Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Emo Forever

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:05 am
Name:Nick Haft
Height:5'3
Weight:110
Current Residence- Cincinnati, OH
Family Members:Mom, Dad, 2Sisters, Cat, Dog
Family Members Names:Mom-Julie(43) Dad-Rick(50) Sister-Sarah(17) Sister-Becca(10) Cat-Sam(9)(Siamese) Dog-Ashley(2)(Cocerspaniol)
Cars-Excursion and a Van
Vacations We Take-St.Petersburg, Florida-2weeks San Diego, California-1month Phoenix, Arizona-2weeks
Life Is Going Right Now-Pretty good  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:33 am
Welcome all new members to Neko Heaven. I hope all of you have fun and make some new friends along the way.  

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HisKittyBoton

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:26 pm
:3 Hi, im cheyenne. >.<  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:27 pm
Welcome to everyone!!  

Natsumi_yk

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:19 am
Welcome kittyboton to Neko Heaven. I hope you have fun and make some new friends along the way.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:37 am

Hello everyone and welcome. Enjoy our guild.

Lady Lissalynn

King Strawberry

15,475 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:26 am
Glad you could join us cheyenne, Nick & veronica. Welcome!
We hope you will like it here that you will come back over & over leaving us with your many comments & posts, so be sure to check out all areas of the guild & search our what intrests you. Try to stay as active in the guild as you can. You can always welcome other newcomers here anytime If you have any problems, all you have to do is ask. Hope to see you all around soon~

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:32 pm
i am elizabeth BEW. i luvs anime/ manga/general japanese culture. xd i wanna learn the language and is coming very slowly. but i can speak spanish. i luv to debate, laugh, meet new peeps, and just act crazy! i am a very nice person and can tolerate alot of things. so pplease feel free to comment on meh profilio sometime or another.  

Elizabeth BEW

Gambino Entrepreneur

8,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

real Zacc Efron

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:50 pm
Name: Well my name is Zac Efron

Alittle bit about me: I started in the movie from 17 Again
and I hope I get to meet nice people and have fun!!
:]
Thanks
-Z  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:10 pm
Ah... Hi there... My name's Hunter... >.<; I hope I'm not bothering anyone...  

WhiteHunter

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:16 pm
Welcome to the guild Elizabeth, Zac, & Hunter. We hope you will enjoy the time spent here. We can all get to know each other better the more you post. So try to keep as active in the guild as much as you can. Check out all areas of the guild & be sure to stop back here every now & than to welcome others. Any questions, just ask~

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:07 pm
I'm here to make some fun friends, and i'm happy to find a guild thats not dead for once......YAY!!! The names Zack BTW (i know my Avi is a girl read my profile if your confused) xp  

Mew Searas

lillee e guana

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:20 pm
3nodding Hi. My name is Lillee E Guana. I's definetly into cats because my family owns 14 all together. I'm here to meet new people and improve my rusty computer skills. In case anybody is wondering ,yes I'm a mom but I like to meet people of all ages.I have alot to learn but also a lt to share  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:32 am
Welcome to the guild, Zack & Lillee, we're glad to have you with us! Zack, happy to have you. Some of us here may not know that you are a guy & we certainly hope that you won't hold that against us, it can be a bit confusing, but I certainly know I will try to remember!
Lillee, moms are no problem here. Recently one our moms had a little girl about a month ago~
We just like to have active members that don't forget the guild exists & forgets to show up & post a few comments every now & then. So, if you guys want to be really known & have some friends here, you'll kinda have to be active in the guild. But most of all, we just want you to have a little fun! We hope to see you around the guild soon~

Misty Marina

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:35 pm
Welcome all new members to Neko Heaven. I hope all of have fun and make some new friends along the way.  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games