Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:14 pm
Raven nodded. "I'll stay here at the castle, but i'll be sure to keep watch..." Raven said, flying off to another part of the castle.

Amber woke up and looked around once her strength returned. She saw that she was in a room with about five cells. "where... where am i?..." she asked out loud. Images of the short battle flashed through her mind, then stopped at a point when Raven's spell took affect. "i'm.... i'm trapped..." Amber curled up on her bed and cried. and i could have been killed.... the dark night.... that kid changed though... he said... wait... WRATH! Then she focused on Wrath and thought to him with their 'power'. Wrath! Wrath! Are you ok? Wrath!!! Amber thought to him, desperate to find him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:13 am
Yah I'm fine but where are you?I can back and you wheren't there.Are we playing a game? Wrath thought to his sister. Amber (Envy) walked over to Wrath "Hi sorry went for a short walk,bad news is I dropped something important back in the castle,"Amber (Envy) said sounding upset. "Wrath walked over to her "It's ok we'll get it back,"Wrath said kindly.Amber (Envy) reached into her pocket and with a fast arm put a dart into Wraths neck.Going limp Wrath looked at his sister in fear then everything went black.

((Wow Ithink that's my new record for long post lol))
((Envy has hiddin weapons
twin daggers: User Image
And KO darts ))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:29 pm
((OMSTARCLAN HIDE FROM THE DAGGERS/DARTS!!! btw, i have had even longer posts as ONE person. sweatdrop ))

Wrath? Wrath! Ugh! I lost him! He must be either suddenly asleep or unconcious or ignoring me again! Amber thought to Wrath, but more to herself. Amber looked around the room and her cell again. "Wrath.... Chris... Ashi.... I'm sorry... i did as much as i could and i still end up being caught..." she whispered to herself out loud, starting to cry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:11 pm
((EVERYONE FORGETS ABOUT EMILI WHO WILL DIE SOON IF SHE ISN'T TREATED!))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:19 pm
((well where IS emili? you never did say THAT.... stare ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:53 pm
((She's still in the main throne room, and HOW did Wrath get out of the cag....oh yeah nvm....))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:19 am
((want the dark night to put Emili in a cell in that room where Amber is? fyi- the room was made for the cats to begin with, but only the dark night has the key to get IN the room in the first place twisted ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:21 am
((Isn't he gone?))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:24 pm
((i'm playing him now 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:55 am
((Again, you just decided that on your own without asking the owner of the Roleplay? *Cough cough* me *Cough COugh*))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:49 am
((ok well may i please play the Dark Night then?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:03 pm
((Ummm, what happened to the previous owner. is she ever on, well Pm her asking if she still wants to play him and if she doesn't you can, Alright?))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:18 pm
Envy walked back into the castle with Wrath over his shoulder"Now what do I do with you?"he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:04 pm
((a: What happened to chris, who happened to be Emili's triplet right?

b: Can Envy find Emili and like try to help her cuz he falls in love with her or something? ninja ))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:53 am
((a)Ashi is the missing triplet
b)Idk cause he has to stay evil for some reasons plus I like fighting myself, but I got a plan to help her))

Envy walked over to the cell opposite of Amber a threw Wrath in the cell then shut the cell.Then he walked into the dark knights throne room and found a person there (Emili).He walked over "Are you ok?"he asked not knowing what side she was on.

Chris and Ashi walked outside to where they saw Wrath and Amber training,but Wrath and Amber weren't there.They looked at each other then began looking around for the others.Soon Ashi spoted a small dart tip "Chris come here"he said and picked the tip up."This belongs to a KO dart,"Ahsi continued when Chris was there "Are you sure?" "Positive there is still fluid in it,they were captured," "Then lets go,Pantherclaw form!"Chris said and transformed.Ashi transformed into his part raven form "lets go," then the two of them went towards the castle.When they got there they ran inside and into the cell room that they memorized the directions to.Once in it they saw Amber in one cell and Wrath in the opposite one.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games