Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:31 am
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon
So Shatter the Platter at the Fair, bad roll, broke none. So do you not even get a participation prize?

Did you miss the guild announcement?
We mentioned it in the most recent announcement. if you miss all the platters, you get one consolation token.
However, it seems that only the main information thread had been edited to reflect this, but that has now been resolved.
Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

I thought I remembered that somewhere, it would need to be added to all the main pages then, just because I was looking at the Staging games  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:33 am
Shadow - Dragon
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon
So Shatter the Platter at the Fair, bad roll, broke none. So do you not even get a participation prize?

We mentioned it in the most recent announcement. if you miss all the platters, you get one consolation token.
However, it seems that only the main information thread had been edited to reflect this, but that has now been resolved.

I thought I remembered that somewhere, it would need to be added to all the main pages then, just because I was looking at the Staging games

Yes, before i replied to you, i went and edited that into all of the areas.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:43 am
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon

Yes, before i replied to you, i went and edited that into all of the areas.

Thank you  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:39 am
Can we have Pokemon play the games for the tokens? That way I can have Simon battle someone while, say Dusknoir plays the games. Of course I can't use Dusknoir in the battle but is that possible?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:18 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Can we have Pokemon play the games for the tokens? That way I can have Simon battle someone while, say Dusknoir plays the games. Of course I can't use Dusknoir in the battle but is that possible?

Vigilia

Is it because I said thank you thus it was the latest post that people over look some of my questions? Is there a way I can change that or should I always quote a mod?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:26 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon

Vigilia

Is it because I said thank you thus it was the latest post that people over look some of my questions? Is there a way I can change that or should I always quote a mod?

You should probably quote a mod, yeah, especially during an event like the tanabata where a lot of people are posting in a lot of threads on top of the activity of those not in the event.

And yes, you can have a pokemon or NPC playing the games for Simon while he does other things/battles : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:28 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon

Vigilia

Oh, no. Sorry, It just seems the others are busy today. You'll get answers faster when quoting mods, though, in general.

Anyways, to your question concerning the games at renfest, Yes, you can have pokemon play games for your character while your character battles, if that's what you want.

Edit: Woops, Loon beat me to it. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:23 am
Shadow - Dragon

Sorry, you can't enter any more lottos. not only did you already have the max of 3 allowed in the tm lotto (you won, to boot), but you are beyond the first 5 posts at the fair that is allowed for the exchanging.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:49 am
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon

Sorry, you can't enter any more lottos. not only did you already have the max of 3 allowed in the tm lotto (you won, to boot), but you are beyond the first 5 posts at the fair that is allowed for the exchanging.

Cool, thank you for the information

/btw do I need to wait for a reply for the TMs or just move on?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:00 am
Shadow - Dragon
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon

Cool, thank you for the information

/btw do I need to wait for a reply for the TMs or just move on?

For the prize claim? No, you don't have to wait for a reply as long as i'm quoted. It's just a matter of keeping track. You are good to go, sir. :3  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:13 pm
Sooo I haven't been posting for my other character Warren for a while now and wanted to start him back up. Not necessarily for the fair but to move some of his plot along. The problem is, I don't remember where I left him after he came back from distortion world. I looked through Birch's lab and Littleroot but cant find his last post into the real world. What do I do? Put him in Birch's lab or Littleroot?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:08 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Sooo I haven't been posting for my other character Warren for a while now and wanted to start him back up. Not necessarily for the fair but to move some of his plot along. The problem is, I don't remember where I left him after he came back from distortion world. I looked through Birch's lab and Littleroot but cant find his last post into the real world. What do I do? Put him in Birch's lab or Littleroot?

Forgot to quote

Vigilia

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:32 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Vigilia

I don't think you ever made a post out of the dw, it looks like.
just post him being booted out of the dw back into Littleroot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:22 pm
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon
Vigilia

I don't think you ever made a post out of the dw, it looks like.
just post him being booted out of the dw back into Littleroot.

Okay thanks  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:42 am
SpazzticPanda1311

Heya Spazz, level bonuses start at level 20 and increase every ten levels, you can read all about them in the Battle Mechanics page :0

Also, your arcanine is level 26, and Nanaska only has one badge. Trainers with one consecutive badge from a region can only control pokemon up to level 25, so if Nanaska is using her arcanine, then you will need to roll for obedience before attacking, and all the information on that is available in the Rules and Guidelines under the Obedience section.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games