Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:23 pm
(All the kits are girls except Littlekit, but its all good ^.^)

Crystalstar walked into camp and set Gracekit under her den. She again curled around her tiny kits body and closed her eyes. He kits sat down next to her to say goodbye to their sister one last time.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:25 pm
Frostkit followed her mother.......She pressed her nose against her sister...a tear formed in her eye  

athena321
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:44 am
StarClan? Dapplekit wondered. She'd heard stories about the magical warriors- stars entwined to their pelts. But she never completely understood them. She looked to the sky. "Gracekit is... up there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:33 pm
Crystalstar looked up at Dapplekit, "Yes. She is now hunting with your father."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:41 pm
Frostkit's ear perked up
Father?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:50 am
Dapplekit pouted her lips. "That's not fair! I wanna hunt with Father too!" she blinked and felt a chill flee down her spine. Somehow, she knew there was something else to this all. Something tragic had happened.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:57 pm
Crystalstar shook her head, "One day you will. But not until you have become the best warrior you have become and have joined him defending your clan!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:22 am
Dapplekit's eyes were sparkiling. "Okay! I will!"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:56 am
She slept on.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:43 am
[O-o Missed a lot again. Sowee.

I don't want to sound mean, but I was wondering when you guys were going to get rid of Dewpool. . . She was a little big-headed. . .O_=]

Whitekit and Risingkit stood beneath their mother's stomach and behind her legs, quivering in fear and sorrow. Gracekit's screech had ripped through air like a bolt of lightening, waking the two kits in a flash. Seeing her limp body made their bodies feel hollow and sick to their stomach. To think that Gracekit no longer walked the forest was difficult for them to imagine. Hugging closer to their mother, the two kits watched helplessly with hollow eyes and their ears drooped down. Whitekit let out a whimper, Goldenrain's tail brushing around and holding him and his brother tighter. Fear was reflecting off of her amber eyes, along with sorrow. She was worried for Crystalstar, what pain she would be going through. Her kits, who were devastated from their loss of their sister at such a young age. And then Goldenrain's own kits, fearing for their life and how hard it must be for them to encounter such a thing at their age.

ch3shire_c4t

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:26 pm
Frostkit eyes gleamed with pride but then thought
gracekit should have been here with us she walked into the medicine cars den to find tawnypaw there  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:18 pm
(So weird, its putting our posts at the top....)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:38 pm
(its starting to get annoying)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:51 am
Dapplekit's... no, paw's now... Dapplepaw's eyes gleamed. She was an apprentice! Finally! She ran to Goldenrain, her fur spiked by the excitement of it all, and leaned up to touch nonses, like she'd seen the other kits do at their cerimonies. "Goldenrain! I say we start by invading FireClan!"

~.~.~

Bearclaw smiled to herself. It's been a while since I've had an apprentice.. I didn't realize how much I missed it.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:52 am
((Eh? I had a post ehre but its not coming up for me. Do any of you see it?))  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games