupid glory moments, stupid stuff like that," Sirius said off hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:45 pm
Harry nodded. "I haven't really been dating lately," he said, rubbing the back of his head absently. "I sort of...I mean, I'm a bit more like you than my dad in that department."

He coughed, nervously. "As for the rest, well, I was captain of the Quidditch team. We won the House Cup last year. That was great, but I don't know. I've just sort of been lying low lately. I don't want to have too much attention focused on me. I guess, it's just been trying to be normal mostly, which is turning out to be impossible."  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:52 am
Shaking his head, Remus left Harry and Sirius to talk and sidled up to McGonagall. "Minerva, I want to apologize for the silent treatment. Sirius and I just going into a little disagreement down by the lake," he explaind carefully.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games