Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:38 pm
( gonk I wouldn't have been quiet you know, had I been paying attention...)

"Hey Bambi," Sirius replied, grinning. He glanced at Remus and then back at Harry. "I hope you both realize there is no way all three of us are going to fit under this thing." He pulled out the invisability cloak.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:15 pm
Remus rolled his eyes. "Why don't you two take it, I'm the stealthiest one out of all of you," he suggested. "I'm sure you haven't noticed Harry, but your godfather has no conception of walking quietly, even as Padfoot."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:02 am
Sirius shot a glare at Remus. "That's not true, I can be as quiet as I want whenever I want! Especially as Padfoot!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:54 am
Remus raised one eyebrow and laughed. "Which explains why you somehow never managed to surprise me in either form?" he asked. "You couldn't be quiet if your life depended on it, which is why you became a healer."

He winked back at Harry and then smiled brilliantly at Sirius.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:37 pm
Sirius huffed. "Maybe if some one didn't have super werewolfish senses I would be able to surprise him! And I could too be quiet whether my life depended on it or not! Here! I'll prove it!" Sirius went silent glaring at Remus.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:08 pm
Remus smirked, glancing at Harry and rolling his eyes skyward before turning back and looking at Sirius. "Are we playing this game, Black?" he asked cheekily. "Because you seem to forget that I am the master of the silent treatment."

With a wink, he closed his mouth and put his hand on Harry's shoulder, jerking his head toward the castle. He was certain that they wouldn't run into any trouble once they got inside so they didn't really need the invisibility cloak. After all, it wasn't that much after curfew and they had a perfectly good excuse for being a bit late.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:34 pm
Sirius went to reply before catching himself and cringing. He would definatly have to work on that. Giving a small huff of irritation, he turned into Padfoot--positive that he would be able to control himself better this way--and walked quietly towards the castle.

He would not back down from this challenge--he knew he could win...

If he could find a way to make Remus speak first at least.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:38 pm
Remus shook his head as Sirius cheated by turning into Padfoot. Well, it wasn't as if he hadn't told Sirius he couldn't try to win as Padfoot. No, this just meant he was going up against a dog rather than a human. He grinned, motioning for Harry to follow as he headed back toward the castle.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:15 pm
Harry looked between his godfather and Remus as they walked back to the castle in silence. It was almost nerve wracking that the two men were so quiet. With a sigh, he started rambling.

"Okay, if you're not going to talk than I'm going to have to talk and I don't really know what to say so I'm just going to keep talking because the both of your are acting very childish right now and I'm nearly eighteen and I notice this. Honestly, neither of you is right in the head if you're going to have a silent treatment thing because I know Sirius can't not talk for very long and even as Padfoot, wouldn't barking count as talking because that's how dogs talk? Okay, that's probably a bit stupid, but it's a thought and I'm rambling and I'm sorry..."

He huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. He was going to have to get one of them to talk and if he knew them both well enough, Sirius was the better bet.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:34 pm
Padfoot's tail wagged as Harry spoke. He bounded forward a few paces before bounding back to Harry--careful not to let himself get to excited and accidentally bark. Glancing quickly at Remus, he walked on the other side of Harry, occasionally bumping into the boy's legs for attention and for the hell of it.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:25 pm
Harry laughed as he watched Padfoot fight the urge to bark. It was easy to see he was resisting the urge. As Padfoot bumped into his leg, looking pleadingly at him, he reached out scratching his godfather behind his ears, remembering the stray that he had rescued from Dudley and the euphoric look it used to get when he scratched it behind the ears just so.

"I know you guys are doing the silent treatment thing," he said suddenly, looking at Remus. "But this is bit stupid. If I have to, I'll pull the your my godfather that I haven't really had a chance to properly get on with and you're my godmother now and I don't know you well either, card."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:51 am
Remus shook his head, eyes narrowing just a fraction at the 'godmother' line. He had no intention of falling for a guilt trip, or that ridiculous new title, even if it was by Harry.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:41 pm
Padfoot glanced up at Remus, watching the other's reaction. He glared slightly before bounding forward to the entrance of the castle, sitting on the stairs silently waiting for the others to catch up.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:44 pm
Harry shook his head. Remus wasn't exactly the type to fall for a trick that easily. So he met up with Padfoot at the door, running a hand over the dog's head briefly before he made his way into the Entrance Hall. The doors to the Great Hall were open and he stopped, back peddling until he ran into Sirius.

"McGonagall," he said quietly.

((Thought maybe I ought to drag her into this mess.))  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Minerva_McGonagall

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:35 pm
Shaking her head, Minerva made her way out into the Entrance Hall, well aware of the time and her need to get to Gryffindor Tower. She would have preferred her own chambers, but Albus would have none of it.

"McGonagall."

She looked up sharply to find Harry Potter, Remus Lupin, and - she blinked - a dog that her Animagus form was well aware wasn't a dog. This would be interesting.

"Well," she said sharply, "as we are all late for the curfew, I suggest that we should move to Gryffindor Tower. I do hope you will be kind enough to tell me how Sirius Black is still living. I was unaware that a person could come back from the dead," she looked pointedly at Remus. "Is he stuck in that body due to some spell, or do I have to hear the story from you, Remus? I don't think Albus would appreciate it if I barged into his office to ask him."

I hope this will spur you guys back to posting. Sorry for my lack of response, my computer crashed thanks to a virus which my wife somehow managed to download accidently. I, not only had to purchase a new laptop, but I had to find a way to save parts of my hard drive.
Well, that and for the life of me, I couldn't write a decent response. I hope this is passable. I spent forty minutes writing it and rewriting it.

Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games