Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:06 pm
I'm too tired...*wanders off to nap*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:38 am
I tend to try and stay awake as long as it's physically possible for me.
My brain never sleeps. NEVER.
I'm not joking.

I wake up with about 4 different thoughts at once. I think of about 7 different things at once, at average.
I'm always multi-tasking, and I have been known to be doing about 5 things at once, while still being able to talk...This includes: cooking, holding baby sister, talking on the phone, doing the dishes, and eating, YES all at once.

And for a male...that is rare....  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:09 am
You have some wonderful multi-tasking skills. Mine are lesser in comparison. I have to listen to music as I try to sleep or else I just lay there lost in thought untill 5am. That and without music I get some freaky dreams. The only times I go to sleep easy are after periods of minamal sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:01 am
I always have music going on the bedroom. It's usually celtic or piano music, but it works wonders in helping to calm my mind a little bit so I"m not thinking about everything all night. 3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:55 am
*looks around* Hmmm... *Gets out a tray of cookies to try to entice people out*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:37 am
I smelled cookies...
I play Marilyn Manson and other rock bands as I sleep. I once put his cover of Sweet Dreams on repeat all night to see if sweet dreams really where made of this. I dremt I was squid fishing in my living room.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:49 am
Squid....Fun. ^_^ I have to wander off to go to anime club. Feel free to snarf a few cookies though. *nods*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:34 pm
*meanders in* stare I hate this stupid cold...I'm almost out of tissues...
anyone else about?  

Kitsoru

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:50 pm
Awwww..Colds are not to much fun.
I try and ignore them as much as poosible. It works for the first week, then it increases in strength, causing me to be bed-ridden, which then results in a massive attack from my imagination which results in extremely interesting story which I tell to my cat, Mao, as he gathers recon on fellow creatures of the earth.

For some reason, I think he understands me, for when I mention words like cats and crows, he stares directly at me for a couple of minutes.
And he stares at my directly for the most part.
Which is rare, if you don't notice, most animals rarely hold a human's glance for more then 15 seconds, unless they feel threatened and are trying to scare you away....

Hrm.
-eats a cookie- YumMmmmmY!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:27 pm
It sucks you have a cold. My colds never get too strong, but they can last for two months. The only part that really bothers me is the first few days I get a sore throught. Of all the diffrent things I have had. sore throughts are my least favorite sickness.

My cat Goofy will just sit and watch me when he is not sleeping. We have had neurmous staring contests and after a while he just falls asleep. He likes to sleep on the top part of the couch and then he sticks his foot in my eye. My little Kikyo is more active, but she is more jumpy and tends to only hang arround me. Where as Goofy will do anything for attention.
*Takes a cookie before wandering off*  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:35 pm
Yes, sore throats suck.
I don't like them...not at all

I've had a cold for 3 months before....

Mao is sitting in my window right now...staring at me.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:48 pm
My cat is just above my head. His feet arn't in my face, but they are blocking the screen. Regardless of his intrusive feet I love the orange blob of a cat.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:52 pm
Lol
besides Mao's constant watching of me, people, animals, and invisible things that move about my room, I love him more than myself.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:17 pm
I know what you mean. I also love my hermit crabs. I end up feeding and caring for them more then myself. Some days I forget to eat stuff (the past two days I've been running on Pepsi and asprin), but I have to keep there food fresh. I worry about the little things. I have to keep their humidity in a certin range, but am having difficulty. What I can't belive is how some poeple find them creepy.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

winnter_spirals

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:00 pm
*dives into convo*

hello smile  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games