Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:41 pm
Wellll you only get that if your girlfriend gets her birthday wish. emotion_yatta

What do you mean by that? emotion_eyebrow

ninja Ooooooooooooh nothing at all. She takes her ball and mallet and gets up out of her chair to take a few swings and warm up. Hauk continues to sip his coffee while staring at the fox suspiciously, then wonders if she ruffeed the coffee.... eek  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:56 pm
3nodding Now…as you can see, you each are receiving a red ball and a red mallet. A team of red horses will be arriving and…

Giovanni takes her by the arm and leans down to mumble something to her. Das Polo’s, Dolce Cosa. Dis is croquet. neutral

Yes…scratch the horses. stressed Croquet! 3nodding So we are going to take this mallet and ……… Looks at the ball and then the mallet. neutral Leans closer to Alfonso lowering her voice to him. …How is croquet played? Is this anything like tennis? confused  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:05 pm
Backs up a bit, drops the red ball and takes his mallet way back like he’s holding a baseball bat and swings. Eh … ain’t somebodies gonna gets dat poliziotto del cazzo ta plays? Ol’ Gio don wants ta miss dis. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:57 pm
Sighing heavily she pulls out her phone and does a quick search. Finding one of the first results she clicks the link and then brings the phone over to Psy. Here my Mistress, I think it will be easier to just do a quick read.

http://www.9wicketcroquet.com/rules/72/quick-reference-guide-for-backyard-croquet-rules

While they were distracted with the tutorial, Lia enchanted Psy's ball to become a red hedgehog when the time was appropriate. twisted  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:51 pm
So…… we have to take these mallets and hit this ball through a bunch of little hoops? neutral All those hoops in this illustration will not do. talk2hand No… we need hand carved CRIMSON hoops. Oh…carved into a SNAKE! eek TWO SNAKES heads meeting at the top with ruby red eyes! emotion_kirakira And this diamond pattern…… No. HEARTS is the shape of the game! heart

Ryzan, please rework the game to be HEART shaped.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:04 pm
Walking in with a Bloody Mary in one hand, she pulled a flask out of her coat pocket and topped the drink off. She hadn't drank with Lia in a long time, and now she was paying the price. stressed Damn fox. stare

"Psy, what the hell are you talking about? And stop shouting, I need some ibuprofen or something."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:07 pm
*lets out a very ungentlemanly snort as the mistress' question stirs him from his half sleep*
X-Xas xas, of course. Diamonds instead of hearts... whatever you say, jabbress.

*takes a large gulp of his latte to try to wake himself up more as he pulls out his phone to try to make arrangements... though exactly -what- he's to be making arrangements for, he doesn't know yet*
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:26 pm
Katana gets handed a red ball and red mallet the moment she arrives.

It's "croquet" time and I'm having to make some minor adjustments to the game…… you know…executive creative decisions. wink Ryzan, Kyle and Myles will take care of it. These things need to be worked out. DETAILS Katana…its aaaaaaall about the proper details. 3nodding

Gestures to Kyle. Show Ryzan the croquet directions. talk2hand  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:37 pm
She looked at the -red- mallet, the -red- ball, and looked around at all the -red- snow and shook her head and chuckled.

"Um, Psy? How are we supposed to see a red ball on red snow, woman?! lol "

She dropped the ball onto the ground next to her feet and leaned against the mallet while sipping her drink.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:50 pm
Was in mid sip of her latte and stopped at hearing Katana's question. eek She put her cup down, crosses her arms at first and slowly reached up and pinched the bridge of her nose as she closed her eyes muttering through gritted teeth. Son-of-a-b***h! stressed There is ALWAYS something. stressed

Quickly recovering after a second, she uses her quick prowess and wit to overcome such an obstacle. She leans toward Katana standing there all Goddamned smug. stare Consider it a challenge, Kat. stare One would have to be highly skilled to keep track of their own RED ball in the RED snow…now wouldn't they? talk2hand  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:50 pm
Hear Kat's comment, Franco excuses himself from Gio.
Franco approaches Gattina in his usual, charming way.
Ehhh, Gattina!
Don chu worries yourself over dat.
Dis is hows we keep tings real silent like ninja
no witnesses when
someone gets whacked

Franco winks and Gattina  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:53 pm
As Lia listens to the many demands of Psy she wiggles her fingers setting up the wickets. All of a sudden little tiny chibis of a Rabbit Draa come running in hordes and make their way to make an arrangements of wicket designs. Some grasping hands to spin in a circle. Others lining up facing each other and kicking a leg out. Basically a mini Draa Obstacle Course is what the fox was creating. All the while sipping her coffee innocently and eating her breakfast. Hauk and Anira merely glance at her and wait for the blow up.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:53 pm
Gestures to Franco. EXACTLY!! FRANCO seems to "get it."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:03 pm
She looked at Franco over her glasses and rolled her eyes at him.

"Aw, really?! Please, Professor Frankie, do tell me more! lol I feel like I could learn so much from you! 4laugh "

She chuckled again and sipped her drink and watched the melee of mini-Draa's.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:24 pm
Anira looked over to Franco and was pleased at least to see he was well enough to be up and about again to his usual self. She was even more pleased that he was too distracted to take notice of her being there yet. She leaned over to Hauk and brought her voice down to a whisper. Where did you and Showcase end up going last night?

Oh no where special, usual night of beers, sports viewing and bromancing.

Ugh I wish you would not use that term, but did he seem....alright? He seemed to be avoiding answering even small texts from me.

You know my rule. I don't get involved. Just let him come when he's ready to talk.

........As much as I admire that you don't mettle unlike Lia there are times I wish you would just a LITTLE....
She leans back in her chair and returns to going over the script.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games