Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:22 am

While Lance is still unconcious a voice calls out for him, '' Lance come to Toy and Tama Town if you wish to find me. ''.

Lance wakes up to see his allies on the ground, '' The memory, it is near Jax. Well all be I better make sure no Spirits take this. '' Lance asorbs the memory and transfers it to Jax's digivice. '' I gotta go find my partner. '' Lance wobbled his way towards base and then by passing it the Toy and Tama Town.
(Exit Lance)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:16 pm

Kazu noticed Kaizer walking round healing various members, even the royal knights. Kaizer came up and praised Kazu for his efforts, but two things stuck in Kazu's mind:
"You know what kid you fought well for a rookie."

Kid...

Rookie?

Kazu's heart sank a little deeper, so he thought he was better than him to? Did everyone in the Digital World think like those in the Real World? Like he was insignificant!

"Yeah, Thanks I'll let him know..." He noticed ance stagger off into the distance...He'd be fine.

He sighed, well Jax? We got the memory... What's next?"

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:22 pm

((Aww... I thought that the grapple was Awesome gonk Oh well...))
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

After using his Final Mirage attack he reverted back to normal Miragegaogamon and quickly used a Sonic Move to heighten speed and dodge. He knew that this was a desperation attack as it didn't take much for him to move out of the way, leaving mirages of himself to get hit. He then saw her revert and landed on the ground shaking his head, "This was my win from the start." he chuckled. He then scanned the field for his allies, noticing Marcus in a bit of a bind. *sigh* "Always having to save you." he said in a disappointed tone. He then made his way back to Marcus and Kirashimu.

Marcus, on the other hand, was not as successful. He was sure how he got in this position as he tried to recall where his defense broke. He sighed for a moment, somewhat ignoring the position his arm was in due to his mental frustration. "I'm far too old for this..." he said, shaking his head. With Kirashimu behind him, he quickly bucked his head back to slam the boy in the nose with his head. Using that he broke from the hold and turned to face Kirashimu. "I guess so? Well thanks to this, another memory has been lost. I think I'm having second thoughts... maybe, but either way. What are your thoughts, I would hate to have possibly broken your nose for a refusal." Marcus rolled his shoulder and spin his arm around to disperse the pain for how long he had been in the hold.

Valkyrimon whistled as he watched Cherubimon do her little dance to dodge his attack. He was about to dive in for a finisher when he was caught off guard by how quickly Cherubimon had ascended up to meet him, unarmed. Nothing threw him off as much as when he found himself in a hug that didn't hurt him at all, but healed him. He floated in confusion watching Cherubimon float away. "...WTF, MATE!!!"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:44 pm

User Image
Ghoulmon is hurt pretty badly from the long fall, and before doing anything else, transports himself into the digivice. he calls out to Jax, hoping that he's alright.
"Jax, Jax. get your head in the game."
Jax's head is spinning, but at the sudden sound of Ghoulmon's voice he breaks out of it, and sits up suddenly. He hasn't taken stock of his surroundings at all, and looks from side to side, trying to spot Ghoulmon.
"Ghoulmon? Ghoulmon!?. Oh my god, you didn't survive the landing, and your speaking to me from the other side."
Tear flow into Jax's eyes.
Ghoulmon reproaches him grumpily.
"I'm in here! Look down you idiot!"
Usually, Jax would get angry at being talked to in such a way, but right now, he's just happy to hear Ghoulmon's voice. Jax grabs the digivice, and hugs it, tears rolling out of his eyes.
"Ghoulmon! Your alive! I thought it was over!"
Jax keeps babbling nonsense in his reverie, and Ghoulmon has to interrupt him.
"Uh Jax? We're in public. Stop making a fool of yourself!"
Jax stops dead, and looks around. He spots everyone leaving, and Kazu sitting up next to him.
Jax dashes up, dusts himself off, and dries his tears. He very much resembles the same old guy he had been a while ago. he hopes that he'll just forget that totally embarrassing moment for the rest of his life.
"Ahem. Hey Kazu, where's everyone going? Who won? I don't remember much after Ghoulmon was hit, but I did see that attack you pulled off. It was really amazing."
*Inside the Digivice*

Ghoulmon is relieved to see Jax has regained his composure, if not his memory. He relaxes, and allows himself to heal inside the digivice.
Candlemon can't help but to jostle him playfully once he starts to rest.
"Man, I thought you were a goner, and what's with that wing?"
Ghoulmon lightly shoves the small digimon away.
"I did too, and the wing? It'll heal...eventually."

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:27 pm

User Image
"...We chose our own path...the path we chose...may have good choices...and may bad choices....in the end.......we learn what is right and what is wrong....that is called evolution..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kiro soon woke up when everyone left. "wha wha...man.. what happened? Hmm....I guess that Z'dGarurumon got pissed at me so he gave the memory away when I was knocked out....oh well...Warriors! Return to your resting place...."

Kiro exit to???

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:56 am

Kazu smiled when he heard that Jax was back to normal, he felt even better when he said that his efforts had been amazing. He got to his feet and stretched.

"We won! Our attacks were too much for him and he got worn out, then he said he preferred reckless fighters so he tossed the memory to us, he he he, check your digivice you'll see."

For a moment Kazu thought about going out into the desert to look for a way back to the human world, but looking over at Veemon, and seeing how tired he was, he decided against it.

"Well Jax looks like your in charge of the memory until the others get back..." Kazu looked at his friend thoughtfully "Be careful ok? You said something earlier about being a Phantom or something. If it's something any of us can help you with, just tell us ok?" Kazu smiled before picking up Veemon and piggy-backing him.

"I'm going to head for dragon eye lake, you know, a bit of R and R. Feel free to join us after you drop off the memory!"

With that Kazu set off to the lake, where the first battle for the digimemories against Victory Greymon had been. He needed time to think but he did really want some rest aswell

"C'mon Veemon lets go."

[Exit Kazu and Veemon to Dragon Eye Lake.]

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:56 pm

(Christian and Veemon enter from Royal Knights HQ)
Christian and Veemon enter the area of Great Canyon. Christian smiles and notices the heat intensifying. Christian takes out his Handgun, and gets up in a tree. Veemon follows, and readies his
V-uppercut. Christian loads his handgun, and aims waiting for the Meramon to appear.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:20 pm

[Kutay and Candlemon enter from Royal Knights HQ]

"Put that gun away if this is really a Meramon then let me and Candlemon handle it. It's been a while since we had a fight." Kutay said getting ready for a fight, he pulled out his digivice and readied his DNA charge on the off chance that this was a strong Meramon. "Also do you really think it will show if you have out a gun?"

"Yeah digimon aren't stupid we wouldn't think of fighting someone who has a gun." Candlemon said noticing that Kutay wasn't takeing any chances with this fight.

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:24 pm

User Image
Jax is stunned at the new of their victory.
"We-we won!? Yes!"
Jax practically jumps for joy. He picks up his digivice out of the pocket. It seems normal, like it hadn't almost been shaken to pieces a few hours ago. The image of the beast memory shows up on the screen.
"No way! he gave it to me!? That's awesome!"
When Kazu tells him that he's leaving for Dragon eye lake, Jax smiles and nods.
"Yeah, I'll see you there later!"
Once Kazu is out of sight, Jax gets serious. He rouses Candlemon, and releases him from the digivice.
Candlemon is Jax's only digimon that knows his secret. Candlemon has been careful not to let it show, but he's always been afraid this talk was coming.
"It's time Candlemon. Ghoulmon's viral power has disrupted my code. I must go back to my real body."
Candlemon shakes his head vigorously.
"Hey, don't worry about it. Your probably fine."
Jax smiles, but it's a sad smile. he looks at the ground in front of him. He can't bear to look at Candlemon directly.
"Not this time. We both know that Jax was never real. He-I am merely an image. A phantom of the person I was before. I'm merely data, but not like you. I'm not strong. When I die, I die for real. The time for games are over. If I don't get to my body soon, I'll die, and he'll never wake up. It's time you went back to your real tamer, and even though, neither of us remember him, I think..it'll be alright."
Candlemon stares at him limply, with tears streaking own his face.
"But how do you know this will work? How will we find your body?"
Jax slowly starts walking forward, a light breeze blows through the tall grass, creating an epic scene as he walks away.
"Simple. We go back to the place we lost it."
[exit]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:27 pm

"Hey I've been hunting this one for quiet sometime so we do it together," Christian said hearing his Digivice beep. He looked at it and noticed that the Meramon was a few feet away. Then it disappeared on the Digivice. Then he saw a big bluish Digimon come over the tree roaring. "Um, this isn't Meramon!" Christian got out his gun, and shot a bullet. But it bounced off. "It's a SkullMeramon," Christian yelled as it shot row of blue flames at him and Veemon. Veemon leaped down, and used V-Uppercut, but it had no affect.

The SkullMeramon roared again. "Metal Fireball," he screamed as he shot out a huge metal ball engulfed in blue fire. It went flying towards Candlemon, and Kutay.

Cuevas_506

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:41 pm

"Heh, good thing I took precatuions." Kutay said smiling. "Candlemon it's time." Kutay said striking his digivice. "DNA FULL CHARGE!"

"Candlemon warp digivolve to, SkullMeramon. Flame Chain." SkullMeramon said as he launched the chain that surrouned him into the on coming attack cancleing it out.

"You didn't honestly think that would work did you?" Kutay said questioning the SkullMeramon that had attacked him moments ago.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:52 pm

(Any form of your Digimon is permitted correct?)

Cuevas_506

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:56 pm

((No, in RP you may digivolve your digimon up 1 stage, so for exmple: Veemon > Ex-Veemon or Paildramon > Imperialdramon (Dragon Mode) ))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:00 pm

( I know, but any form like Flamedramon. Or Paildramon as long as it's a one stage up. Not Warp Digivolving.)

Cuevas_506

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:03 pm

(You may only digivolve into what you have guild art for. Also, Liger I'll get to your post soon ^^)
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games