Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:04 pm
(rin... did you miss ma post?)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:07 pm
Kitzune turned around and smiled. "You are a wretched witch....not only did you just bring our mother and turned her against me and my brother but you also brought back my father. You sure do like making things interesting."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:15 pm
((omg sorry i did... sweatdrop ))

The dragon flew through her fire and swung her tail again wrapping it around Kraga's throat. She tightened her grip threatening to break his neck.

Scarlet looked down at Kitzune and grinned, "Thank you I am only here to make everyone miserable." She laughed and watched as her fater charged Kitzune.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:15 pm
(well im gonna go to bed. see ya tomorrow. oh and if you want to keep the fights interesting and keep the rp going you can go ahead and use my character if you would like to ^^ well see ya later)

Kitzune then turned into her wolf form and charged at her father. Then she bit down on his neck making him bleed. She then jumped back waiting for him to attack again.

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:23 pm
(That's alright Rin... Night Kana)
Kraga flew towards the dragon, not attempting to get out of the grip of her tail. He sunk his large jaws into the dragons neck and bit down hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:32 pm
((gnight Kana))

The dragon roared and lossened her grip on his neck. She struggled to get free by scrathing him everywhere.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:38 pm
Kraga held tightly onto her neck. He reached forwards with his claws and held onto those of hers that were scratching him. "this has to end." he didn't tighten his grip, but nor did he loosen it. He flapped a few times to stay off the ground, where he'd loose his advantage.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:41 pm
She tried again to get free and she tightened her grip on his neck. She was no choking the hell out of Kraga and also flapped her wings.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:46 pm
Kraga tightened his grip on her neck. He brought his jaws together in an attempt to finish the battle.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:50 pm
"Kill me if you wish...but i'll make sure to leave you crippled." Suddenly her tail let go and seperated into four seperate ones. Two gripped his front legs and the other two wrapped around the base of his wings. Then with great streanght she broke his legs and wings.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:57 pm
A low growl escaped Kraga. He bit down hard on the dragons neck, a satisfying snap could be heard.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:04 pm
The dragon fell limp and fell hard to the floor but she did what she said she would do. She left Kraga cripple. He was now not able to walk or fly. It was so bad that even magic couldn't heal him completely.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:11 pm
Kraga allowed himself to fall after her, using her as something to break his fall. He used his one good leg to push himself off of her. Then, with a shattering roar, a light formed around him. When it went out, an egg was in his place. Kraga rested in his egg, cringing as the strong magic of his shell put his bones back in place. It would be hundreds of thousands of years before he was normal again. Kraga smiled though, next time he came out of his warm shell, it would be in the form of the dragon who'd nearly defeated him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:17 pm
((Woo Kraga is awesome XD lol))

Scarlet flew over to the dragon and the egg. She placed her hand on the egg and muttered to herself, "Rest now...." She slightly shook her head then looked over at the dead female dragon. The dragon slowly began to disappear and then was gone. Scarlet grinned and took off again in the air after placing the egg in the castles court yard.

((Her nice is slightly showing again :O lol))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:22 pm
Kraga looked out of his shell. It was as though looking into an image through the water. He smiled. Scarlet had taken him somewhere of relative safety. He had a feeling though that even here he wasn't safe from people wishing to own a dragon.

(lol, it's what Pirate and I came up a while ago...)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games