Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:34 am
*sneaks up behind lurichan and hugs her* heyas lurichan *huggles*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:46 am
Heyas. Sorry, I'm kindof spacing out, about 4 or less hours of sleep tends to do that. I woke up early to call work and tell them I'm not coming in today, and then I couldn't get back to sleep again. sweatdrop I feel so bad for my aunt, I only have sketchy details right now since I'm waiting for my mom to get home from work before calling over there, but my uncle had a heart attack Sun. night from what my voicemail tells me.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:52 am
I ended up crying a little bit last night, but I don't think it's really sunk in all the way yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:55 am
That's what I get I suppose for not keeping my phone charged and checking my voicemail more often.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:30 am
I'm going to try to get a nap.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:50 am
Well, it looks like napping isn't going to happen for me today. stare  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Whisperer~Nightshade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:07 am
you allright?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:44 am
I ended up getting a small nap with the help of my cat. (kindof)  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:34 am
I ended up sleeping 12.5 hours straight....allbeit, I've only had about 9-13ish hours of sleep for the past 6 days before I slept those 12.5 hours.........stupid exams of englishness for state-minded fools.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:43 pm
I figure here is as good a place as any to tell a story.

My mother works third shift at a place that is simalar to juvinile hall, but a lot less strict. The floor she works on has the juvinile sex offenders. Her job is to keep watch over them. Make shure they don't do anything against the rules. Well the other day a few of the kids helped at a spagetti dinner and I was forced to come along even though I find spagetti disgusting. That was Sunday. Last night one of the kids starts to talk to my mom and goes "Is your daughter into goth?". When he saw me I was wearing mostly black so he assumed I was. Mom didn't know what to really say so she just said yeah. The kid went on to call me wierd. I was called wierd by a juvinile sex offender. I'm not shure what to make of that. I have graduated from freaking out normal people.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:20 pm
OMG wow.
That's like being called a f*****t by a life-time homosexual....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:16 pm
All right, I should be back to my normal general schedual again. *nods* I'm a bit drained, but doing okay. Odd enough being at work brought me back to equalibrium today. I suppose living life brings you a step away from death.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:17 pm
I'm still leaving my avi in a kilt for a few more days in memory though.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:21 pm
Well hopefuly you will be able to recharge after a while and feel less drained Ms. lurichan.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:28 pm
Thankies. It's just been a rough couple of days, but I'm through it now, and if nothing else I got to be there for a few people. 3nodding  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games