Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:32 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil 'Rye' Falkov Dragonkin
❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone.
You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want.
You weren't meant to live a lie.
Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.

Let go.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling pleasant.
●I'm speaking to Coralyn at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing white shirt and black jeans.
●I have $190 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

This city is a lot different from what he expected. This was a small town, a small place where most knew who each other were. At least that was what it looked like when he first arrived. Or perhaps it was something normal? He didn’t pay much attention to people back in London, neither did they. Camil stayed away from people, and they did the same when they realised how hard he had been to approach. He wasn’t doing it on purpose, though. He was simply afraid of getting hurt, afraid of being rejected once they got fed up. He has seen how frustrated they looked, and despite seeing it for so many times, it still hurts. As if he could feel his heart shatter from their rejection. That was why he turned to music. That was why he came to love music, because it was the only thing that wouldn’t hurt him. It felt like home.

Restocking? Camil appeared confused. He hasn’t seen her around before. Then again, he was quite new here himself. When did she arrive? Is she staying here, or is she simply on vacation? Camil shook his head, deciding not to prod too much into her business. He didn’t want to form any sort of bond between them, only to have it broken in the end. Friendships? It didn’t occur to him that it was something that could last if he’d just trust in others a little more. Just a little more. ”The people here are different than those back home. They’re more accepting. They take the time to understand you. Or at least those were the few I’ve encountered.. It feels strange, meeting people like them. It’s something hard to get used to. This.. kindness they show.” and Camil certainly hasn’t been used to getting treated so normally, as if there was nothing wrong with him at all. It felt weird, but at the same time, it felt pleasant. Perhaps this world isn’t as cruel as he made it out to be? Perhaps there were still some that held just a bit of compassion within them. Those few people, Camil believed could be a change for this world. He’d turn his head towards her, noticing how she was eyeing his ink, but he made no attempt to speak of it. Just like how she made no attempt to ask. ”If you’re busy then you can always leave. It’s not like I needed you here.. or anything.” and he’d turn away once again, a pink hue taling over his features. Despite claiming how she wasn’t needed, his expression spoke otherwise. He seemed almost lonely, and no matter how hard he tried to push her away earlier, it wasn’t hard to tell that he enjoyed her company despite his childish tantrums.

Clear like ice with a tinge of blue. Blue? The sky? But the sky, to his knowledge, held a lot of colours. Sometimes, it was orange, with specks of pink whenever the sun was setting. It sounded so beautiful in his opinion. Sometimes -or almost all the time in his case- they were grey, when the storm is about to roll in. Often at night, they were navy blue, though all he could see were black. But her eyes, he supposed it would be when the sky is clear, where not a single piece of cloud could be seen. It would be when the sun is shining bright. That seemed to suit her a lot. His gaze was fixated upon her eyes as she spoke, taking in every aspect of her light coloured irises. She was close. So very close. But his thoughts were too occupied on something more fascinating than to realize such a thing. ”I don’t know what colour that may be but.. I imagine it is very beautiful. Like a clear sky, perhaps? They look like they could hold galaxies in them. Your eyes don’t look cold. It looks warm when it glimmers beneath the sun. It’s the first thing I noticed.” he answered, as he took a seat upon the soft sand which he had claimed to look like diamonds. His words sounded strange. It sounded so.. sentimental but that was how he is. He viewed things differently from other people. The things he lacked, made him appreciate other things more, no matter how small that may be. However, the man did not expect his eyes to be addressed in return, and his cheeks would fume as it was called beautiful. Did it now? He couldn’t tell. It wasn’t the first time someone commented on his eyes, but it was the first to hear someone describe it as morning stars. His eyes were gold, he knew that much. ”M-morning stars-..? You’re strange. Really strange. But I guess that’s not so bad a thing.” he answered, a small pout present on his features though it eventually turned into a lighthearted chuckle. ”Thank you for telling me. I may have lived for quite some time now but there’s so little I know about this world. Like what birds sound like, what.. people sound like. What music.. sounds like. It makes me feel so incomplete. It makes me everything feel half empty.” he wondered what it would be like to live like a normal person. To be able to hear, to see. He wondered if he would be a much different person than he is now? But there was one thing he knew, and it was that he wouldn’t appreciate the little things as much as he did now. He noticed how she’d scoot just a little further away from him, and he’d remember just how unpleasant he had been. Perhaps he’d treat her a little nicer should he encounter her again in the near future. For some reason, he felt like they’d be seeing a lot of each other, given how he’ll be hospitalized for the time being. Which reminds him. What was she doing in the hospital? He briefly remembered a nurse calling for her when he left yesterday, but he supposed such a question could be saved for later. He didn’t want to see her smile disappear. She’d say it’s amusing, but to him, it still felt strange in some way. Or perhaps it’s just him in general. ”I don’t know. I guess.. it’s just strange when I can’t see them. Normally they’d stick around, checking on me every two minutes to see if I’m alright. I guess it’s strange when it’s suddenly gone.”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: you are not allowed to judge the senpai how could you-

He is my precious bbu 2precious4disworld

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

Coralyn wondered what it would be like to see the world through his eyes, maybe that's why he was so gloomy most of the time, maybe that's why he didn't seem very happy. She knew how he must have felt, once she lost her voice, she thought that was the end of her life, she couldn't ever speak to anyone or tell them what's on her mind, she couldn't even sing to her own tunes or cry her heart out. It would all go unheard. Their condition might not be all the same, though the kind of pain they felt seemed similar. Feeling of being misunderstood, rejection and pain. Probably why the two moved here? Exactly why she moved here, in search of a new start.

Noticing him look confused, she rubbed the back of her head lightly, maybe she worded her sentence wrong. She decided to let him in, probably since this conversation might come up in the future but the details could wait until then. Then again, with him mentioning the kind of people here, she seemed rather lost. The only people she spoke to were him, the staff at the hospital and the landlord of her new home. They were kind of course, but it wasn't like she had enough time to judge them on that. "I would second that if I knew any better, I just moved here yesterday." she smiled lightly. It might have felt a little better than back at home, how people treated her, but she couldn't tell just yet. She did after all move in yesterday and thinking that everything was just perfect would be silly on her side as well. "I'm not busy.." she would respond to his statement, her eyes still on his ink while she said that before she looked up at him. That look, she could tell he would need some company if not hers. She wasn't planning on leaving him either way, unless he really put it in a harsh manner that would send her waterworks in for a long show.

Realizing how she might have sent him to a state of confusion with her description, she rubbed the back of her head lightly. She never described anything to someone who hadn't seen something, specially something so negligible like colors. Many times people just didn't take the time to appreciate the beauty around them and here was this man, wanting to know how everything he saw appeared and if the colors enhanced their beauty much more. Her cheeks flushed when he seemed to be so close, watching her eyes like they were something unusual, it made her feel like there were butterflies fluttering in her stomach. G-Galaxies? She never thought of it that way, or had someone tell her that. H-He noticed her eyes? Her face flushed a bright red with warmth all over, almost feeling like she could die of embarrassment. "T-Thank you..I don't suppose they are as..as wonderful as you describe them though." she signed, almost finding herself at loss of words to tell him, besides that heartfelt thank you. With that she felt like she could see how he viewed the world now, where people would tell her eyes looked like glass stones, cold like ice..he called them warm? There was more to this man than she could imagine. With her flustered cheeks when she looked back at him, she passed him a slight smile when he called her strange. "All the best people are, I suppose.." she chuckled after stating that, smiling when he chuckled. "I might not really know how it feels not to hear the world or look at the different colors, but I do know what it means..to feel incomplete. I can never sing like I used to, laugh out loud or tell someone what I feel like. I know this might seem like a petty issue, but I would also like to go back to when I could be heard.." she would say, shifting her feet beneath her to draw her knees closer to her chest and rest her chin on them. "I must say though, you might not be able to see what everyone else sees or hear what they hear, but your views are still much more beautiful than theirs could be." she would smile. Looking back over at him, she would nod, like telling him she understood how he felt, she might have had issues with her younger sister but she did truly miss her. She might have never admitted it, but she always did her best to make Coralyn comfortable. Even if her words and deeds seemed harsh most of the times, she really put up with her in many ways. "I understand. I miss my family too." she would tell him.

Eventually, she would stand up, dusting her bottom to dust the sand that adhered to her skirt, sinking her feet into the bed of diamonds and headed to the water, she stood by the shore, close enough for her ankles to be immersed and shuddered a little. The water was cold, but good for her, she looked over, wanting to see if he could move about and probably dip his feet too, but she didn't want to force him, he was still recovering after all. Walking around a little, she would scoop up a hand full of the clear water, looking down at it before looking back at him. The gears of her mischievous brain turning as she looked over to him but it soon died realizing how she'd just be sprinkling water at him by the time she reached him. Huffing lightly in disappointment, she dropped what ever water remained along her hands and headed back to where he sat. Kneeling by him where she sat, she stuck her slender finger down on the sand and began to dig along as she drew patterns, stick figures, funny looking animals and hearts, nothing related though. Eventually she ended up drawing, "C.C". A small smile played upon her lips, it didn't necessarily mean it could be their names. Her sister's name also began with a C.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Camil || Mood: Calm, mischievous. || Single || || Where: Hospital || Listening to: || OOTD: Girly

Occ: Amg... -craiz- SENPAI IS SO ADORABLE!!
Edited~ hence the double quotes xD

yo punny nut
[quote="][/spoile]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

dolefulkid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:55 pm
User Image
L. Basile Courtemanche
User Image

Still needing to explore what this new land held for him Basile decided to go to the beach. He brought Milk Tea, or Thé au lait., he felt Thé au lait would have a good time outside of the house, he left Babo at home though, she tends to be a little more violent and Basile didn't want her biting anyone. He got to the beach in good time, the walk to here from his house was a little long. He got there a little before noon so when he looked out to the horizon the sky was still smudged with various purples and reds and oranges, it was a beautiful sight and made him wish he had come here with a blank canvas and some paint. He decided to instead pull out his phone and take a panoramic so he could use it as a reference later if he decided to in fact pain this. He put his phone away and looked down to find Thé au lait gone. He looked around the beach, relieved when he found her coming back to him with a stick in her mouth.

Basile felt a type of joy. He loved his pets, and he loved spending time with them. He kneeled and opened his arm. "Thé au lait, viens ici, mon pain." He said, voice as sweet as her. Thé au lait came up to him, her head rubbing his side. He smiled and pet her, her fur was soft and thick. He took the stick from her mouth and kissed her on the nose before standing. She barked and wagged her tail, dipping her upper body he smiled and threw the stick without looking, and that was his mistake. Milk Tea ran after the stick that was still in the air and Basile's eyes followed and he saw the stick heading for another man on the beach. He felt himself go pale and started heading over in the the other man's direction. "Oh non. Monsieur! Attention, s'il vous plaît!" He shouted before realizing he spoke french. He cursed himself under his breath. "Monsieur, look out, please!" He said again, waving his and indicating for the other man to duck.

User Image

🍧 I am currently feeling Fatigued
🐋 I am speaking with Un homme.
🍧 I have a crush on No one.
🐋 In my pocket I have $200
🍧 I am Wearing x

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:40 pm
User Image
Um, well...
If you please, dance more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord
What should I do about such feelings?
Can't you tell me? Just a little?

Alphonse Fleur

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The longer Alphonse stood taking in the view the more he regretted not bringing some of his supplies with him. It would be nice to try and sketch or paint the ocean, but it wasn't like he wouldn't be able to later since he lived so close to the beach. Once it got warmer he could imagine spending a lot more time there as well. This wasn't quite the inspiration he was looking for, but it was a good start at least.

His musing was interrupted by someone yelling not too far away. Curious, he looked to see that the man was, in fact, yelling at him, first in French than in English, and was headed his way along with a dog. It didn't take a genius to figure out what he was shouting about. Alphonse ducked down before the stick could hit him, said object landing a few feet away from him, then turned towards the brunet. "Got a whole beach to throw stuff and you manage to aim at one of the only people here? C'est drôle, n'est-ce pas?" Making a jab at him was only fair, seeing as he almost hit the snake with a stick...

≺ Cash: $999.25 ≺ Mood: Relaxed ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc: ----

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key
Everything, all's to be laughed at
Hurry, dance, with all your foolishness

big spicy gay

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

dolefulkid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:38 pm
User Image
L. Basile Courtemanche
User Image

Baslie felt a mixture of relief and guilt. He was happy that the man didn't get hit but he cant believe he didn't notice anyone else on the beach. The man snapped back at him and Basile felt his eyes p***k with tears. He had stopped running once the man ducted and Basile now stood maybe 15 feet away from the other man. Milk Tea Sat a little behind Basile without a care in the world, scratching her ear and then licking her foot. Basile fought back the tears that were threatening to well up at his bottom lids. "N-non ce n'est pas drôle, j-je ne pense pas que c'est drôle" He was putting forth the assumption that the man spoke fluent French, he had jabbed back in French and seemed confident in his speech. Plus the last person he had talked to spoke French as well, it was a safe assumption.

Basile looked from his dog to the stick then back at the man. "Je suis désolé, Je ne veux pas vous déranger" He still felt bad, the back of his eyes still burned with the threat of tears and he felt his limited knowledge of the english langue leave him. It was a common thing to happen, he had to put a lot of focus on speaking and knowing english so when something broke that focus it all kind of leaves him momentarily. "Puis-je faire quelque chose?" He asked hoping he could stifle whatever possible anger the man had for him.

User Image

🍧 I am currently feeling Fatigued
🐋 I am speaking with Un homme.
🍧 I have a crush on No one.
🐋 In my pocket I have $200
🍧 I am Wearing x
OoC: Happy new years btw

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:18 pm
User Image
Um, well...
If you please, dance more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord
What should I do about such feelings?
Can't you tell me? Just a little?

Alphonse Fleur

He wasn't going to cry just from that, was he? The other man's eyes were wet with unshed tears and he looked like he would break down at any moment. Alphonse had only meant to ruffle him, not make him cry...He decided to choose his words carefully as he watched the guy apologize, he didn't want to make matters worse and he wanted to keep talking to a minimum. He was slowly becoming accustomed to the smell of the ocean, however, when he opened his mouth the scent quickly became an unpleasant assault on his senses.

It was refreshing to meet someone else who spoke French, although, his own was a bit rusty after years of disuse. He could at least understand the man and reply well enough. "C'est une blague, calmez-vous." He huffed as he closed the distance between them to ruffle the stranger's hair. He offered him a small smile, hoping it helped his words come out as less terse.

"How 'bout you cut the waterworks? Bet you'd look cuter with a smile." He continued, stuffing his hands in his pockets and getting a proper look at the guy. He was pretty cute, now that he was closer he could see that there was another shade of color in his hair. It looked blue, kind of like his eyes, but there was always the possibility of them being purple and Alphonse just couldn't see it.

He thought over his offer for a moment, idly wondering if he should take it or not. It wasn't like he wanted anything or he had really been hurt by the guy almost hitting him, but if it might make him feel better..."Pouvez-vous payer pour le dîner? I haven't had the chance to try out any of the places around here." Alphonse was starting to get hungry and what better way was there to get to know someone?

≺ Cash: $999.25 ≺ Mood: Relaxed ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc: Happy new year!

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key
Everything, all's to be laughed at
Hurry, dance, with all your foolishness

big spicy gay

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:04 pm
User Image
Aye, are you happy? I’m happy yeah
Every morning when I open my eyes, it feels like a dream
It feels like the dazzling sun is shining for me
Again today, without fail, my day starts with you

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

It had taken a while to get to the beach, but Alyssa was glad that she was there with her dog. As she had beginning to step onto the sand, the blonde noticed that there were people already at the beach hanging with some others, but Alyssa didn't feel like going over to chat, quite yet. Looking down at her dog, the nineteen year old noticed that he was wagging his tail as fast as he could. Morpheus was staring at the water, and panting like crazy, making his owner giggle at him. "Ok Morpheus, we can go near the water, but I don't want to see you getting leg deep into the freezing cold water." She said to him as the two of them stepped off the sidewalk and onto the sandy beach.

Do you sleep well at night?
Sometimes, I can’t believe my reality so I wake up
You know what I mean? Sometimes I was afraid
It was such a crazy journey but now I’m back in your arms

╔══════════════╗
Where: Lune Beach
Wearing: Alyssas Outfit
With: Morpheus
Thoughts: Hopefully Morpheus doesn't go all the way into the water.
Money: $998
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:13 am

❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want.

Let go.❜

○I'm feeling pleasant.

It wasn’t hard for him to tell that she was new here, especially with the way she seemed so lost and confused when he spoke of the townsfolks. He was glad though, when she took up his suggestion to roam around town. Much to his surprise, this town was fairly safe with a lower crime rate compared to most others but if Camil were to be robbed, he doubted he could hear a thing the robber would say. When she finally spoke of how she had just arrived yesterday, realization would dawn upon his porcelain features. Camil would look away when she smiled, finding it a little awkward. He wasn’t opposed to people smiling, no, he simply felt strange when it was directed towards him. That was something the young man didn’t experience much. Smiling. ”You’ll get used to this small town in a couple of days. It’s nice. Nicer than anywhere else. It makes me want to live here permanently.” and he would, if his family, too, would move here. He couldn’t leave them behind, his younger siblings. He wanted to watch them grow up and he’d often look at the picture he kept in his wallet. The one picture he would smile so radiantly in as he held his younger siblings in his arms. He was prepared for her to leave him alone, but when she would deny his statement, Camil’s eyes widened ever so slightly. He didn’t expect her to stay, but he couldn’t deny that it felt pleasant to be in a person’s company right this moment. A smile curved his lips, and a faint chuckle could be heard. What a strange kid. ”Then don’t complain when you get bored.” was his answer but anyone could tell that he was grateful for her presence.

Her cheeks would flush, it seemed obvious to him, and he would wonder why. He didn’t realize how straightforward he had been and as dishonest as he was with his thoughts, there were still times he’d subconsciously speak of his thoughts with utmost honesty. He shook his head when she would deny it, believing that there is more than meets the eye, believing that it was more beautiful than it could ever be. ”I can’t see your eyes as they are, and I don’t think I ever will, but I believe they’re very beautiful. Those that disagree.. they’re just not looking close enough.” and he smiled. Camil loved seeking beauty in even the tiniest thing, whether it be the sandy beach or the clouds in the clear sky. He searched for beauty even in the most flawed, but somehow, he couldn’t find beauty in himself. When she would speak of how the best people were strange, he would once again roll his eyes and shook his head. ”You’re not only strange.. but a narcissist too. Why am I even here with you.” he huffed but when she, too, would share her unpleasant experience, that was when Camil would symphatize with her. He understood what it meant to feel incomplete, and so did she, and he understood just what it felt like to lose something important, just like how he was about to lose his sight too should he never recover. ”It’s not petty. Things like these are never petty, so don’t speak of it so horribly because no matter how small it may seem to others, it still matters. I can’t hear at all, but I believe you had a beautiful voice. Does it feel nice? To sing?” so she could once speak just like any other and he would be curious as to how she had even lost her voice to begin with. He wanted to ask, but he refrained from doing so. It was a painful subject for her, and he knew that much from the way she looked when she spoke of her lost voice. ’But I can hear you just fine. I don’t know what you’re talking about.’ was what she told him the day before, and he would quote her words in return, though this time in sign language, hoping to lighten up her mood. He understood what she meant yesterday. She was right, and he could hear her just fine, whether there be a voice or not.

”I can’t see everything for how they really are.. so I try my best to find every single detail, because I want to feel normal, too. I want to feel what normal people feel.”

Her smile was bright, despite how she spoke of her unpleasant thoughts and he would admire her courage, her strength. The few things he lacked in himself. She missed her family, and he did, too. They wrote a lot, and he would often receive pictures attached in their postcards. He would read about how his younger siblings were causing so much trouble ever since both him and Rigel had left the house. Camil chuckled at the memory, and despite how annoying they may be, he loved them nonetheless. Not a single thing could make him give his siblings away. They were too precious. They were his treasure. Coralyn stood up eventually, and she headed towards the water. Camil wouldn’t go anywhere near it, knowing he would risk tumbling into the ocean water. So instead, he sat on the same spot, watching her sink her feet into the water, letting the waves crash against her legs. He liked the picture, and if he had a camera, he would take it. She seemed as if she merged with the waves, her dress fluttering in the gentle breeze. A smile grew upon his lips as he admired the view. He found beauty in her, just like how he found beauty in everything else. She’d turn her head around, and he would furrow his brows, knowing full-well she was up to something again. He knew instantly when he noticed the water she dumped from her hands. Well, thank goodness he didn’t follow after her, then. When he returned, he would still remain wary, but when she started doodling upon the sand, he would begin to relax as he, too, drew in the sand. He drew symbols, one of a man, and the other, of an eagle, the kind of symbols one usually find among native americans. He was the odd one from his family, taking after the skin colour of his grandmother, who was a native american. He was the only one among his siblings who had a darker skin tone. The man represented life, and the eagle, freedom. She had explained what his name meant, and she would tell him that it meant to live a life of freedom. She wanted him to embrace that. However, something seemed to have caught his eyes, and he’d turn towards the two initials on the sand. C.C. What did that mean? He stared at her, wondering if it was both their names, but if he were to make a fuss about that when in fact, it is not, then he would be in an embarrassing situation. ”What is that.” he huffed and puffed. ”That better not be our initials. If it is, I’ll bury you in this beach.”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: HE IS ISNT HEEEEEEE

CAMIL IS ONE OF MT FAVOURITES ;V ;

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:01 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

The young woman would think over his suggestion, if he was telling her this was a good place, she could assume it indeed was since Camil who told her. His opinion did seem like one she could rely on for quite a lot of reasons. She tilted her head in confusion when he looked away from her smiling, did she say something wrong? Pushing the thought aside, she nodded to him with a smile still. Wait, he wasn't here for long? Maybe like her, he moved here with his first priority being some form of treatment. "Are you planning to head back home, sometime in the future?" she asked, looking back at him. She noticed a slight change in his demeanor when she agreed to stay, she chuckled lightly and nodded to him. "Alright!" she stated with a bright grin. Strange man, why would he have to put up so many barriers before his feelings.

With her cheeks still flushed she couldn't feel like her heart would stop racing anytime soon, specially with how his words were just piercing through like an arrow, in a good way though. She was avoiding looking back at him, it made her feel like she would explode if she did at this time, playing with her nimble fingers. His words made her warm inside, her lips instantly curling into quite a bashful smile. "Thank you." she managed to sign to him in response, resuming to play with her fingers like she didn't know what else to do to let her mind wander off of the warming thoughts. He was truly a lovely person, she was really happy she met him, hopefully they could keep meeting. Her eyes cast back upon his when he called her a narcissist, making her giggle lightly as she stuck her tongue out a little, rubbing the back of her head. She started to feel a lot more comfortable with his other sides too now, even when he wasn't being an adorable individual, his taunts seemed nice to hear too. Odd.

Her hues cast up to the male when he spoke again, her lips pursing together as though she had said something wrong. She felt she did, he couldn't hear or see well and yet he was going on, he couldn't even walk at this moment without support and here she was cribbing about her voice..it was partially her fault. If she wasn't so gullible, she would be here speaking to him like a normal person..but why would she move if it weren't for her voice in the first place? Brushing past the thoughts of an alternate reality, she looked back at him when he spoke, his words seemingly tugging her emotional chords as she looked away to think about it. A small chuckle escaped her lips, a somewhat saddened smile pulled on her lips as she shrugged and looked back to sign, "I wouldn't say I had a beautiful voice, I was just a child..maybe it was really bothersome too. Maybe everyone went 'good riddance' when I couldn't anymore. But, it felt good. It felt good that I didn't need a song...I could always come up with one.." she chuckled lightly, exhaling deeply almost instantly. She was trying to find what to say next, almost searching through the sand before his hands caught her attention. Her eyes widened lightly and there it was. Her heart couldn't take so much emotion in one day, a few tears almost instantly gushing past her hues. Those damned waterworks! "S-Sorry!" she signed, quickly wiping her eyes and turned to her side so he couldn't see her like this. The few tears that fell quickly hardened into their solid form, resting by her leg. Idiot! she cursed herself mentally. She was an emotional child so it couldn't be helped but it didn't mean she would be bawling away for the rest of the time, she wiped her eyes quickly, looking up and making sure there wasn't more to her damned tear dispensers and turned back with a smile. Relax, there's nothing to be a emotional about.. "I'm glad you can, I really am." she signed back as she smiled. That surely made her happy, although it might seem otherwise, she was really happy.

"You're normal to me, you don't have to feel you're not.".

The walk to the shore was definitely a good way to regain her composure and make sure she didn't let her emotions get the best of her. The cold water touching her feet was good to draw away the unwanted emotions from her body, then again, it felt good to let some out like that but not with someone she barely knew. Hopefully he didn't think ill of her. Glancing back as she thought, she noticed him watching her with a smile of his own, a smile brushed against her own features as she looked away, brushing her hair in place that blew away from all the wind. Back on the sand by him, she would cast a glance at what he was drawing now, noticing him drawing a man and an eagle. She assumed it could be simply like how she drew random figures and cats, an oddly shaped dog and hearts around. Maybe she should ask him about it, but before she did, she looked up to him when he asked about the initials on the sand. She would want to admit it was their initials and see his face all flustered in embarrassment, but then when he threatened to bury her, she pouted childishly and looked away. Coralyn and Corinne, my sister. But you can assume it's our initials too." she snickered lightly, inching away lightly so he couldn't hit her if he was going to.

Company: Camil || Mood: Calm, mischievous. || Single || || Where: Hospital || Listening to: || OOTD: Girly

Occ: HE ISSSS~ ; u ; I can see why~
Coralyn was hard to think of though xD I delayed making her once and her WIP got deleted before I decided to make her eventually e u e

yo punny nut
[quote="][/spoile]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:19 am

Let go.❜

○I'm feeling pleasant.

”I don’t know. I came here in search for inspiration.. somewhere quiet. Away from the crowd.” but it seems luck was against him. He was still stuck, still unable to come up with anything though some minor ideas have been appearing in his mind these past few days. Other than that, he’s still quite lost. As to answer her question, ”I’ll probably return once I’m done with work. I still have a family to take care of, but it won’t be anytime soon.” but despite saying he’d take care of his family, it appears he’s the one being taken care of. He didn’t like being treated like a child. His body functions just fine, though there’s a few aspects malfunctioning here and there but even so, he’s doing fine. Perhaps that was one of the reason he came to Soleil. To prove that he can live alone, though it seems Rigel doesn’t seem to think that way. His thoughts were interrupted when a large grin curved her lips. Silly girl. There would be little to no benefits hanging around him. He often wondered why she stayed.

She seemed shy when he continued speaking of her eyes and Camil still couldn’t understand. It was the truth. Strangely, he’s a very straightforward person, yet he becomes dishonest when it involves his feelings. He smiled when she thanked him, and he shrugged. Perhaps it’s the same feeling as how he had received a compliment from her end, being embarrassed and shy over it. He wasn’t used to compliments at all, and he hardly believed anything being told towards him. He wasn’t confident enough to believe so, and he wondered if he ever will. She would chuckle, and the young man would simply stare at her, wondering just how many expression she was capable of pulling, to what extent she could smile. She was always smiling and he wondered if it would ever falter. How did she have such strength to smile, even when the world seemed so horrible? However, it seems his words had taken its effect on her when her lips pursed. Camil didn’t mean to sound so harsh. He simply didn’t want her to disregard her own problems, her own feelings because no matter how small people would think of her problem, it still mattered. She would chuckle but the smile upon her lips looked a little ‘off”. It looked melancholic, and he couldn’t help but notice. Had he said something wrong? He’d part his lips to apologize, but it seems she had beaten him to it. He would look at her as she signed her words, and his eyebrows would furrow into knots. Don’t speak that way. He reached forth, leaving a solid flick upon her forehead to snap her out of her own thoughts. ”Stop it.” he spouted. ”Stop degrading yourself. Don’t think so horribly of this world. I know your family would be sad if you think that way. There are people who love you, care for you to the point they, too, would feel pained over the loss of your voice.” he answered, knowing his words were harsh, but he felt they were needed. She needed to know no matter what, she had her family, no matter how frustrated they may be, they would never give up on her. But as harsh as he may be with his words, he would still attempt to comfort a sad soul. ”I don’t know.. but it’s a feeling I get. I think everyone loved your voice. I think it made people smile. But if it really is like what you said, it still doesn’t matter. They can’t tell you what to do with it. If it’s something you love, then you shouldn’t give up. You don’t give up on something you love, no matter how hard it is.” and he spoke from his heart because he has been told to give up more times than he could imagine simply because he couldn’t hear. He cast his gaze towards her, golden orbs locking onto her light coloured ones as a gentle smile eventually curved his lips. ”You feel it, don’t you? Right here. In your heart,” he pointed at her chest, gesturing at her feelings, ”How warm it is. How fulfilling it is. It’s your voice. It’s your treasure and no one can tell you what to do. As long as you love it, that’s enough of a reason to continue. Have a little faith in yourself. Have a little faith in them.” and he would widen his eyes in surprise when tears would trickle from her eyes. Camil didn’t know how to handle tears, if anything, he only knew how to comfort her like a child, like how he did his siblings. He fell silent, shaking his head when she apologized. There was no need to because he, too, had shed tears over similar matters, though something seems to have caught his attention. He directed his gaze towards her skirt, then at the crystal that would fall to the sand. He reached forth and picked it up, amazement filling his golden eyes. She wasn’t human. He knew that much. He’d ask her, but he supposed such questions can be saved for later. For now, he’d simply stay silent.

He hesitated, wondering if he should say something. What should he say? Did he say something wrong? What if he made her cry even harder? ”S-sorry if my words were a little harsh-.. I didn’t mean to..” and he would appear much gentler than he was earlier, much more delicate when he spoke to her, as if he was afraid of breaking the faucet to her waterworks. He downcast his gaze, eventually sneaking a couple of glance at her from beneath his walnut locks of hair, and though he may not be a big fan of skin contact, he’d reach his hand towards her and give her small pats on the head. His cheeks flushed, and his fingers quivered ever so slightly to indicate his nervousness. ”G-go ahead and cry if you want to. I-I won’t look-..” he stated, but when she wiped her eyes and look over with a smile, that was when he’d finally withdraw his gloved hand from her head. Her words made him smile, and he’d look away as he signed a small “thank you.” She was right. He didn’t have to feel normal. He is.

He continued doodling in the sand, writing his name in a native language. The sand appeared in a light shade of grey, and it’d make him feel as if he’s walking on snow. Hot, uncomfortable snow. She spoke of the initials she drew, and annoyance took over his features almost in an instant. He’d raise his hand, almost ready to flick her on the forehead when she made a smart decision and backed away. He huffed, glaring at her before he looked towards the sand and wiped off the initials. She’d mention it’s her sister’s initial, but he would appear rather confused, unable to understand her name. He knew hers to be Coralyn, though. ”I don’t want to mix my name with yours. I’d much prefer if it was your sister’s initial.”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: jjdkdkfkf i'm glad you like himmmm

Don't worry- I have this crazy lunatic that's still a WIP because I lost the motivation to create her- orz

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:02 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

Hearing him say that, he sounded much like an artist or great musician searching for that missing piece that would drive their audience insane. He was indeed a great musician, she could give him that and it all seemed quite exciting to hear. "I hope you find it.." she smiled, nodding lightly. Although his next statement made her lose some of her smile. He was going to leave? That didn't seem right, it made her sad already. Even though they just met, she felt attached to him already, she was hoping they could meet often, even if her own trip didn't go as planned. "I see, I still hope you find your inspiration." she said, holding her thumb up with a smile.

With a little wince and quick reddening to the spot where he flicked her forehead, she would pout childishly and rub her forehead with her fingers. Meanie. He could have done it more politely. Her blue hues cast up to his, her brows knit slightly together from the pain slightly above them, she listened to him, listened to him and took in everything he said and he was right. She lowered her gaze almost like she was guilty to be thinking that way. She saw her mother broken, her father unable to hold back his tears when they saw her like that, even worst when they were told she could never speak again. They cared, they all did. Even her sister, harsh and cold as she was, she put up with her, she tried learning sign so she could understand what she was trying to say and did..well..a few things to make her comfortable. She nodded to him, rubbing the back of her head lightly as she looked back at him. He was right, they did love her and took her this far in life. She shouldn't be forgetting that. A smile back upon her lips the more he spoke, even if it seemed like he was lecturing her, she liked it. She couldn't have enough of this man. "Thank you, I'll keep that in mind." she said. Short as it was, she didn't mean for him to stop giving her his words of wisdom, she only meant it to respond to him. She didn't mind if he went on and on about it, she would love to hear everything he had to say. Her eyes cast down to his hand, glancing down at her chest when he pointed to her heart. She took a hand up to her chest, placing it on her heart, trying to feel the words he spoke, the warmth he mentioned. She passed a smile and avoided looking back at him, simply because she couldn't face him when her tear glands didn't know when to hold back. It was embarrassing, it was embarrassing to cry to a stranger.

Reaching for her pocket, she slipped out her handkerchief, subtle white cloth with little flowers imprinted on them which she used to wipe her eyes better, blowing her nose into it if she had to. She quickly shook her head when he apologized. It wasn't his fault! It..It was just how she was. Struggling to figure out what she should be saying besides that, she froze for a moment when she felt his hand on her head, soon relaxing to realize the gesture he was trying to go for. She could feel the nervousness behind his touch, her eyes peeking through her lose bangs, noticing how his own gaze was gentle and still rather nervous. A smile drew back on her lips as she straightened herself up, she would embrace him if she could; more likely if he would let her but since he wouldn't, she looked back and held up her fingers to indicate she was okay. "I think the faucets in my eyes were broken." she said with a giggle, looking back at him.

Watching him doodle on the sand, she tilted her head lightly at the words he wrote. "What's that? she asked, pointing to the writing on the sand. Luckily for her, she had inched away in time before he would flick her forehead, making her chuckle in victory. Although watching him wipe off the initials, she huffed and crossed her arms across her chest. "I did mention it wasn't yours, you didn't have to wipe it off!" she stated, turning around so her back was facing him this time, childishly since he ruined the initials and began doodling again, this time, drawing him like a chibi character but with horns and a baseball bat, hitting other little characters that seemed to be running away from him while he also breath fire. It wasn't really professional, but quite clear what it was supposed to be indicating.

OCC: I love him >:U he's a really good character v u v

Lol I know the feeling xD

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:53 am
Amour1658

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan made his way to the beach today, he figured it would be a good day to get some freshair and enjoy the sound of the waves, the sun, and the people around. As he made his way out of the sidewalk and into the sandy area he noticed the same girl he had talked to the day before in the cafe. He found her quite beautiful. He made his way to her and her dog with a soft smile. "Hey. Nice to see you again." He said to her hoping he didn't startle her.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:09 am
User Image
Aye, are you happy? I’m happy yeah
Every morning when I open my eyes, it feels like a dream
It feels like the dazzling sun is shining for me
Again today, without fail, my day starts with you

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

As Alyssa was getting to around the mid section of the beach with her dog, the blonde nearly jumped when she heard a voice directed over to her. Looking up the young nineteen year old couldn't help but smile softly at Dylan before opening her mouth to speak to him."Its nice to see you again as well. But the question is,, your not stalking me are you?" Alyssa said teasingly before bending down to scratch Morpheus's ear as he begun to sniff Dylan, in order to make sure he was alright to be around his owner.

Do you sleep well at night?
Sometimes, I can’t believe my reality so I wake up
You know what I mean? Sometimes I was afraid
It was such a crazy journey but now I’m back in your arms

╔══════════════╗
Where: Lune Beach
Wearing: Alyssas Outfit
With: Morpheus And Dylan Chase
Thoughts: I hope Morpheus is alright with him.
Money: $998
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:57 pm

Let go.❜

○I'm feeling pleasant.

He smiled, and a small chuckle escaped his lips. A deep baritone that resonated throughout the beach. He noticed how people had started to come to the beach, and he would cast his gaze towards them, how the wind carried their loose locks in the wind. However, he would wince and look away when the light got into his eyes. He clicked his tongue in annoyance when he would be temporarily blinded. When the white would start to fade and he regained his vision once more, he would notice how her smile had faded. Or what he assumed to be her smile fading. No, that wouldn’t be quite right, seeing how her smile returned soon after. He must be wrong. Why would she be upset if he left? ”Yeah.. but there’s no progress. I have a couple of ideas but the feeling just isn’t quite right. I wonder why.” he answered, and he’d rub his face in frustration. There was no inspiration. Not ever since the night on the beach with Casey. Things got sentimental, and it was the first time sharing an intimate moment with someone. Speaking of which, they were sitting in the exact same spot the other day, weren’t they? ”I’ll.. I’ll miss this town if I leave.” and he definitely will. The good people, and as much as he hated to admit it, he’ll probably miss this young lady, too, as frustrating as she may be. There’s a small attachment he felt. Probably the sort of bond between two people who share the same tragic experience.

She looked away, and he would feel bad for being so rough with her. Did her forehead hurt? It reddened quickly, and he’d notice how her eyebrows furrowed into knots, but if he hadn’t been that way, he knew she wouldn’t listen. ”You’ll always matter to someone even if you can’t see it. There will be people who care for you, who support you even in your darkest days. You don’t see them, but they’re always there, and they’ll always have your back. Dig deeper into yourself, and you’ll feel them.” he could feel them. The few people he called friends and of course, his family. They were his treasure. His supporters. He fell silent, and he’d cast his gaze towards her once again. ’I know I’ll love your voice, even though I can’t hear it. Because when a person sings with their heart, their emotions.. That’s the most beautiful thing anyone can hear.’ he signed the rest of his sentence. It was too.. embarrassing for him to speak out loud. She’d hold her hands to her chest, and he would smile. She felt it didn’t she? The emotions. The love. That was what he lived for, those feelings were what pulled him through the past twenty seven years. She pulled out her handkerchief, and he’d look away when she wiped her tears, knowing no one would like someone else to see them cry. There was something he couldn’t brush off, he was simply curious. ”You’re.. not human, are you? Your tears. They became crystals.” he stated, but they were quick to disappear, too. He didn’t mind if she wasn’t. For all he knew, he wasn’t one either. She shook her head when he apologized, and he’d heave a small sigh of relief. He was worried that he might have hurt her feelings in the process, but he was glad that wasn’t the case. She’d make a joke about her tears, but Camil didn’t make fun of her either way. He couldn’t bring himself to shoot her down, not when she was behaving this way. ”It’s not a bad thing to cry. Don’t bottle up your feelings.” let it out, let it flow whether it be a dance, music, art, poetry. He wondered what was her method to relieve her pent up stress. Through tears, perhaps.

She would chuckle when she inched away, and Camil could only frown, though it appears his frustrations were short-lived as he, too, would erupt into small bundles of chuckle. Her laughter was contagious, despite being silent. It was almost as if he could hear it, just resonating within his ears. She would ask him what he was writing, and he would answer, ”Camil. It’s my name. My grandmother’s a native american, and it seems I took after her skin colour.” the only one among his siblings who’d be as tanned as his grandmother had been. He first pointed towards the human symbol, then at the eagle, and he would tell his story. ”Those represent the meaning of my name. To them, man represents life. Eagle represents freedom. Live a life of freedom, she often told me. She used to tell me I was a happy child, laughing without a care in the world. I.. didn’t know that I could laugh.” he shrugged, running his fingers through his ombre locks as he attempted to brush them out of his face. When he’d return his gaze to what she was drawing, he’d take notice particularly at the horned figure. He knew what she was drawing, and normally, he’d huff and puff over such matters, but this time, she simply fell silent as he gazed at the doodle. He seemed a little melancholic. Perhaps he was just being a little too sentimental today. He believed that was what people made him out to be, some sort of demon. Stone cold and heartless. ”You’re not wrong. That’s honestly what people think of me. I don’t really care much about it, though.. I don’t need them. I don’t need anyone else.” countered the young man, a small sigh leaving his lips. Social interaction has always been stressful to him. What should he say? What should he do? Normally, he’d just leave as soon as his performance was over, but it seems the papers would speak horribly of him. If he stayed, he’d just be silent. Cocky, they’d say. No matter how, there’d always be a negative label over his head. Why bother.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: HE IS MY BBYCAKES. MY HONEYBUNS. ROFL idk when I'll complete her- probably not anytime soon

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:11 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

A smile played upon her own lips when he smiled, she liked his smile, his chuckle, they looked so precious on his tan features. She would do anything to keep them that way. Maybe she could sneak a picture? Slipping her hand into her pocket to slide her phone out. Unfortunately for her, she missed her opportunity, darn! "But...you must have been working on something... Maybe if.." she started off, shaking her head to herself as she thought. She thought, rubbing her chin as she thought and felt short of words. Specially since she didn't know much about the kind of music he wanted to compose, but then again, she did know a thing or two about music so she could try helping. "W-Why don't you show me what you have? I-I'm not that good with music but I can try..?" she suggested, although she wouldn't mind if he wanted to do it on his own. Looking back at him when he mentioned missing the town, she smiled lightly and nodded lightly. She would miss him, but she was a little too shy to admit it.

With a faint blush from his words, somewhere deep down, she knew about that. Pretty much why she was so confident that somewhere out there who could read her like an open book. Her prince. Although she knew he didn't imply a soulmate alone, she was aware that he meant other people too. While she pondered over his words, she would glance back to watch him sign to her now. Her heart felt like it skipped a beat, why did his words affect her so? "I don't know if it would ever come back, but if it does, I'll sing loud enough for you to hear.." she passed a smile back to him with a bright blush. She would, she truly would, she would make sure he heard her loud and clear. Slipping her handkerchief back so she didn't rub her nose too often to look like Rudolf, she glanced back at him with he spoke. Her eyes widened in surprise, not worried that he found out, more like surprised that he noticed. "I'm not, I-I'm a nymph." she passed a slight smile, looking around to see if she had any of her tears around but they seemed to have disappeared. She glanced up and brushed her hair back lightly as she nodded about her tears. "When I cry, my tears solidify to crystals, but they remain in their form only if the feelings behind my tears are rather..deep?" she said to him, simplest way to put it maybe. If she could speak, she would definitely have blurted out the past, where it involved this neat trick but maybe she would in fact tell him if he poked further. "It is a bad thing to cry if it's way too frequent." she giggled lightly, hoping he didn't assume she cried way too often now.

There it was again, his chuckles, that smile again. She took the opportunity this time, quickly raising her phone and clinging a burst of pictures. She had the flash turned off so it didn't bother him and with the bright sun above their heads, it was enough to illuminate his features, his bright orbs. She quickly hid her phone behind her so he wouldn't attempt to delete them if he figured what just happened, it was her property after all. Inching closer only to see his doodles better, she would look from them to him as he explained. a smile playing on her lips from his explanation. "Of course you can, everyone can but yours is really nice." she smiled, nodding lightly.

Looking back at him with a quick flinch when he spoke, she looked back at him from her doodle. She might have felt bad that she made him feel that way, although she didn't instantly show it. She returned her gaze to her drawing, this time, making another part to it, like moving to the next scene. She drew him again, similar to earlier but this time with smaller versions of him around him and made an arrow above the bunch and wrote "Siblings", his features also looked rather calm and all the hearts above their heads would seem like he was happy among them. "You might not need people, but people need you." she smiled, making the next scene where they all are huddled up in a rather odd kind of embrace, with him looking like he was choking from the love and skin contact. She snickered at the thought of seeing that, looking back at him with a smile.

OCC: HE'S ADORBS ;u;
lol I know that feeling xD

yo punny nut

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games