Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:09 am
SpectralEternity
SpazzticPanda1311

Heya Spazz, level bonuses start at level 20 and increase every ten levels, you can read all about them in the Battle Mechanics page :0

Also, your arcanine is level 26, and Nanaska only has one badge. Trainers with one consecutive badge from a region can only control pokemon up to level 25, so if Nanaska is using her arcanine, then you will need to roll for obedience before attacking, and all the information on that is available in the Rules and Guidelines under the Obedience section.

Yes leo is over level 20 that's why I gave him the bonus.

I will edit my post and use quilava instead. Leo evolved on the way to the gym so I just assumed it would be ok since after this battle Leo would obey.

Quilava is level 22 so he'll get that bonus as well. My bad, im still learning oAo  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:18 am
SpazzticPanda1311
SpectralEternity
SpazzticPanda1311

Heya Spazz, level bonuses start at level 20 and increase every ten levels, you can read all about them in the Battle Mechanics page :0

Also, your arcanine is level 26, and Nanaska only has one badge. Trainers with one consecutive badge from a region can only control pokemon up to level 25, so if Nanaska is using her arcanine, then you will need to roll for obedience before attacking, and all the information on that is available in the Rules and Guidelines under the Obedience section.

I will edit my post and use quilava instead. Leo evolved on the way to the gym so I just assumed it would be ok since after this battle Leo would obey.

Quilava is level 22 so he'll get that bonus as well. My bad, im still learning oAo

Yep! I was just answering the question from your post, I wasn't saying you did anything wrong there lol.

Alright! No worries, I understand. There's a lot to take in, I know lol.  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:23 am
SpectralEternity
SpazzticPanda1311
SpectralEternity
SpazzticPanda1311

Yep! I was just answering the question from your post, I wasn't saying you did anything wrong there lol.

Alright! No worries, I understand. There's a lot to take in, I know lol.

xD oh wow I feel dumb right now lol

Well thank you for your patients with me! I really appreciate it, i'm sort of on the slow side sometimes ;A;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:56 pm
SpectralEternity

Hey spec i heard your out of town and don't have the best of connection so instead of flooding your in box ill leave this here for you or whom ever can answer my questions in your absence.

#1: can we exchange fair tokens for Gem and Apricorn poke'balls rather then the ingredient items ?

#2: Achievement Title: The Journey Begins!
Description: Earn your very first badge!
Notes: N/A
Rewards: 10 exp to each active party pokemon, 5 berries of choice

Does this need to be all the same berry ?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:54 am
Legendary Summon Items count as event items, don't they?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:24 am
Can the 3x grooming items I won be more of the Glamour Shampoo, Conditioner, and Sheen?  

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:54 am
SuperOniBlue

No, they do not. They are their own category of items.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:02 am
Ryssa Blackblood
Can the 3x grooming items I won be more of the Glamour Shampoo, Conditioner, and Sheen?

Ah, no, I should probably clarify that, they would need to be grooming items you could normally post for. I'll edit that into the page, thank you for bringing that up.

Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity

Hey spec i heard your out of town and don't have the best of connection so instead of flooding your in box ill leave this here for you or whom ever can answer my questions in your absence.

#1: can we exchange fair tokens for Gem and Apricorn poke'balls rather then the ingredient items ?

#2: Achievement Title: The Journey Begins!
Description: Earn your very first badge!
Notes: N/A
Rewards: 10 exp to each active party pokemon, 5 berries of choice

Does this need to be all the same berry ?

Hey Tano! Checked with Spec, and we edited in a bit on the pokeballs : ) Basically you can exchange tokens for the pokeballs themselves by just combining the cost of the materials to make them. I think you can also get one a week in the main entrance? Might want to double check but...

And for the berries, they do have to be the same berry ^^

Sorry about the delay on this!  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:16 am
Lia Syuki
SuperOniBlue

Oh. So are they eligible for the Horoscope - Red/White/Blue choices?

I know Horoscope can't give out Legendary Pokemon...but what about their summoning items haha  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:33 am
SuperOniBlue
Lia Syuki
SuperOniBlue

Oh. So are they eligible for the Horoscope - Red/White/Blue choices?

I know Horoscope can't give out Legendary Pokemon...but what about their summoning items haha

Again, no, they are not. Basically, legendary summon items are only available if something explicitly says they are.  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:58 am
Loonamist
Thank you. Has anyone seen my team plasma event question yet by chance ?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:06 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist

I think that was just for noting interest in participation, so I'm not sure anyone noticed, but after checking, I would say no to both, sorry :c Them being twins with their style doesn't really change things, so the only one pokemon/battle per post still applies, and they wouldn't be able to get to use a second pokemon during the boss battle because everyone else will be battling with one, and it wouldn't be fair to let them use two.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:21 am
Loonamist
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist

I think that was just for noting interest in participation, so I'm not sure anyone noticed, but after checking, I would say no to both, sorry :c Them being twins with their style doesn't really change things, so the only one pokemon/battle per post still applies, and they wouldn't be able to get to use a second pokemon during the boss battle because everyone else will be battling with one, and it wouldn't be fair to let them use two.
Oh my bad i didn't see the one pokemon per post part sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:22 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist

It's okay, the wording was a bit ambiguous, so I clarified and added an FAQ just to make sure. Sorry about the confusion oTL  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:30 am
Loonamist
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist

It's okay, the wording was a bit ambiguous, so I clarified and added an FAQ just to make sure. Sorry about the confusion oTL
In that cause ima going to edit my other post to indicate Yukie and the Twins joining in for this event.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games