Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Misa-tan

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:22 am
"hello again! How is everybody?" Misa looks around the room and is shocked to see how dirty the floor is. She then goes to get a broom and starts sweeping the floor. "I hope somebody comes by soon, there's not much to do."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:19 pm
Join S.P.E.W. today!

"Hello, Misa" Valerie is happy to see another elf. "I hope we have some new elves soon. It's a little lonely." She goes to the sink to start washing some dishes.

Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cotton Kitten

Invisible Star

8,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:07 pm
"Hi" Kori says to the house elf sweeping the floor. "What's your name?" She walks over to the counter to make some dough for bread and buns, since it sounds like fun.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:42 am
"Hello guys"Rabbit walked towards valerie and hugged her really tight "see i did vist ,how you been love"  

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:57 am
Join S.P.E.W. today!

"Rabbit! It's great to see you." Valerie is very excited to see an old friend and hugs her back. "It's been a little empty here but that's ok. I'm just waiting to see some new elves. Would you like a snack?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:39 am
"Hello Kori! I don't remember seeing you around before... I'm Misa, it's nice to meet you!" Misa smiles at Kori then runs over to see what Valerie and Rabbit is talking about, hoping that she can find something to do.  

Misa-tan

Dapper Darling

Cotton Kitten

Invisible Star

8,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:38 pm
"Hi!" Kori says again, then follows Misa towards Valerie and the student. It would be boring to hang out alone.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:00 am
"Sure i would love one but i need to get going bye love "  

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:51 pm
Join S.P.E.W. today!

Valerie waves bye to Rabbit after giving her her snack. She turns back to the others elves with a smile. "We should get to know each other! What house would you like to be sorted into? I'd like Ravenclaw."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:02 pm
"Well," said Kori, "I would be fine with any house. But, if I had to choose, it would be Hufflepuff or Slytherin. Those seem to be the funniest houses!" emotion_c8

((Yay! I like coloring text! gaia_kittenstar ))

Cotton Kitten

Invisible Star

8,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Misa-tan

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:36 am
"I'd like to be sorted into Ravenclaw or Slytherin!" Says Misa as she daydreams of the day she would become a student.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:08 am
Join S.P.E.W. today!

"Slytherin is my second choice, actually. I hope we can all get into our first choices!"

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:26 pm
Lilly sneaks into the tent. She smelled food in this place. Perhaps they had some fish laying around. She pounced up to a table and sniffed some tan mushie stuff, but couldn't tell what it was, so she licked it. Nope not fish. She wandered around the tent and saw three elves chatting with each other. They would know where the fish was. Lilly was about to walk over to them, when Kenzie entered.

"Have any of you seen my cat?" Kenzie said as she searched pots and under tables. "She's a small black cat and very clever, her name's Lilly. I think I saw her come in here." Kenzie looked hopefully at the elves.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 am
Morbid slowly enters the kitchen, gazing around with wonder at all of the other house-elves. She looks at the tables, now empty as lunch was over about two hours ago. She sees many shining pots and pans and a large, warm stone oven. She nervously looks around, hoping to talk to others. She sees several friendly enough faces looking at her, and decides to introduce herself.

"Hello! I am Morbid Obesity, but everone calls me Morbid or Mo. My whole family has been in Slytherin for as long as I can remember, and that's where I hope to go! My family is so proud of me for coming to Hogwarts, and I hope to help muchly, to serve the Sirs and Misses of Hogwarts!"

She smiles shyly, hoping someone will strike up a conversation with her, now that she has opened her silly big mouth.  

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:48 pm
Join S.P.E.W. today!

"Hey, Kenzie!" Valerie greets. "I haven't seen your cat but I'll be happy to help you look for her."
As they search the kitchen for the runaway cat, Valerie notices a new elf and hears her introduce herself.

"Hello, Morbid. Welcome to the Mess Tent" Valerie welcomes her cheerfully.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games