Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:55 pm
She'd fallen asleep a few hours ago. Against Kazu's general nagging, she refused to sleep in the guest room, instead opting to catch a nap here and there next to Hiei. She wasn't about to let him out of her sight now that she had him back. After getting Hiei back she took a bit longer getting to the castle, having to wait and rest to recharge before porting back herself. She'd given Kazu a minor panic attack after a series of false labor pains, and he had been extra doctory with her since. Still, all tests he did came back saying things were fine, even with everything going on. If this kid did survive, she had a feeling he was going to be a hell of a fighter. She still barely had a bump, and Kazu and now Jen were the only ones that knew still, Jen having found out shortly after they'd gotten Hiei back.

Her ears flicked, hearing the voice, and her eyes snapped open. She quickly sat up and stared at Hiei as he asked where they were. He was awake. Awake, and talking. Sitting up on his own even. "W-we're at the temple...in the medical room." She answered, still staring. Her hand moved,taking his and holding it. "We got you back a month ago...you've been in and out of it since. How are you feeling?" she asked, giving a brief explanation.

Iaffrette walked with Jen, her ruck sack slung over her shoulder with her bow and quiver. She chuckled lightly before blinking, seeing the demon run by them and sighing a bit. "He has stopped using, but he insists that he needs the income from dealing. Also something about a name he started..." she explained, following him into the shop and looking around at the mess, a bit disappointed but not saying anything. She reached out, catching Kazu's wrist as he kissed her, returning it and nodding. "Of course. How is Neko? Any change with Hiei recently?" she asked, letting his hand go and moving to clean up a bit.

"A-akuro...." Isuna called from the kitchen. She was bent over a bit, one hand gripping the counter, the other wrapped around her stomach. "It..I think its time..." She sucked in a breath, breathing through her teeth a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:44 pm
The fire demon moved rubbing his face before he leaned back on the wall behind him and he turned his head lightly looking at Neko and half smiled. " Well it's been a long nap then I guess." He said and slowly lifted his arm and flinched from how weak he felt. He took another breath and nodded. " Alright, I suppose. I don't feel the greatest and I feel like I could rest for another few hours. I'm sore." he mumbled and slowly touched his chest and dropped his hand. " Hungry, really hungry." he added and looked around the room. " How long have we've been here?" He asked trying to figure that out, he was pretty sure she already said but it slipped his mind already.

"Are you okay? You look drained. you haven't been sitting beside me this whole time have you?" He asked with a sigh feeling bad and glanced at her again. " Something about you seems different." He mumbled.

Yukina moved a little as she handed out food before grabbing a plate for Neko and turning to leave the kitchen and headed toward the Medical room, as she walked she kept her mind thinking about her brother.

Kazu moved placing a smoke in his mouth after his kiss and shoved the money into the safe before he turned and looked toward Iaffrette and sighed. " I haven't gotten a text from mom today, but I'm assuming no change. " He said and finished cleaning up the shop and he sighed as he stood up. " I think she's okay, But I wish she'd ******** rest in the guest room or something instead of by Hiei. She isn't doing her or the baby any favors" He explained and tried to think a little. " Alright, Well you guys want to head out now?" Kazu asked as he packed his bag.

Jen shifted looking around and sighed. " Wish you'd stop selling too but I guess will take what we can get" He said and shifted on his feet and laughed a little. " As much as I want to come and check on Mom and Dad. I actually really need to head to the puppet lands. I haven't seen Cil in about a week and I'm going insane. " He said taking a step back. " But the minute I'm done I'll come visit okay?" Jen said.

Kazu nodded. " Fair enough, Tell the Princess we say Hi." Kazu said as he grabbed a few more things and then waited for Jen to leave and he knelt down behind the counter and stood straight up handing a bundle toward Iaffrette. " I had these custom made for you, New Arrows." He said with a smile before he shifted the bag again ready to leave.

Akuro moved walking the kitchen and blinked. " Time for what?" He asked at first and froze and stared at her. " Oh....oh....OH. Oh ********. s**t, Uh Let me call Kurama so he can help." He said and moved putting the phone between his ear and shoulder and then moving to Help Isuna into the bedroom to lay down. " Oh god, I thought you weren't like...due for another few days. " He said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:06 am
Neko shifted a bit, uncomfortable for reasons she was currently trying to figure out how to explain to Hiei. "Yeah, I've been here...We've been here for about a month now." she repeated. She paled a bit as he asked if she was okay and mentioned she seemed different. "About that...I'm..uh..." she paused, not sure how well he'd process the information with just waking up. He seemed alright. Maybe he'd be okay. "So...that curse of yours, it has a loophole...and I'm not as broken internally as I thought I was." she started, pausing a moment and rubbing her head, waiting for his reaction for a moment before smirking. "I'm pregnant idiot..."

Iafrette nodded. "See if Cillia would like to come along. I am sure she would like to visit her sister as well. It has been a while since we have seen either of them." she suggested, waving as he left. She turned and followed Kazu, raising a brow curiously as he handed her the bundle. "Thank you Kazuhiro...what is the occasion?" she asked, accepting the bundle gently and beaming as she looked them over.

Isuna groaned. "I'm not....but they decided other wise!" she said, moving with help.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:16 pm
Hiei shifted as he tried to get comfy and was getting annoyed from his body being so slow. He frowned as leaned forward when his chest hurt from the scabs healing on them. He glanced toward a Neko as she talked and blinked a little and weakly laughed. “ Is that your way of telling me you slept with someone else well I was gone? “ he asked and moved shifting again when he felt something pinch and he groaned from the pain. His hand had shifted toward hers and he started to grip it during another wave of pain and he glanced at her. “ So is it actually mine? How? And how far along are you?” He asked.

Yukina shifted a little and and placed some food on the table for the twins and Glanced at Kazuma. “ Can you go fetch Neko? She skipped dinner last night. Tell her to come eat” She said and moved putting coffee down on the table for Kazuma and grabbed tea for herself and juice for the kids.

Jen shifted and nodded. “ I’ll see if I can kidnap her for awhile. See you guys” Jen said and ran out to head to Cillia. Changing into his hound form he started to run toward the land. He wanted to see his princess.

Kazu smiled and leaned on the counter for a few seconds as he shifted his smoke and shrugged. “ well...we’ve been together for a year now and I just wanted to get you something nice. I just have issues figuring out what to get you so I just got them custom made for you” he explained and moved grabbing his bag. “ Alright, let’s head to human world. See if there all good. Hiei’s bandaged probably gotta be changes anyway” he explained.

Akuro moved getting Isuna onto the bed before speaking to Kurama a few seconds and hung up. “ Kurama is on his way. He said his just finished a meeting and his gonna be here ASAP. Just deep breaths baby and it’s gonna be all good” he explained with a small smile and held her hand. He had no idea what to do.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:32 pm
Nekos ears flattened as she shot Hiei a look, resisting the urge to smack him. "Of course its yours you a**!" She growled a little, a bit miffed he'd think she would sleep with someone else while he was missing. "You weren't dead, just gone. You really think I'd just say ******** it and jump in bed with someone else?" She sighed, crossing her arms and sitting back in the chair. "Kazu has been doing some research on the 'how' of it, we figured it out a few months ago...so I'm probably more then halfway there...Kazy is keeping a close eye on things though. I wanna try to keep this under wraps though...just...just incase..." she frowned, not making eye contact with him.

Kuwabara nodded, getting to his feet. "Sure thing. Has she been in there all day still?" He asked, looking down the hall.

Iaffrette smiled a little, setting her gift aside for now. "I'll change and we can head out. By the way, my mother wants to see you in a day or so, she has some questions for you concerning an issue in Hell. Something about a drug. She wouldn't give me too mant details." She explained, going to the bedroom to change.

Isuna groaned, gripping the vampires hand tightly as another contraction hit. "I don't think he's going to be here in time..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:47 pm
Hiei chuckled as he saw how miffed the shadow cat got with his comment. "I'm kidding, calm down Neki." He shifted and arched his leg and moved the pillow behind him a little and glanced up looking at her and half smiled, understanding where she was trying to go with it. " Just incase it doesn't make it, Yeah? It's pretty slim chances with our track record." He said and moved glancing around the room a few times, a little awkward with the talk and the thought of them having a kid and it maybe not making it. " I'm suprise you still have it. . . I mean I know for a fact you've searching for me and probably fighting and overly stress. Whatever it is. It's strong for sure. I think you need to stop worrying. Whatever happens happens. " He said and gripped her hand.

" Thanks for getting me home. I actually didn't think i'd ever see you again....did you kill them? The Gaki demons? Did you get the items they stole from the vault back?" he had so many other questions. But as he asked it again he stared at her " Are we seriously having a child, Neko?" He asked.

"She hasn't moved from the spot, I've been in there twice to heal Hiei and she's moved from laying on the bed, sitting and pacing. She hasn't ate for days. She won't listen to me, so maybe you can try and get her to listen." Yukina said with a sigh. " I'm sure he'll wake up soon."

Kazu blinked a little and stared at Iaffrette. " Drugs? Hell? I thought we dealt with this already..." He mumbled and groaned with a nod. " Yes of course, Can you let her know I can come maybe tomorrow after my last client?" Kazu asked walking toward her in the bedroom and leaning on the door frame.

Akuro swallowed the spit in his mouth and tried to calm down and took a deep breath. " You'll have to walk me through this. Seriously even as a med student, I never got the training for it. So like yeah. " He said and moved picking the Fox up and heading to the bedroom and laying her down and gathering things. " Let's give it a go."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:38 pm
She thought back to how quickly she had decimated the Gaki demons she'd found with Hiei. "Yeah, they're dead...not a whole lot left to them. Jen and Mukuro recovered some of the stuff from the vault, but Mukuro is making a list of everything that's still missing." She leaned forward again, calming down and retaking his hand. She rubbed her thumb against his hand and stared down at it a long moment. It was a relief to have him back, but now the effects of her lack of sleep and food were starting to catch up to her.

She looked up as Hiei asked if they were really having a kid. She chuckled, half smiling and nodded. "Yeah, Hot Stuff. We're really having a kid." She assured him, standing and moving to sit on the edge of the bed, leaning in to kiss him. "Im gunna call Kazy to come take a look at you, and tell your sister. Shes been worried sick."

Kuwabara frowned and nodded. "Right, I'll drag her out here then. Maybe i can use the twins to guilt her into it." He joked, knowing the two kids were a weak point of Nekos. He made his way down the hall, hands in his pockets. "Hey! Neko! Come on out of there and eat something! If you argue with me im just gunna haul you out, probably could take you with one arm behind my-" he stopped, staring at the upright Hiei in the bed
"Holy s**t! Shorties awake!?"

"What was that about hauling me out of here?" Neko asked skeptically, raising a brow.

Iaffrette shrugged. "I am not sure. She seemed agitated about it. Apparently it is not over and done with and there has been some new cases. Something odd about it though she said, would not tell me anything more." She pulled her top off, moving to grab a more human world outfit from the closet, choosing a dark red tank top and a pair of dark denim jeans.

Isuna nodded, taking several deep breaths. "Towels....lots of towels...and hot water...and scissors!" She instructed, trying to focus on the steps. She had helped the hag a few times with the process, but her brain was having a hell of a time focusing at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:44 pm
"Sure, Whatever you'd like to do. I just want to have a shower." Hiei shifted and gripped the womans hand again a little tighter, even though it wasn't to tight and he let out a sigh. " There some rare items that are probably gone now. ******** Gaki demons" He grumbled and shifted moving his hand and slowly running it through her hair, a small smile.

" Jesus KitKat. We are gonna be parents. how is that even going to work? I don't know how to be a parent." he said with a chuckle before he blinked listening to Kuwabara go off outside before the door open and he glanced up, hoping the oaf didn't over hear them talking and blinked. " I'm sure she can walk on her own, Kuwabara. if you asked her too." he said and moved glancing around the room. He was bandage up, his upper body and his on leg but under the blanket he just had boxers on. " I wouldn't mind some pants and a shirt. So I could attempt to move." He said glancing toward the two of them. " Sorry how long was I in and out again? I don't remember anything." he frowned. He moved his hand from Neko and slightly touched her stomach and blinked before pulling it back, Oh he could sense something there and he glanced at Kazuma. Curious if this oaf knew or not.

Kazu frowned and moved pushing off the door frame and moved packing his bag for some last minute stuff before glancing toward Iaffrette. " Yeah, I kinda figured that last place I trash was just a minor thing and not the major. Once I check on Mom and Hiei I can head to hell." he said with a frown, he didn't like hell because the flack he got. " Mmm. you look amazing." He said with a smile as he shifted, he was in his normal capris and ripped up tank top. Being with Iaffrette had helped him be okay with how he locked and he wasn't ashamed of his marks on his body anymore.

Akuro moved fast, he grabbed everything Isuna had asked him for and came back and moved getting set up and swallowed hard. " s**t, Foxy. I don't....I don't know if I can do this." He said glancing at her and took a deep breath and shook his head. " nah, I got this. Babe lets...lets do this." He said with a nod and tried to help.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:28 am
Kuwabara stammered a moment before coughing and getting his composure back. "yeah sure, I can grab-"

"
I got it Kazuma, can you help him to the bathroom to shower, I'll go tell Yukina." she offered. She wasn't going to be able to hold Hiei up if he needed the help, and she knew Yukina wanted to see her out of the room finally as well as hear the good news. "Have Kazuma give you a hand for now, I'll be right back after I call Kazy." she gave his hand a squeeze, kissing him once more before sliding off the bed and heading out into the hall, pulling her phone out and dialing Kazu while walking out into the kitchen. "Yukina? Hiei's up finally." she called, waiting for the sound of feet running.

Iaffrette changed, and grabbed small back pack that she slung over her shoulder. It carried her fake human ID and her hell knife. she slipped her key around her neck and moved to leave with Kazu, pausing as his cell rang. "That's your mothers ring tone."

Isuna took a few steady breaths and nodded, smiling weakly. "I hope so, cause theres no other option now...." She winced, shifted uncomfortably. A few moments later, she was in the full swing of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:31 pm
Hiei had taken the help, even if it was the last thing he wanted and he dodged any question Kazuma had asked him about what he had over heard them in the room speaking out.
Yukina had been excited to hear her brother was up and moving around again but she talked them into staying another few weeks till she knew herself he would be able to handle himself again and not need so much protection.

Kazu and Iaffrette had came, and spent the weekend at the temple helping and making sure Hiei was truly going to be okay before they had gone back to demon world.

Akuro did something he never thought he'd have to do in his life. He helped deliver both his children and was blessed with a healthy baby girl which they named Ari and a healthy boy they named Ichiro. Both that of the Fox and vampire breed. Akuro and Isuna were overly excited and Kurama had come to do a check up. Ai was excited and trying to be the best big sister ever.

About another two months had passed. Hiei was back up and working out and back to health. Both him and Neko had decided to keep things hushed and it was rather easy with Neko not showing any bump really, She didn't even look pregnant maybe just bloated from eating or something. along those lines.

Hiei yawned walking up the stairs of the temple with Neko, one hand covered his mouth for a second well the other held onto Neko's hand. "Sorry you aren't feeling the best today KitKat. " Hiei said with a sigh and dropped his head. " But Kazu said the baby is alright and healthy, so I think your just feeling under the weather today." He explained coming up the stairs of the castle.

And then that's when it happened. Right there at the temple, right when they where greeted by Kazuma and Yukina. . . Neko
s water breaking and her grabbing at her stomach and bending over, one hand gripping Hiei's hand tightly. " Oh s**t." The fire demon said kneeling down to steady her.

And it was great, A lot of questions from Kazuma and Yukina….a lot of well you see answers and so on. It wasn't long until they got her into the bedroom and all three of them where working on helping Neko deliver a baby. Hiei couldn't do much because Neko had a death grip on her hand but Yukina knew what to do and she had Kazuma running around grabbing stuff.

It was about 5 hours before Yukina had a little fire cat demon wrapped up in a blanket and handing it to them. " Brother. I have.so.many.questions." She said staring at the two of them.

It had been a month, Hiei was sitting at the temple with Hitaro wrapped up and slowly rocking him to sleep with his phone to his ear, he had been running the castle from human world well they got a handle on this baby thing. He had Kazu helping as well but he was busy with his own shop as well. . . They had been staying in Human world trying to keep the news of there son hushed hushed for at this point. He moved glancing up at yukina and Kazuma walking into the room. " Neko is still asleep, she was up all night with him." He answered before he moved flipping a file, the little baby passed right out In his arms.

" I'm still shocked this even happened, and how you two managed to keep it a secret from everyone. Brother why didn't you tell any of us?" Yukina finally asked and slowly knelt down to take Hitaro and rocking him slowly. " Aww, Kazuma. His so cute." She said.

Akuro yawned as he was at the castle with everyone. " This is crazy, I mean I'm glad Hiei took time off with Neko and the new one. But damn did you even know that him and Neko where expecting?" Akuro asked leaning on the desk and glanced toward Mukuro and Isuna. Ai was in the medical room watching the babies right now as they where having a small castle meeting to figure some stuff out.

Kazu sat there in the chair laughing and glanced to the side. " I knew about it the whole time. Mom told me not talk about it right away. They didn't think it was gonna last long or make it into like a baby." He explained and yawned. " How are the twins Isuna?" Kazu asked looking toward Isuna and Akuro.

" There okay, Ai is with them right now well we have this meeting before we leave for the night. Mukuro you okay by yourself?" Akuro asked.

" Yeah, I used to the run the castle on my own. it's alright and things have been slow. Has anyone seen Hiei or Neko since the birth of Hitaro? I know they've been at the temple but what's there health like?" Mukuro asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:52 pm
Neko sighed, rubbing a hand through her hair and ears as she sat up and stretched. She'd still been having a hard time staying asleep, the occasional nightmare still waking her up in the middle of it all. They'd gotten more frequent since Hiei was taken, and now that the baby survived the whole being born thing the nightmares had a whole new fuel to them. She blinked slowly, rubbing her face and pushing off the bed. "Gunna have to ask Isuna for help with that soon..." she got pulled on a pair or loose yoga pants and a tank top before walking down the hall, hearing Yukinas question as she reached the doorway. She frowned, ears flicking back a bit. "I asked to keep it quiet. I didn't want to get anyone excited incase...things didn't work out." she admitted, rubbing her arm and walking into the room.

Isuna sat next to Akuro. Hiei, Neko, and Hitaro's files in front of her as she looked over them. Kazu had helped her put them together. "Everything seems to be checking out for them. Hitaro seems healthy, just a bit on the small end. Hiei's completely back to good health, and Neko is recovering quickly from giving birth. Physically they seems fine." she explained, looking up at everyone. "If I can keep the twins with me here I should be able to return to work as well. Ai will be able to help me out as well in Medical.

Iaffrette sat at the table next to Kazu, giving a nod. "I can help with guards and patrols as well. I have some time off from Hell with things being oddly quiet." she explained. There had been a lull in void attacks lately, but it was eerie and had Mona on High Alert, especially with the influx of drug over doses.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:15 pm
Hiei sighed and moved leaning back on his good arm and glanced toward Neko. " Morning, Did you sleep any better?" He asked with a sigh, a little worried about the cat woman and her struggles with sleeping lately. " Yukina, we wanted to tell people. But seriously we had no faith that he was going to survive. With our track record and everyone gunning at us. We had no faith. if anything Hitaro is a miracle and if we can get him to five then will be shocked. " He said telling the truth and reached back for the small cat boy and held him close, he glanced down with a small smile watching the baby struggle in his arms before falling asleep. He slowly rocked the baby in his arms and shifted to kiss Neko when she got close before getting comfy. " Did you want to hold him for awhile?" Hiei asked glancing at Neko as the baby struggled in his arms before he started to cry.

Yukina sighed with a nod. " Well I am very happy for you two. . . Maybe it's time you give up being King Hiei and just come back to be Hiei. Leave demon world and live here with Neko and Hitaro. You can stay at the temple with us. The twins would love it and Kazuma wouldn't mind having you around. Right Kazuma?" Yukina asked glancing at him.

" I'm sorry Yukina, A human life suits you. but I'm a demon, I'm demon through and through and will take the risk and will keep the castle. I've done so much lately I can't just walk away and let it all crumbled. Will stay for a few more days until Neko is feeling better before we head home." He said and shifted as the twins ran into the room. He glanced at them then toward Kuwabara. " Don't tell Yusuke. I don't need him know right now, him and his loud a** mouth." He said.

" Uncle Heya! Can we see Taro?" Kai asked with a big goofy smile and pulled emi in with him and walked over toward there uncle and giggled looking at the little boy. " Emi! look he has kitty ears like auntie! his really cute!" Kai said with a smile and glanced at his parents. " Are you and momma gonna have another kid too?" He asked.

- -

Akuro shifted glancing at the file and shrugged. " Well there healthy so that's good. It will be nice to have them back at the castle though. I know the temple is safe and what not. But I don't like the thought of them not having protection." He explained and glanced at Mukuro. " Is it alright if we have the twins here well we work?" Akuro asked.

Mukuro sighed and dropped her head getting up and walking toward the window to glance toward the outside. " I don't even care, if it makes working better for you. Sure. " She said with a sigh. Mukuro hated kids with a passion. She sighed and nodded. " Whatever works. Iaffrette and Kazu. Maybe head to human world and check on Hiei and Neko. Hiei is ignoring my calls and only answering my texts once and awhile." Mukuro mumbled.

Kazu sighed and yawned a little. " Yeah, Red and I can head over. But I think I remember hearing mom saying she wanted to come home today or tomorrow." Kazu said and glanced toward his phone trying to find the message. " She said she wanted Issy help with some sleeping cuz she hasn't been sleeping to well. . . but yeah we can head over and check on them. Red?" Kazu glanced at her making sure it was okay with his mate.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:39 pm
Kuwabara gave a shrug. "As quiet as life would be, I think it might drive you two nuts. Even when you visit you look ready to go pick a fight with someone out of boredom." he answered honestly. "But hey, you know you guys are always welcome here when you need a break. And little Taro can always stay if he needs to." He grinned and look down as the twins ran past. a streak of orange and blue.

Emi blinked, her ruby red eyes focused on the little bundle in her uncles arms. "How come he's so tiny?" she asked curiously, tilting her head. She looked a lot like a smaller version of her mother, having inherited the Koorime genes in the bloodline.

Neko smirked, taking a seat near Hiei and gently rubbing one of Taro's ears, quieting him down. "He'll get a bit bigger, he just has some growing to do." she answered Emi. "Though, given me and Hiei's height, probably not too tall." she joked. "But thanks for the offer you two. As nice as it is, Kazuma is right. I'm already ready to head back to the castle here in a day or so. Get Taro adjusted and stuff, introduce the others to him. I'll be sure to bring him by to visit often though so you guys can play." she reassured the twins.

Isuna thought for a moment. "I can set my old room up as a sort of play room or nursery. With three little ones in the castle, might be a good idea." she looked over at kazu as he mentioned Neko not sleeping. "Eh, she's got some anxiety after all that stuff that happened with Hiei missing. I'll mix up some relaxer for her to help her sleep and see if that helps. Can you take it to her with you Kazu?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:21 pm
Hiei shifted holding the little bundle and stared at the child in his arms. He was still trying to get over this and use to it, that he and neko had something they thought they'd never have. A child- an amazing little boy. He was perfect and he was still in Awe of the child in his arms. He leaned on Neko slightly before watching her rub the childs ear before slowly offering the child up to Kazuma. " Here, I haven't really let you hold him much because I've been so worried about how small he is." Hiei said, feeling a little bad. Kazuma always let him have the twins and hold them and he had barely shared Taro with Yukina or Kazuma.

Yukina smiled with a sigh. " I figured, it was worth a shot thought. I'm glad you guys are staying for a few more days and I'm excited. " She said and moved leaning into Kazuma to see Taro more. " God, Brother he is so cute and look at his ears! There just so! ah!" Yukina couldn't control herself.

Hiei shifted after Kazuma took taro and moved pulling the other kids onto his lap and leaning on them. " Will probably leave tomorrow back to the castle. But Will be back often with Taro, so you guys get to see him okay?" He said looking at the two kids with a smile. " I don't think your auntie is enjoying her time much longer here." He added and messed up the orange and blue hair kids.

Kai laughed and struggled in his uncles arm and pulled at Emi's shirt with a giggle. " Is he gonna age a little faster cuz his full blood? Like will we be able to play with him sooner?" Kai asked with asmile. " I'm sure excited to play with him!"

Mukuro sighed and rolled her eyes. " Just keep them out of sight and out of my way. Maybe work on finding a babysitter as well so all of you can still work. I'm heading to a meeting." Mukuro said leaving the room.

Akuro chuckled and waved before giving Isuna a kiss. " I gotta go kill someone for a job, I'll be back later. You good?" Akuro asked and took a step toward the door.

Kazu blinked and looked up and nodded. " Yeah, Can you get it done asap here? We are gonna head to human world now. " Kazu said leaning off the table with a small smile. " I haven't really gotten to see Taro yet, so I'm kinda excited to finally hold him. Hiei's been pretty picky and over protective and junk."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:23 pm
Kazuma grinned happily accepting the tiny baby and cradling him close, crouching a bit for Yukina to see too. "I can't get over how tiny he is. He seems okay though. Heh, he's gunna be a hot shot like his dad I bet." He looked up, goofy grin on his face. "You two are gunna be great parents."

Neko's ears twitched and she blinked a bit looking back at Kuwabara. "Th-thanks Kazuma." She looked down, trying to think. She hadn't really raised Kazuhiro, but she'd stuck around enough that she was basically his mom. Still, Kazu had his issues that she couldn't prevent, as much as she tried and wanted to. Shaking her head she cleared the thought. Hiei was a far cry from Able, and she knew Hitaro wasn't going to have any where the same life any of them did growing up. She just had to keep him safe. That was doable. Her thoughts continued to distract her as Hiei occupied the twins. Kai's question pulled her back to the present though and she looked down at them. "Ah heh, maybe, we'll just have to wait and see."

Emi snuggled against her Uncle and giggled as she looked up at him. "I wanna play with Tarwo tomorrwow and the next day and the next day."

Isuna stood and waved a hand. "Don't worry Mukuro, we'll keep them out of your hair." she reassured the woman, kissing Akuro goodbye. "Be careful, I'll see you when you get back." She smiled and waved. "Kazu I'll make up that stuff now, should have everything I need in medical." she explained, heading out of the meeting room and back toward medical. She opened the door and walked in. "Ai? How are the twins?" she asked, heading to her desk and pulling ingredients, starting to mix stuff up.

Iaffrette stood and followed Kazu out. "Cillia has been talking about finding some work here in the capital. Perhaps she could watch the children while she's here?" She suggested.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games