Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:02 am
"Kitty! Space!" Sam chuckled as Kitty literally crushed them.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:28 am
*Summer laughed as Sam and Kitty took a step bac. She tore the envelope off the first page, and opended its perfect wax seal-a green and blue A.W-and slid out the small, yellowed piece of parchment.*
May 8, 1930
Dear Reader,
My name is Alexander Joseph Algorith-Westyn. I am the son of a very hated union, and have just recently lost my mother and father. This book has a passage on my father, William Westyn, and his marriage to Miranda. I came across this one day while I was roaming through the Restricted Section just days after my father's death. The book enchanted me, caugh my attention, and captivated my thoughts. I wanted to find out about my parents, find the things they never told me, and why they were never in one place for too long throughout my upbringing. Until their deats, I had figured they were just unable to settle down, liked change, but they had been on the run. A woman named Elizabeth Glenden was the cause, daughter of deatheaters, and loved what they stood for. She was my father's betrothed since they were 14 years of age, but they had never even met face to face. One day, Elizabeth sought to see my father's face, to know what her future husband was to look like, so she cimbed aboard a train and went to Westyn Manor. There she spent the day with her new family, having known the Westyn elders since birth, and through this day, she fell in love. In ove with the family, and a chance at a better life, in love with their wealth, and in love with my father, William. But my father was already in a relationship with Miranda, determined to wed who he wished, not who his father chose. My mother then became pregnant, and they eloped so they could ensure that their son would not grow up without a father.
*Summer flipped the letter over, and continued reading*
This enraged Elizabeth. She was set to recieve her new family, and in two nights, he was gone. She vowed to kill my mother, and my father was to be hers, but when he still refused to marry her, she chased him as well. I was here, in Hogwarts when I received news that my father was murdered, after spending his whole life fleeing from Elizabeth, first in marriage, then for his own life. The contents of this book are far more gruesome than what I have just recounted, and I strongly recommend that before you turn to page 87, you think about just how much this history means to you.
Sincerely,
Alexander Algorith-Westyn

*Summer finished reading and lookedup into her friend's faces, utterly speechless.*
(I tried to make it sound more sophisticated because he was from a differet time period)

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:08 pm
[I understand]
"Wow. So, I'm guessing that Elizabeth- that's her name right?- killed Miranda, with the help of Williams father. That would explain the picture. Say..wait a second..." Sam took the family tree out of her bag and looked up Elizabeth. She was mentioned, later because of William. (The betrothed were listed)"She was born in...1900...so that means, she would at least be 109 this year. WAIT! I just remembered something- She's one of the oldest witches. She currently lives in....Boston."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:37 pm
"Boston? Wait, so she's still alive? That doesn't sound good...You know, if 109 is old, then how freakishly old was Dumbledore? He was around 150, wasn't he?" Kitty blinked and came back to the present, "Sorry, so back to the actual topic...now what?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:40 pm
"Yes Kitty. So Boston...that's in the U.S. But wait! I remember reading in the same article that she was taking a grand tour of Europe this year...so she could have easily gotten to the places where the gems were. And she obviously has a a buddy to help her. But what if- what if she made a stone!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:06 pm
"Wait, what? Hogwarts is around a thousand years old. Why would the gems be less than that? Or do they just relate to the Houses and aren't from the Founders themselves?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:47 pm
"Wrong stone Kitty. The Same stone that Nicholas Flamel made! "

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:00 pm
Katie looks up from the floor. "Oh. I must've fallen asleep. I'm so tired lately."  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:55 am
"Oooh. I get it now...but why would she need a Sorceror's Stone? For the Elixer of Life...and the gems and their mysterious power....do they only have power when the heirlooms are together, I wonder?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:10 pm
Im guessing that they all have to be together to work, otherwise my family would have had alot of acces to this thing before...and I don't think she needs a stone, but maybe she does I'm not sure. All I know is that she is one crazy old bat for stealing gems of ultimate power just to get revenge on a guy that didn't want you...
and yes Kitty, the gems were made by the founders of Hogwarts, either for the women, or the women in their lives...Or the men if they want it... sweatdrop

Summer_Breeze1507

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
"That makes sense. Though I'm also wondering why would she need a Stone."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:36 pm
"Well think about it Kitty. Your not exactly in your best shape when your really old...so in order to at least have a shot at getting the stones, you have to have energy to go to the places and get them. The Stone also gives you life, like energy." Sam explains.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:41 pm
Plus, it could give her that immortality to keep her from dying after going through so many charms and spells, or dying during one of her missons, to complete her goal...her sick...twisted revenge...
*Summer shuddered at the thought of a 16 year old boy, wandeing through the library, only to find abook on his parents murders...based on a woman's crazy antics and psycho love interest.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:03 pm

::Kamalia walks back to the front of the room from the back to where everyone else is at holding a few books on charms!:: "Hey you guys! Sorry i wasn't around had to get a few things for homework and i knew this room had better books on it! What did i miss?!?"

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:27 am
"A lot," sighed Kitty. "Maybe someone else should summarize though, I'd probably forget something important or something." sweatdrop  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games