Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:56 pm
Tweedle dum lead her so she could see the floor of the ballrom and the two figures dancing below "I belive she is there, dancing with my brother.

Below indya danced, keeping herself close to tweedle dee. A sincere smile was on her face as they twirled togther and she giggled as they stopped 'that was wonderful!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:19 pm
Nana smiled broadly as she watched the cat spinning around with Tweedle Dum's brother-- what was his name? Something that started with a D, she was sure. Well, that's what she would call him, until she found out what his real name was: Dee. And what was her friend's name? It was so delightful that she had a Cheshire for a friend, but if only she could recall exactly who this friend was!

"Oh, this place is so lovely!" she breathed, ceasing her train of thought to take in her surroundings. "So lavish... fit for royalty! Do I live here?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:09 pm
Tweedle dum simply nodded "of course you do dear " He smiled as he watched his brother enjoying dancing with his new girl. He couldn't believe how easy it had been to get control of these two women, even with their real loves so close to them  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:28 pm
"That's amazing," Nana marveled. "I couldn't picture myself living in a place like this-- then again, I'm not sure exactly what I pictured myself as before now. Oh, this is so frustrating!" She balled her hands into little fists, tugging at her skirts, but promptly let go when she realized what she was doing. "I'm sorry, this is very unfair of me. It's just-- I'm so confused, and it's awful not being able to remember anything!"  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:12 pm
He took her hand in his "There there love , you'll remember soon. I'm sure it's just a temporary memory lapse. now let's go meet your friend and my brother, we're having a ball tonight for a special announcement"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:05 pm
Nana's heart skipped a beat-- at the mention of a ball, something went off in her mind, like the hint of a memory. She didn't know what it meant, so she ignored it and smiled at Tweedle Dum. "What sort of special announcement?" she asked as they walked.  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:04 am
He smiled down at her "Well I suppose I could tell you now.. alright then " Bending down her got on one knee , pulling a ring from his pocket " marry me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:10 pm
"I-- what?" Nana asked, utterly confused. This was all happening so fast; it was as if she had only just met the man, and here he was, proposing to her? But then, if they really did have such a long history, he didn't deserve to be left behind simply because she had forgotten the time they had spent together. "I don't know-- I mean, well...." She looked back down at her friend and Dee, and sighed. "I suppose so. I think I need something stable in my life."  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:10 pm
" He smiled, putting the ring on her finger " and i think my brother might have a suprise for your friend . he pointed down as dee bend down on a single knee .

Indya gasped, rushing into his arms as they kissed "and here they come " dee took indya's hand, leading them over to their brother "  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:36 pm
"Oh-- that's lovely!" Nana said with a smile. "Hello, friend!" she said as Dum's brother and his new fiance approached. "I'm terribly sorry, but I'm not quite sure where we've met before; I've suffered some head trauma recently, and it has affected my memory. I do remember something about you, though, and I certainly hope you remember me!"  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:45 pm
"I think i do.. my memory is a bit fuzzy as well."She smiled sheepishly as she stood there , tweedle dee's arm around her waist " I guess I should properly re-introduce myself then . I'm indya."

(probably should have the boys rescue them soon)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:11 pm
((Aye. If "the boys" exist anymore.... *sigh* ))

Nana smiled and said, "I'm Shayalind, but I'm fairly sure most people call me Nana."

Then she frowned when the first part of Indya's statement clicked in her head. "Your memory is fuzzy as well?" she repeated, casting a confused glance up at Tweedle Dum. Looking back to Indya, she asked, "Do you know why?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:47 am
She shook her head "No.. i don't. Tweedle dee says that something tried to hurt me when I was in the garden" She twisted the ring on her finger "it's nice to meet ou nana"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:58 pm
Nana's frown deepened. "Really?" she said, looking once more to Tweedle Dum for an explanation. "Something similar happened to me, apparently.... something about a Jabberwock?"

Again, one of the words that had come from her mouth sent a jolt through her mind. She searched back through her last sentence and found it to be the word Jabberwock. But why? Perhaps she was remembering the one that attacked her? But no... this wasn't a feeling of fear or anxiety; it was a sweet feeling, a fond association with the word.

Again, she tried to put it out of her mind. "I saw you are also to become a bride," she said with a smile. "I'm wonderfully excited."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:49 am
She blushed and nodded "I can't wait" Tweedle dee standing next to her put a finger on his chin as he thought " that thing has been bothering us for a while now . Jabberwockys are almost as rare to see as..shape shifters or chesires"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games