Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

xxmoneymakrzxx

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:31 pm
"Well... Im Lyra" the girl replied wiping the tears away. "Its nice t-to meet you. This is tabby, My cat" Tabby went up to the two girls and Purred." Im second year, but i was sick the whole of first year, so i am repeating"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:58 pm
As the other girls in the compartment invited her in, Samantha put her trunk down and settled into the compartment.

She was shy, yeah well, not that shy. Just afraid of offending the older pupils.

"Well, my name's Samantha. But most just call me Sam or Sammie. Anything works." She replied to the deputy head girl's question.

Samantha rummaged through her bag and came out with some chocolate frogs and apple pie which she had gotten from the Great Hall. She took a chocolate frog and passed the rest around. "Chocolate frogs and apple pie. Take whatever you want."

intoxicatedsmiLes

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:02 pm
User Image
Sam saw a new face and followed her into her compartment. "Hello, I'm Sam Algorith, the Ravenclaw prefect. Nice to meet you." She then held out her hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:08 pm
[[OOC: Well, cocosam, I hope you're talking to my character!]]

"You're called Sam?!" Samantha looked at the Prefect who walked in. "Well, that's a cool coincidence! We share the same name. Well, almost."

"I'm Samantha. It's a pleasure to meet you too." Samantha was excited to find someone almost sharing the same name as her. "And I thought I'll never meet anyone with the name 'Sam'. Do you want any chocolate frogs or apple pie?"

intoxicatedsmiLes

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:24 am
"She finally learned to breath fire!? That's great" said Fiyori as her Pegasus flew back to her and made himself comfortable around her neck. "So how's everything?" she asked smiling while making herself comfortable by leaning against the compartment door.

(Yeah...how does the classes thing work? Do we sign up for them or just go to them when they start?)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:58 am
Missy moved over a bit, patting the seat next to her, "Come and sit..." she offered, "Everything has been great, I'm just so excited to be finally going to Hogwarts, my mom always talks about how great hogwarts is..." she said excitedly, "How is everything with you?"  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Jatar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:57 pm
"Nice to meet you, Lyra." Jatar petted Tabby. "And you as well, Tabby." She leaned back in the seat, placing Basil on her lap. "That stinks, being sick. I have a friend who went through the same thing...hope you're feeling better, and glad you're back! Which House are you in?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:32 pm
[[He he, yeah, it was you]]

"Wow, what a conincidence. Samantha's my real name, but I find it too formal. Sure!"

cocosam

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:36 pm
Taking the seat besides her, Fiyori happily made herself comfortable and nodded her head. "That's great. That's what the orphanage Nun told me too. She says I'll create great magical memories with my new found friends. I look forward to it" she said while absentmindedly petting Pegasus. "I'm glad you and your mom is doing well. I am too. I've just been going with the flow so far...but it looks like I can't really do that now" she said with a light laugh. "I'm just too excited right now! It doesn't look like it but I'm about to explode with joy. How do you think the classes will be like?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:12 pm
"I'm glad to hear the Nun is okay as well...." she said with a smile."I think the classes will be interesting, I really am looking forward for Care Of Magical Creatures and Defense Against the Dark Arts, I think it would be really fun." she said voicing her opinions, the excitement not leaving her voice.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

The_9th_Doctors_Rose

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:14 pm
User ImageRose looked around after having been in a daze for a while. She remembered Missy saying hello to her....

"Hey Missy," she smiled glad to see someone else she knew, she saw Fiyori sitting next to Missy and smiled.

"Hiya Fiyori, I hope you are both doing well..." she looked around and saw a seat empty across from them....she took it....

"I hope you don't mind," she said with a concerned look on her face, she didn't want to seem rude....she looked out the window and saw the landscape breezing by....she couldn't wait to reach Hogwarts....all this travel made her dizzy....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:25 pm
"Hey Rose..." Missy said with a light smile, she watched as Rose took a seat infront of them. "I don't mind at all... go ahead..." she said, "And I'm doing great, how about you?"

Carnation finally poked her head out a gave a tiny chirp, when she saw Rose to say hello. Pegasus, wasn't trying to eat her at the moment show she decided to take a look around.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:41 pm
User Image
Watches all of the new students talking and smiles softly before looking at Sam. "Were we that little and excitable when we first attend?/'

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:48 pm
User Image"I'm glad you're great," she smiled. "I'm fine, just not used to traveling quite so much. I haven't really been this far from home before, at least not often, but its so exciting," she grinned then noticed a cute fluffy little bird chirping cheerfully.
"Aww," she also noticed that Fiyori had a snake in her lap, which made her glad Leona, her owl, was in a cage.

The_9th_Doctors_Rose

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:00 pm
Sam nods her head at Kamalia. "We were I suppose. We've changed so much though. I understand much more and I have more friends each and every year."  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games