Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:26 pm
*though now completely awake, he still has no idea what's going on in the conversation as he became thoroughly distracted by Kyle leaning in close to show and explain the croquet directions to him... which he also didn't at all absorb as he was much more interested in Kyle* emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:27 pm
Gestures wildly at the army of mini Draa's and stands. O…M…G… scream WHAT IS IT ABOUT EVERYONE NOT GETTING THAT THIS IS THE KINGDOM OF HEARTS!! gonk THE COLOR OF THE KINGDOM IS RED!! scream stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:33 pm
*appears out of freakin' nowhere, balancing impossibly on the back of Psy's chair*
I could make them red for you, Frauchen twisted

*pulls out some throwing knives he decided to "borrow" from Draa's personal arsenal*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:39 pm
As much as I'm sure things could be done so easily My Queen, but when the real Draa does arrive what do you plan to do with him? His skin and hair are to the core green, the utter opposite of red. So you will still have tainted colors on set no matter how much you try. Even the cheshire cat isn't red. The elf looks over to see if she can gain assistance from Lia but she was too amused directing her mini army on the set. sweatdrop

Oh yes I forgot about you.....she said drolly at Taus's entrance.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:48 pm
Turns around to see that nice Czechoslovakian man and he's immediately offered to fix her situation. Yes. Please fix this for me, kind Sir. Its good to know there are still gallant men around here. emotion_kirakira

Sits back in the director's chair and upon hearing Anira, she resoponds. Ever hear of a "spray tan," Anira? emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:03 pm
But whyyyyyyyyyyy would anyone want to do something so gross as spray tans? They leave you the bad kind of feeling sticky afterwards. gonk

Upon seeing Taus the army of mini Draas flip their s**t and scatter all over the place.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:19 pm
There have been many technological advances in spray tanning. Sergio has the most fabulous machine he's had installed in wardrobe. emotion_awesome It's even portable…it has hydraulics! xp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:26 pm
Clutching her tail, Lia floats up above their heads. Keep your nasty spray away from my fur! scream One would think Lia was more of a cat with all the kissing she was giving her mistress.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:31 pm
*grins widely at being given the go-ahead... not that he wouldn't have done it anyway even if she told him not to* emotion_awesome
With pleasure, Frauchen twisted

*starts flinging knives at the scattering green rabbits, but unfortunately Draa's skill set is locked to when Draa's in control and he misses every single one of them stressed It looked and sounded easier than it was. stare After exhausting his supply, the little shits even stop to laugh at him*
I'll get you with my bare hands! scream

*jumps off the chair and starts chasing them down*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:22 pm
Rolls her eyes at Lia's theatrics. rolleyes Honestly…You have no idea what this machine is capable of. It can even DYE fur. How do you think I got my long crimson fur coat? talk2hand

Completely impressed with Toss. Giddy even that he would go to such lengths to fix her issue personally by hunting down every single mini Draa with his bare hands. emotion_kirakira Now THAT is what I'm talking about. THAT is how you take the bull by the horns and make things happen. Clasps her hands together and sighs loudly. He's just wonderful. emotion_kirakira  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:34 pm
He was so preoccupied with watching and waiting, just itching to have her Ex show up on set for this scene he wasn't paying any attention to anything else. Hyper focused, he could hardly wait for the scene to start so he could knock out that poliziotto's del cazzo teeth with his red mallet. twisted

But he's overhead his lovely wife complimenting some dude and calling him wonderful, which she does do if deserved, but it was the WAY she said it that caught his attention. emotion_eyebrow And he goes over right next to her to find out just what the hell is going on. evil  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:39 pm
YES! Get every single one of those vermin and turn them all red! emotion_awesome Cheers Toss on. A little encouragement can go a long way. 4laugh  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:50 pm
Looks out to see what his bride is talking about and sees all these small green creatures running around which he assumes is the "vermin" she is speaking of and there is some knucklehead out there trying to chase them down. Very inefficient. rolleyes

He pulls out his silenced pistol, aims at the one closest and quickly pulls the trigger gunning one of the little suckers down.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:57 pm
…………… You're disposing of that and I'm NOT cleaning up the blood. talk2hand

Do we have everyone present, Ryzan? Oh no wait. We need to find Miro. stare Miro is LATE. stare

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:05 pm
Seriously doesn't like the idea of having to clean all the small green bodies up and puts his pistol away. stare Takes out his iPhone to text one of his boys to dispose of the dead vermin and clean up the blood. stare  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games