Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:45 pm
*hums 'Yesterday'*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:46 pm
Shame Harry, Shame! But yes, Music is an excellent ploy to get into someone's good graces.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:47 pm
The boy was raised by the Dursley's. Do you really think they listened to the Beatles?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:49 pm
Everyone has a hidden side. ninja

Petunia knows too much about the wizarding world. Vernon harbors a passion for The Beatles. And Dudley? He likes food...a lot...  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:50 pm
*laughs*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:51 pm
True, it is the Dursleys... but... but... its the Beatles! And that is my argument... >.<

Yes... Vernon harbors a forbidden passion for the Beatles... *snortgiggle*  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:54 pm
And if Gabriel is so intent on moving, perhaps Cade and Sev should stop posting and give everyone else a chance to catch up.

We've managed to become monkeys again. sweatdrop One of these days they'll lynch us for it, I just know it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:56 pm
Stopping, fine... grrr... ruin my fun. ^____^ Lynching... hmm... well, i dunno. The hanging thing... yeah... while can sound fun, it probably isn't  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:56 pm
*grins*
It's fun though, besides, they ought to be online more.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:57 pm
I have a feeling they would tell us to be online less, rather than be online more themselves  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:57 pm
I have no life. I must be online!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:59 pm
I will remind you that starting Monday I've got two hours between 8 and 10 and maybe half an hour to an hour at 3. The joys of being in highschool. So none of this "they ought to be online more" especially from you. Just because you have no life doesn't mean the rest of us can't have lives.

Nevermind the fact I really have no life either. sweatdrop

And no, I don't think we really have had a proper hanging yet. It's up there with weddings. It just hasn't happened.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:01 pm
Hmm... I have no life because I'm in college and if you think college kids have lives... well, at least at my college, we don't. So I'm on my computer all the tme. Not to mention that its spring break, so I've nothing better to do with my time now that I'm seperated from my college people and back in my homecity.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:04 pm
Ditto. Of course, I'm failing my Algebra class...but that's because I keep skiving lessons to go to PAC meetings.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:06 pm
I'm failing Anthropology because I have Hitler in an old lady's suit as my teacher. that and its at 8:30 in the morning and I'm not coherant enough to care  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games