Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:41 pm
((wait.... i ams? How can i be your former mentor then?))

Leafpetal was a little taken by surprise, so she didn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:05 pm
((Good question!))

Lightstone added, "You know Starblood, don't you?"  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:11 am
((ok.... so what do i say back? Idk who Starblood is..... i think.... i can'ts read my own mind...... Is that the cat from the Snowclan war? I think i remember Starblood in there..... I'ms completely lost.....))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:29 pm
((I'm saying she's been in MoonClan for a while))  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:57 pm
((um... so should I say that? i'ms still kindas losted....))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:24 pm
((Well, she stays to herself, so you can say your character never noticed her.)  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:53 am
((k...))

Leafpetal had to think about it for a moment. "um... yeah. i think i know her. she mostly stays to herself though, so i never really noticed her....." Leafpetal said to Lightstone.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:54 pm
Joltflash walked into camp. She sat by the fresh kill pile and grabbed a sparrow. There not my special thing for catching but hey are good. A ginger tom came up to Joltflash and sat down next to her. "Hello." Joltflash looked up. "Oh, hi. I'm Joltflash." "I'm Foxheart." Foxheart grabbed a rabbit from the freshkill pile and began to eat as well. Joltflash and Foxheart talked while they ate and soon became good friends.

It has been many moons seince then. Now Joltflash and Foxheart are mates and Joltflash is expecting kits. Foxheart and Joltflash have been doing everything togehter seince that day and now the kits will be here any day. Even though she is now in the nursery, Foxheart always comes to visit her with a sparrow, like the day they met.  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:57 pm
((wows.... a lot went by....))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:01 pm
(sorry i want joltflash to have kits really bad and ive had the info for at least 3 months now. i just had to put them in or i would die. foxheart is also gonna be one of my carachters)  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:23 pm
((yays! new kits!))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:22 pm
((Man, I haven't posted here in like... forever x_x. I really should start posting more, since I really need to "get back into the game" xD))

Scarclaw padded into the camp, her tail drooping and her new scar over her eye looking somewhat horrid. She glanced over at Foxheart and Joltflash and slightly growled, but kept her thoughts to herself and walked clumsily over next to a patch of dark bushes.

She laid down in front of them and yawned, thinking about past battles. She though abou the most recent battle, the battle with SnowClan. It was the battle where she got her scar and her torn ear, and also the battle where she had lost her mate, Blackstorm.

Tears welded up in her eyes when she thought of him, but she vowed never to cry after he died. She took in a deep breath, then let the tears dry and disappear from her eyes. Scarclaw then glanced around the camp, looking at some cats that she didn't even know the names of. I must be a real mousebrain to not even remember some of these cats. But then again, I'm the shadow of this clan... she thought, then sat up, looking at the camp.

((And my friend just made me a picture of Scarclaw, and if you don't notice, the scar and red eye part of her face is hidden ^_^
P.S. The thing hanging from her other ear is just a Halo. I wanted it in there to make it look cool xD))

User Image  

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:14 pm
LIghtstone giggled and danced around. He ran straight into Starblood on the way home.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:33 pm
((Hey, sorry for trespassing in Moonclan, but I have a message for Patchstar...Tell her to look at this link for me: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15084317 Or anyone that can invite people to the guild can look at it too...By the way, this is Mistpaw of SnowClan! Hi!))  

LeonWavreon

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:27 pm
((I'm going to make Pantherclaw find a kit,because he doesn't have a mate. so meet Cloudkit!!! User Image ))  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games