Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:14 pm
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year>
AC: 17
Modifiers: (+7 Spotting) (+7 Catching)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes

Lives:

Roll: XX (+7 Spotting) (+7 Catching) = XX
Chasing: 3/3
Catching: xx/2

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Sera continued her chase of the snitch. Just a little farther and it would be in her reach.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          I believe the house of your forebears is a good one here...
                                          Slytherin!

{OoC: }
                                          Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:02 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Leon winced as he missed, and then berated himself. Well, he could always try again. He went after the bludger and aimed toward Mira again, determined to try and hit her this time.

Position: Team 2 Beater (Tristan, Kyson, Savannah)
                                                    AC: 14
                                                    Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +2 (-1)
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    Lives: [✔] [✔] [✘]
                                                    Final Roll: 14 (Miss!)

════════════════════════

Thinking: Here I am. Can I hit something now?
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

username

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Mephis Inferni rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:38 pm
User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who? Slytherin Quidditch Team and other hopefuls
                                                                Thoughts?Oh, that hurt. That hurt a lot.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxxJack was beyond excited, he actually managed to hit the bludger and not look like a complete fool in the process. Sure, he missed Leon, but it could have definitely been a whole lot worse. He got caught up watching his teammate, the Chaser he didn't know, fail a steal attempt from the other team's chaser. Well, that can't go unpunished right?

Then a peculiar sound brought him back to the real world as a bludger slammed right into his left side, between the ribs and hip. His world flashed white and he kind of rolled over on his broom. He felt like he was underwater, it was impossible to breathe...and as he panicked, he inhaled suddenly and everything began to clear. The sharp pain flared again, bringing him back completely. "Blimey that hurt...who did that? It wasn't the beater I targeted last time so..." He refocused himself, determined to not look like the child he was. Pride fueled him, pride and pain. As the bludger spun past to go towards someone else, Jack took his chance where he had it. He slammed his bat at it, aiming for the other team's chaser. It was Savannah's turn to meet the bludger.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC:

Essy ze Ninja

Roll = 16, +2 Mean Swing, -1 for lost life.
                                                                Total Roll = 17, Hit unless blocked.

Team One, Beater
                                                                AC: 10
                                                                Special Skills: Mean Swing +2 to hit bludgers, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line +2 goal defense.
                                                                Life: | | | |

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:26 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Slytherin Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Mira cringed as she was hit with a missed swing. Why did she have to miss? Usually she was good about this. Taking a breath, Mira tried aiming for the younger blond kid Leon. He was getting on her nerves...

With: Fellow Slytherins...

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Team 1 : Devonte, Raymond. Team 2 : Tristan, Leon, Kyson, Savannah
Saving --- - Aimed at Leon - Total Roll: Hit self again... Talk about luck...
3 or lower = miss, + 16 = save
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8+6 Hitting (-2 Injury), +8 AC
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:27 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Slytherin Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Raymond took a breath and went after Savannah again. He wasn't going to give up. That wasn't who he was. Going in he tried to get a hold of the quaffle again.

Status: Why'd my mother talk me into this...?
                                                  With: Fellow Slytherins...

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Team 1 : Devonte, Mira, James. Team 2 : Tristan, Leon, Kyson, Savannah
                                                  Stealing from Savannah - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 15 Miss
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +2+1 Shooting (-1 Injury), +2 AC, +2 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee continued chasing the snitch quietly. Her whole being was focused on that and that alone.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc: Position: Seeker
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 catch/spot
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC to hit
19+ to spot
22+ to catch
Seeking 2/3
Catch -/2
0-0

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Deviled Dregs rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Fifth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser │ Werewolf

After Raymond failed to steal from Savannah, Devonte tried his luck instead.

Name Here

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Position: Chaser
Modifiers: +7 to stealing and scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: x x x
Posts to goal: /3
Final roll: 22 (Stolen!)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:38 pm
User Image

User Image

Without much difficulty, he grabbed the ball and headed towards the goals.

Name Here

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

Posts to goal: 1/3
Final roll:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:06 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kyson huffed as his shot missed. He flew close to Savannah, who dodged a steal attempt from Raymond but lost the ball to Devonte. Quickly, Kyson spun around and reached out for the ball, aiming to knock it out of the older Chaser's grasp.

Team Two Chaser
                                                              Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                              AC: 14 | Mods: +4 -1 = +3
                                                              To the Goals: -/3
                                                              Final Roll: 13 (such amaze)
                                                              | |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              SLYTHERIN CHASER xxxxxxx
                                                              THIRD YEAR xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name. 'Cause I was only born inside my dreams.
                                                              Until you die for me, as long as there is a light, my shadow's over you. 'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia.
                                                              And you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom. You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon.
                                                              Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.
                                                              And just one mistake is all it will take. We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries.

{ooc: team 1 Mira, Devonte, Raymond : team 2 Tristan, Leon, Savannah, Kyson}

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:44 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

He heard the thwack of the bat colliding against the bludger before he ever even saw it. Tristan spun his broom around to trace the canon's trajectory headed straight for his baby sister. Knitting brows together, he barreled in on full speed hoping to deflect the bludger away from Vannah and towards Devonte instead.

[OOC: ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          Beater: Team Two

+7 +6 to hitting
                                          HP: ═ ═ ═ 75%
                                          Saving: Savannah
                                          Aiming At: Devonte miss!

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Team One:
Mira
Devonte, Raymond

Team Two:
Tristan, Leon
Kyson, Savannah

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:50 pm
User Image__________________________________________
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Ugh, bloody wankers, the lot of them! She barely even had a hold on the quaffle and then.just like that, it was gone. She blinked. Looked left and right as if, just maybe, the ball had simply fallen from her grasp. But no, of course not, that would've been too easy (and probably a little embarrassing.) Ripping backwards on her broom, she never noticed the bludger until it slammed into her thigh. Savannah cried out in pain, grit her teeth, and took a long moment to recollect herself before shoving the pain to the back of her mind. Then she raced forward to try and steal the quaffle from Devonte

[OOC: ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
Chaser, Team Two
AC: 16
(0/3)

+2 +1 experience
HP: ═ ═ ═ 75%

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Team One:
Mira
Devonte, Raymond

Team Two:
Tristan, Leon
Kyson, Savannah

Quote:

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:14 pm
She just wants to be, beautiful
She goes, unnoticed she knows, no limits
She craves, attention she praises, an image
She prays to be, sculpted by the sculptor
Oh, she don't see, the light that's shining
User Image
User Image

αɢє 12 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи sєcσиם чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ She had thought she'd seen it that time, she just had to try harder.ஐﻬ

AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Catch
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]
Final Roll: ~

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deeper than the eyes can find it
Maybe we have made her blind
So she tries to cover up her pain, and cuddle woes away
Cause covergirls don't cry, after their face is made

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Devonte dodged a steal attempt from both Savannah and Kyson, as well as a bludger that Tristan aimed towards him.

Name Here

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

Posts to goal: 2/3
Final roll:

The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:51 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kyson scowled at his failure. Even Tristan and Savannah failed in their attempts to slow Devonte down. He had to keep trying though. Weaving around his teammates, Kyson went in for another steal. This time, he was sure to succeed.

Team Two Chaser
                                                              Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                              AC: 14 | Mods: +4 -1 = +3
                                                              To the Goals: -/3
                                                              Final Roll: 21 (stolen!!)
                                                              | |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              SLYTHERIN CHASER xxxxxxx
                                                              THIRD YEAR xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name. 'Cause I was only born inside my dreams.
                                                              Until you die for me, as long as there is a light, my shadow's over you. 'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia.
                                                              And you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom. You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon.
                                                              Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.
                                                              And just one mistake is all it will take. We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries.

{ooc: team 1 Mira, Devonte, Raymond : team 2 Tristan, Leon, Savannah, Kyson}

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mephis Inferni rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:59 pm
User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who? Slytherin Quidditch Team and other hopefuls
                                                                Thoughts?This is so tense, but so much fun!

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxxJack grinned through the throbbing pain in his hip, seeing his bludger score a hit. His teammate stole the quaffle and dodged a bludger, as well as a steal attempt. Jack arrived by the second attempt, keeping his eyes peeled. The familiar sound of a bludger coming caught his ear and he turned on the spot. The quaffle was then stolen by the blonde chaser that was a couple years older than him. "You'll do!" Jack slapped the bludger towards Kyson.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC:

The Shiny Furret

Roll = 11, +2 Mean Swing, -1 Injury

Total Roll = 12, missed.

Team One, Beater
                                                                AC: 10
                                                                Special Skills: Mean Swing +2 to hit bludgers, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line +2 goal defense.
                                                                Life: | | | |

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games