Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ash Rail

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:16 pm
Damn O _ P I'm new.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:45 pm
Shizankoff
Shizankoff
RinoaHeartilly
Shizankoff

Poor English language. -tear-. We need to keep the english language out of the slaghterhouse, were english language vegitarians gonk . Wow not this again, this reminds me of my n00bish rants of page 64.

o.o like you know the actual page! sheesh! xDD lol looks like someone has too much time on their hands.

Rember, I read all 100something pages lol.
-is pathetic-
Thats what I do in my spare time, or rearage rocky horror songs for pepband ninja
I got touch-a touch-a touch me as a trombone quintet ninja

Haha i was just reading the thread again backwards......(Insomnia) and I got to the epidemic of page 95 starting on post 5... good times.

so... just a quick question... what did you do in your spare time before you found out about gaia? sweatdrop xd  

RinoaHeartilly

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:57 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Shizankoff
Shizankoff
RinoaHeartilly
Shizankoff

Poor English language. -tear-. We need to keep the english language out of the slaghterhouse, were english language vegitarians gonk . Wow not this again, this reminds me of my n00bish rants of page 64.

o.o like you know the actual page! sheesh! xDD lol looks like someone has too much time on their hands.

-is pathetic-
Thats what I do in my spare time, or rearage rocky horror songs for pepband ninja

Haha i was just reading the thread again backwards......(Insomnia) and I got to the epidemic of page 95 starting on post 5... good times.

so... just a quick question... what did you do in your spare time before you found out about gaia? sweatdrop xd

Before I found out about gaia it was marching season.... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:03 pm
Shizankoff
RinoaHeartilly
Shizankoff
Shizankoff
RinoaHeartilly
Shizankoff

-is pathetic-

lol xDD marching season does take up a lot of time though. band camp starts for me August 8th. =P the percussionists started already though. apparently sometime in the middle of June. o.o  

RinoaHeartilly

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:35 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Shizankoff
RinoaHeartilly
Shizankoff
Shizankoff
RinoaHeartilly
Shizankoff

-is pathetic-

lol xDD marching season does take up a lot of time though. band camp starts for me August 8th. =P the percussionists started already though. apparently sometime in the middle of June. o.o

My band camp starts at the end of the month, im on my las week memorizing spree -im going on vacation for 2 weeks-
Oh, BTW mods, Im going on vacation for two weeks, starting on friday or saturday, I dunno, if there is a computer in michigan i can acess I will log on to keep my self updated 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:43 am
o.O... my band camp doesn't start until the 15th of August. I'm still practicing, though. Don't want to show up on the first day of band camp with no chops at all, right?  

iOggy

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:24 pm
Homigawd quotes!

Yeah, so I'm back from Wisconsin. I should be around more. But really, who wants to spend thier entire summer in front of a computer? confused

I promise I'll get going on the directory again, I'm still pretty worn out from the trip. We rode bikes...alot...and had a 9 hour drive home, so I'm pretty much wiped, and don't really feel like sifting through code at the moment. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:32 pm
Saint-Saens
Homigawd quotes!

Yeah, so I'm back from Wisconsin. I should be around more. But really, who wants to spend thier entire summer in front of a computer? confused

I promise I'll get going on the directory again, I'm still pretty worn out from the trip. We rode bikes...alot...and had a 9 hour drive home, so I'm pretty much wiped, and don't really feel like sifting through code at the moment. sweatdrop

Were Im going in michigan there are no cars, only bikes, yay Makinack island. good fudge biggrin  

Tubariffic
Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:35 pm
Shizankoff
Saint-Saens
Homigawd quotes!

Were Im going in michigan there are no cars, only bikes, yay Makinack island. good fudge biggrin

The Mackinac island fudeg is godly.

Oh, and Saens... I have no problem spending my entire summer in front of teh compy... <.<  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:41 pm
iOggy
Shizankoff
Saint-Saens
Homigawd quotes!

Oh, and Saens... I have no problem spending my entire summer in front of teh compy... <.<

Crap! I allways get the ck and the c backwards >< My teachers allways get mad at me if i correct them if were talking about it they say it how its spelled, and i allways say its pronnouced mackinaw and one teacher even said I was lieing and gave me lunch detention Oo. That was middle school tho, good times.  

Tubariffic
Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:51 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Shizankoff
Shizankoff
RinoaHeartilly
Shizankoff

-is pathetic-

I played games, Red Faction, Jedi Knight: jedi Outcast, thats how i found out about gaia,,, some girl had a brother in my clan and she told me about it. I went and started RPing very first thing i did, heh, i'm good.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:32 pm
iOggy
Shizankoff
Saint-Saens
Homigawd quotes!

Neither do i =D xD It gets on my friends' nerves though. They say I need to get out more and do stuff thats... uh.. productive, i guess.  

RinoaHeartilly

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:33 pm
DiddleFreak61387

I played games, Red Faction, Jedi Knight: jedi Outcast, thats how i found out about gaia,,, some girl had a brother in my clan and she told me about it. I went and started RPing very first thing i did, heh, i'm good.

We have Red Faction sitting around. Brand new never opened. xDD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:28 pm
What about Jedi Academy? mrgreen heart  

Saint-Saens

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:44 pm
Saint-Saens
What about Jedi Academy? mrgreen heart

Less talk about games, more about fudge ><
Mmmm fudge biggrin  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games