Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:13 pm
BiaA

Yeah, this RIG had a shitton of dresses and other female clothes, but they were at least of my view more fantasy and sexy than cute and frilly.

Fayren made some really awesome items, but her art did shine in the game footage, so who knows...maybe it's good?

oh yeah this rig toned down the cute/frilly big time.

Yeah, her art really stood out in a great way. I knew it was hers right away. I was like "ooh pretty!!!" and then I was like "OH s**t WAIT!" because of the no-more-fayren-items issue. xd /sob  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:58 pm
Slick Southpaw
xd
I suppose with the confident swagger, it's enough to entire people. Usually when they go all romancy on me, I usually have my character insinuate something like it's half bestiality or make "ya gonna bang a goat" comment.

>_> I'd imagine banging a mermaid (provided they have a whole place for such things and don't procreate like nature intended in the ocean of j**z n' eggs) would mean superstrength condoms or something

fish scales man.

I mean I suppose it's one thing if you're gonna hack up a hairball, but fiiiiisssshhh scales. Do. Not. Want. Some could be sharp and jaggerdly towards someone's junk or hand...

also, if such things were real, I bet they would make some of the most hilarious ER stories ever.

Whenever I think about mermaid romance, I think of the smell. Fish and sea creatures don't exactly smell pleasant, especially when they're out of the water and laying in the sun. And what would their skin feel like anyway, cold? Gosh yeah, I don't want to sex up anything that has scales. I guess this is why all the movies have the mermaids gain legs at some point. Are there any mermaid stories that don't contain magic?  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:58 pm
oh yeahh.
I reached my exemption card at the pharmacyyy.
No more paying for my meds for the rest of the year.
heck yess.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:07 pm
Chixen
Whenever I think about mermaid romance, I think of the smell. Fish and sea creatures don't exactly smell pleasant, especially when they're out of the water and laying in the sun. And what would their skin feel like anyway, cold? Gosh yeah, I don't want to sex up anything that has scales. I guess this is why all the movies have the mermaids gain legs at some point. Are there any mermaid stories that don't contain magic?
I suppose to deal with the smell, you'd have to like, have freezer romance or something. Cold doesn't reek as much as warm does.
Gives a new concept to having a stiffy lol. dramallama

Or the most uncomfortable water sex ever. Though idk if there really is such thing as comfortable water intercourse, unless it involves bouncing around on a waterbed. And even then, I suppose you'd have to have a good rhythm to be enjoying yourself. Don't have to worry bout that ripple effect on a regular bed

Plus, y'know those fins are pretty sharp. Like lionfish mermaids? That's just asking to be decapitated or lose y'know your dong or something. This is even provided she has a decent snatch or something and it wasn't like a fanged monster.

....I feel like non-magical mermaid banging is regulated to fetish circles sweatdrop

why am I even still thinking about this.

damn you Pirates of the Caribbean.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:19 pm
how would you even have sex with a mermaid, if her lower half is a fish

wouldn't she merely have an ovipositor? Or because the top half is semi-mammalian (especially if they have breasts), would she simply have human genitalia?

But then how would they even have gils

would they be like whales and other cetaceans and still have lungs and a blow hole or

what

i don't understand mermaids  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:54 pm
Slick Southpaw
I suppose to deal with the smell, you'd have to like, have freezer romance or something. Cold doesn't reek as much as warm does.
Gives a new concept to having a stiffy lol. dramallama

Or the most uncomfortable water sex ever. Though idk if there really is such thing as comfortable water intercourse, unless it involves bouncing around on a waterbed. And even then, I suppose you'd have to have a good rhythm to be enjoying yourself. Don't have to worry bout that ripple effect on a regular bed

Plus, y'know those fins are pretty sharp. Like lionfish mermaids? That's just asking to be decapitated or lose y'know your dong or something. This is even provided she has a decent snatch or something and it wasn't like a fanged monster.

....I feel like non-magical mermaid banging is regulated to fetish circles sweatdrop

why am I even still thinking about this.

damn you Pirates of the Caribbean.

Yeah, I really can't think of a comfortable location to do a mermaid. And if she has fangs and other pointy bits, well, you should probably reconsider touching her altogether. I was thinking about the POTC mermaids earlier too, ha. I wonder how healthy it would be anyway, most fish diseases can't be passed to humans, but I know TB and some bacteria can, so getting cut up by scales and whatever could put you at risk for infection.

@Ichi - I don't get it either. It couldn't be a simple case of pure human top and just fish bottom, because your right, how would breathing work.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:58 pm
Chixen

Yeah, I really can't think of a comfortable location to do a mermaid. And if she has fangs and other pointy bits, well, you should probably reconsider touching her altogether. I was thinking about the POTC mermaids earlier too, ha. I wonder how healthy it would be anyway, most fish diseases can't be passed to humans, but I know TB and some bacteria can, so getting cut up by scales and whatever could put you at risk for infection.
>_> with those fangs I'm pretty sure no dude would want to have a blow job

on the other hand, that tongue would make for some kinky lesbian sex.

There's also oodles of parasites that live on fish too. So it could be worse than just getting a bad case of crabs along with a night you do not want to remember dramallama

Merms would probably just have a crazy insane lung capacity like an Orca/Sperm whales/ect, or else they've got serious fine gills. If anything, they'd warm blooded; don't need a pair of lungs for that.

Cos with a warm blooded circulatory system, a mermaid would be able to be a powerfully fast swimmer and endurance kind of fishy lady. Like tuna. Tuna and some sharks are warm-blooded. Gives her advantage and better chances of survival depending on where she be traveling.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:31 am
Good morning thread. it is currently 7:30am, and I have been up for three hours already.

WHY??????/ gonk

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:37 am
The Undead Suitor
Druddigon
The Undead Suitor
Druddigon
The Undead Suitor
Druddigon
Great,Now we are going to have angry DMC fans all over Playstation all stars stare

New Dante,Spike,Sackboy and Rachet added along with a Uncharted stage.

Honestly I don't care about Dante's new look it's not that bad or even if he's in this game I only care about Crash.

Ratchet and claaaank?

oh boy

Well it was obvious lol

I'm kind of surprised you didn't make a comment about Dante or do you not care like me?

I've never played any Devil May Cry games so I dont really care.

I just wanted Jak/daxter, Ratchet/clank, Crash Bandicoot, and Spyro the Dragon (aka the four pillars of my childhood/teenage years of gaming) in the game.

So I'm halfway there.

Crash has higher chances to be in this I just hope he at least gets in.

Spike from ape escape looks really cool .Sackboy eh....I don't know
'

whoa whoa whoa

its Spike from Ape Escape?

people remember those games? Thats AWESOME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqDy9dDjpvQ

Just look at how he fights! I'm using him!

1 for nostalgia
2 because he's awesome
3 same thing as 2  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:27 am
holy s**t thats awesome

I need to go find copies of the Ape Escape games now.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:29 am
The Undead Suitor
holy s**t thats awesome

dude i didn't know your mom put something in the crockpot this morning

so i've been sitting here trying to figure out if you brought me home taco bell or something  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:41 am
emotion_donotwant

damn I hate it when I think a piece is finished and then I scan it in and realized I forgot to color something in

D8<

ahhhh and it took me forever to tweak the colors on my cheap scanner to pick up my chalks n' colored pencil colors.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:04 am
I got my exam results back today and I'm delighted, I did really well! With these grades, I should almost definitely get into my college course. I'm thrilled! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:28 am
Halfling Heroine
I got my exam results back today and I'm delighted, I did really well! With these grades, I should almost definitely get into my college course. I'm thrilled! 4laugh

Congratulations! I remember you were very worried about your exam a while back. I'm so glad that all your hard work paid off! emotion_hug  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:47 pm
Prince Ichi
The Undead Suitor
holy s**t thats awesome

dude i didn't know your mom put something in the crockpot this morning

so i've been sitting here trying to figure out if you brought me home taco bell or something

noap  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games