Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Water Park RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:55 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
Max:..it's not your fault Kyoko..i slipped...it was my fault."
Vick sat next to her still holding her hand.
While Li was swimming on the edge of the pool petting her head his worried look never leaving his face.
Li:You want me to get you a big lolly pop Max?"
Max nodded her head.
Max:Can i share it with vick and kyoko?"
Li surprised f corse ill be right back."
Li left the pool runnig to get a big lollyppop for max whil emax layed in kyokos arms holding on to her whipping her tears away with a tissue.
Max biggrin ont cry kyoko.."

She kisses Max on her forhead nodding "I love ya'll so much" she said smiling.

Max:I love you too kyoko!"
Max hugs her alot till she sees Li come back.
Li:Here you go little sis."
Max:yay. vick."
Max sat up on kyokos lap licking the lolly on one side and vick licking it on the other.

She smiles kissing them both on their heads. "Thank you Li" She says smiling at him.

excuse me have you seen a guy named koi?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:58 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
While Li was swimming on the edge of the pool petting her head his worried look never leaving his face.
Max nodded her head.
Li left the pool runnig to get a big lollyppop for max whil emax layed in kyokos arms holding on to her whipping her tears away with a tissue.

Max sat up on kyokos lap licking the lolly on one side and vick licking it on the other.

She smiles kissing them both on their heads. "Thank you Li" She says smiling at him.

Li: *blush* Aw it was nothing..i got something fro you to Kyoko." *hands her a ice cream cone* He saw this guy come ever he wa sin defanse fro a sec relizeing hes no threte.
lI:NO WE HAVENT SORRY.."  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:58 pm
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
Max nodded her head.

"No sorry"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:00 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
Max nodded her head.

"No sorry"

ok thanks, yeah i go to the big school down the road.... heh  

lord chazxr XIV

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:01 pm
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

"No sorry"

Oh ok  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:03 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

"No sorry"

Oh ok

are you still open? I need to go find my friend akey..  

lord chazxr XIV

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:03 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
Max nodded her head.

Li: *blush* Aw it was nothing..i got something fro you to Kyoko." *hands her a ice cream cone*

She giggles and takes the ice cream "Thank you Li!" She say licking it and puts her hand up asking if Li wants some "Do you?" She asked smiling  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:07 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
Max nodded her head.

Li: *blush* Aw it was nothing..i got something fro you to Kyoko." *hands her a ice cream cone*

She giggles and takes the ice cream "Thank you Li!" She say licking it and puts her hand up asking if Li wants some "Do you?" She asked smiling

Li thought about that he relized that slike in inderect kiss h eslowly took the ice cream and licked it blushing handing ti back to her. Yummy."
Li could still see the human guy talking to Kyoko.
Li:What is he talkign about?"  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:10 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Li thought about that he relized that slike in inderect kiss h eslowly took the ice cream and licked it blushing handing ti back to her. Yummy."

Kyoko looks at Li. "Oh he wanted to know if i saw one of his friends" She says licking the same spot Li did smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:15 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Kyoko looks at Li. "Oh he wanted to know if i saw one of his friends" She says licking the same spot Li did smiling at him.

Li surprised h...*he blushes seeing she licked the same spot. ' she licked it! '  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:17 pm
whats your name?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:17 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Li surprised h...*he blushes seeing she licked the same spot. ' she licked it! '

She smiles pulling him down to sit next to her, stroking Max's air "Ya'll like tha lolly?" She asked looking at Vick and Max still licking it not talking.  

iiAngel of Death Temari

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:22 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

She smiles pulling him down to sit next to her, stroking Max's air "Ya'll like tha lolly?" She asked looking at Vick and Max still licking it not talking.

Li sat close next to kyoko blushing hes never been with a girl beofre in all his life so this is a forst for him.
Max:yes!..its now my fav thanks Li.
Vick:Yeah thanks!"
Li:*smiles*
Vick is so happy he acutlly talks to poepel now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:25 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Li sat close next to kyoko blushing hes never been with a girl beofre in all his life so this is a forst for him.
Max:yes!..its now my fav thanks Li.
Vick:Yeah thanks!"
Li:*smiles*
Vick is so happy he acutlly talks to poepel now.

She smiles so big at them her first in her life sence she smiles like this joy of happieness "I am so happy i got ya'll" She says smiling then looking at Li to see if he wants more of her ice cream.  

iiAngel of Death Temari

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:28 pm
lordchazxr2
whats your name?

Kyoko  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games