Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:54 pm
Hey.
Here's a question. Does anyone know what happens when an e-mailer has more than one free photobucket account? I know somebody who got two on one email (the photobucket people may have put a stop to multipla account users), but that was a while ago. If I tried to make another account on my email would it say no,accept normaly,or erase the account currently registered to that person. I ask because I know some websites accept people on the same email they just deleate the old account. I just finished my third photobucket account and getting all these neurmerous accounts is becoming a pain. I would check myself, but I'm way to afraid the current account would be wiped for a new one.
As an icon whore losing a photobucket would be one of the worst things that can happen. I don't even want to think about searching for all those ones that I lost. Maby somebody photobucketless could sign up then try to get another account to test it for me, but that might be too much to ask. So I hope that all made sense.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:16 pm
IY_and_MCR
Hey.
Here's a question. Does anyone know what happens when an e-mailer has more than one free photobucket account? I know somebody who got two on one email (the photobucket people may have put a stop to multipla account users), but that was a while ago. If I tried to make another account on my email would it say no,accept normaly,or erase the account currently registered to that person. I ask because I know some websites accept people on the same email they just deleate the old account. I just finished my third photobucket account and getting all these neurmerous accounts is becoming a pain. I would check myself, but I'm way to afraid the current account would be wiped for a new one.
As an icon whore losing a photobucket would be one of the worst things that can happen. I don't even want to think about searching for all those ones that I lost. Maby somebody photobucketless could sign up then try to get another account to test it for me, but that might be too much to ask. So I hope that all made sense.

no idea neutral I don't use photobucket *exudes her uselessness*
GODDAMMIT TOWNS STILL ISN'T WORKING FOR ME!!! scream  

Kitsoru

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:40 pm
It's friday night people! heyas.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:05 pm
I come bringing cookies. *sets out a fresh new plate*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:07 pm
lurichan
I come bringing cookies. *sets out a fresh new plate*
ohhhhhh...cookies... heart *devours*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:08 pm
*lol* If you leave cookies, they will come.

So what's new and interesting?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:08 pm
not much we haven't discussed yet smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:09 pm
ninja ninja  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:10 pm
Dr_lecter1988
ninja ninja

*waves* what's up, doc? lol
Kit: <-_-> that wasn't funny...
Me: ._.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:11 pm
haha, nice *coughs*

notmuch, just go thome. and i'm tired, i have to work tomorrw  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:12 pm
Ah, the strangeness of holding two different coversations with the same person. The joy of the internet. *nods*

My mule is trying to coherse me into fishing tonight. -_-*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:16 pm
Dr_lecter1988
haha, nice *coughs*

notmuch, just go thome. and i'm tired, i have to work tomorrw

What kind of job do you have right now? *is curious*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:17 pm
lurichan
Ah, the strangeness of holding two different coversations with the same person. The joy of the internet. *nods

lol whoever might that be? wink
ahhh, Lil' GotGoth? xd I've actually never tried the fishing game sweatdrop too lazy/cheap to buy the rods, I suppose...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:19 pm
Kitsoru
lurichan
Ah, the strangeness of holding two different coversations with the same person. The joy of the internet. *nods

lol whoever might that be? wink
ahhh, Lil' GotGoth? xd I've actually never tried the fishing game sweatdrop too lazy/cheap to buy the rods, I suppose...

Naw, not little gotgoth, her stuff is the property of the guild. I've got my own little mule account running around who is a fishing nut now. -_-* I know more about fishing than I ever really wanted/needed to know now.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:34 pm
I had a lot of fun today at anime club. There is a short anime called REC that I'm hooked on now. 3nodding  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games