Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked at him and chuckled a little bit. "Well. In my experience people are usually friendly or they look at you like they want to kill you for so much as glancing at them." She said with a bit of a shrug. "Nice to meet you." She said before tilting her head at him a little. "I don't know and I'd rather not find out either." She said before she planted her butt onto the sand, visibly wincing just a little before sitting cross-legged as she looked at the male. Watching as he removed the cigarette from his mouth, her eyes trailed over to the trash bin before she looked over at him again. She hadn't really minded the cigarette too much, sure the smell irritated her nose a little, but then again all strong smells did. Okay, what to say now? They had already done a sort of introduction. Skye wasn't great at this whole making friends thing. As a kid, she preferred to spend most of her time sitting in front of the TV. "So what brings you to the beach... other than getting annoyed by a stranger?" She asked as she glanced up at him. Man, could she be any more awkward, well, actually the answer to that one was yes but she would rather try and not be weird. She was here to try and make new friends, not be the creepy weirdo that has no friends.

──────────────────────────────────
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc -

tol n floofy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:12 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Mmm." Alex nodded understanding completely. There wasn't much grey areas when it came to the people of Soleil. It was either you caused a scene or you steer clear from the scene all together. You were either outgoing or shy. You were either friendly or completely stone cold. Suppose he was the grey area? The very very very small portion of grey... the thought was a little depressing. Skye politely told him it was nice to meet him (was it really?) and sat down happy to oblige. Alex supposed he should've seen this coming. It was a pattern that was hard to avoid. He walks somewhere alone and always come back with someone new to consider. Geez... friendship was a lot of responsibility wasn't it? Not that he was complaining too much. He doesn't admit it, but it's nice to know he exists to someone.

What brings him to the beach? "Uhh... my skateboard?" He responded, with a hint of uncertainty, but by far majority monotonously. He didn't really know what brought him here. He just came here. He ended up here. Like the wind blew him here or something. Alexander zoned out while riding his board and listening to music. He kinda wished he stopped by somewhere to grab a snack... but that was a problem for another time.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

Where. Soleil Park || With. Skye || Mood. Uneasy
Bank. $980 || Marital Status. It's Complicated/Single || Outfit. Casual
Ooc. - - -

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Looking at the blonde for a moment, she was beginning to wonder if he let her sit by him out of just being polite or out of pity since he didn't really seem to be the social type. Then again, neither was she. She usually had trouble meeting new people and usually preferred it when others approached her rather than the other way around. She was going to have to try and fix that though. Looking at him again, she gave a slight smile to his response. She should have figured she would get that sort of response. Like then you ask someone 'what's up?' and they reply with 'the sky'. Messing with the hem of her shirt a little, she then looked at Alex again. "So, have you been living in this city very long? I've only been here for about two weeks myself." She said as she tilted her head just a little. That wasn't a weird question... was it? Well, it she had already asked it so there was no taking it back now.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc -

tol n floofy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:48 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

There was definitely a sense of miscommunication between the two. Alex could feel that in the air something thick. Mostly his fault, he assumed. He wasn't an easy read for majority so he's learned since moving to Soleil to live with his sister. It was something he wish he could change, but it was a change that doesn't come very easy for someone as stubborn as him. Either way, the girl wasn't completely opposed to him, so he saw via the relatively small, but friendly smile on her face. She was trying. Probably a lot more than he was. Alexander's eyes darted from maintaining eye contact with Skye to her fingers that played with her shirt's hem and back. Why was she doing that? Nervous tick? The male had a habit of trying to read body language. It was the best and probably only successful way to get by the streets of the ghetto he used to live in without too much trouble (even though trouble was inevitable).

"So, have you been living in this city very long?" The question floated around his in mind for a bit. How long does she consider long? Well... considered to everyone else he's met, he was still fairly new, wasn't he? It's only been a couple months. "Uhh... nah? Like... half a year maybe." That's about right. Six months or so. But six months was a lot more compared to two weeks. In fact, it was a lot shorter than he expected. He scrunched up his nose for a second, "s**t. The change of umm.." He waved one hand around lazily, "Change of scene... it's new to you?" It was very new to him when he came. Straight from the city to an island... it was a weird transition, honestly. Everyone was a lot more friendly. There wasn't much violence, he hasn't heard of any gangs - sometimes, Soleil was a little too peaceful. Alex can't help but feel a tad out of place.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

Where. Soleil Park || With. Skye || Mood. Uneasy
Ooc. - - -

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked at Alex before giving a small smile. "This island it pretty nice. The people here seem friendly enough." She commented before her golden eyes looked into his green ones. "Yeah. It is a really nice change of scenery. I'd actually never seen the ocean before this and I'm enjoying the warmer weather. I used to live in a bigger city where the weather was winter for like 7 months out of the year. Snowboarding was fun though." She had actually gotten pretty good at snowboarding after months of face-planting in the snow. Now that she was living on an island, she was growing really curious about possibly taking up surfing when the weather got warm enough to do so.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc -

tol n floofy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:57 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

She was right. The island is pretty nice, and so are the people. Honestly, he was grateful his journey as an orphan landed him here. If he hadn't, been caught in that abandoned home, if he hadn't been put into the foster system, if he wasn't ever adopted... he would have never met his sister. They wouldn't have moved out together. He wouldn't have been able to take part of the little makeshift family he has today. Geez, the thought of it all weighed so heavy on his chest, Alexander couldn't do much else but sigh and nod.

His attention, however, was heavily diverted to hearing she was from the city. Alex's emerald eyes lit up, but not so much his generally flat facial expression, "Oh, deadass? I'm from the city, too. Born in... uhh... Athens? Greece. Found myself in NY before coming here with my sister." It was odd how much Alex just shared in that one moment. It felt weird to him doing it. His licked his lips, and quickly fell silent once again. Why did he share so much like that? Maybe he just sorta misses the city...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

Where. Soleil Park || With. Skye || Mood. Uneasy but Slightly Interested
Ooc. - - -

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye noticed that the look in his eyes brightened up and smiled a little bit before speaking to him again. "Athens? I've seen pictures, it seems like it would be a nice place to see one day." She said softly, though she doubted she would visit there anytime soon. "Ah, I visited New York once. It was a pretty cool place, but the people there weren't very friendly. They weren't very friendly in the city that I lived in either, but I guess it wasn't so bad." She said, shrugging a little. "The calmness might be a nice change after the craziness I've been through." She said before she wrinkled her nose a little and closed her mouth, hoping that the male wouldn't really question her about it as she really hadn't meant to mention that, but it just slipped out of her mouth. She was going to try and forget about what had happened.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc -

tol n floofy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:59 am
User Image

User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Athens? Seems like a nice place? Of course it did to her, she saw pictures. Probably professional pictures on tourist websites that romanticize the city. Why would they mention the immense amount of poverty, homeless, scammers, and gangs that lurk in the alley ways and steal from the oblivious tourist in hopes to pawn some stuff to make way? He'd let her have that one. Let her think it was a nice place. No need to kill a dream, right? Alex shrugged and looked away, staring off into the horizon once more. At least she knew what New York was right. It wasn't glitzy and glamorous either. Sure there was something about a city that never sleeps that struck many with curiosity; but just like the Athens, the city is poverty stricken, the streets were littered with homeless - and he, unfortunately, was one of 'em. No one was very friendly in either cities. So it goes. "That's city life, right?"

Skye mentioned something about calmness being a nice change - something he could agree with to an extent. The calmness of Soleil was a nice vacation from reality, but the idea of being completely at peace freaks him out. That's not humanly possible. Conflict is bound to happen as long as people were people. Reality catches up with everyone one way or another. He's just grateful things were looking up for the better. And with that, Alexander sighed, the tensity and stiffness in his body loosening up. Guess he wasn't feeling so uncomfortable anymore...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

Where. Soleil Park || With. Skye || Mood. Calmer
Ooc. - - -

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked at Alex and tilted her head to the side a bit before she gave a small snort. "Yeah." She said at his statements about cities. As much as she loved the island, she did miss the city a little bit, mostly because there was so much to do in the city compared to the small island city she was living in now. Burying her fingers into the sand, she began to ponder what she could talk about with the male next. She was so terrible at keeping conversations.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc Sorry it's short and crappy..

tol n floofy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:34 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Yeah." That was all she said before silence fell between them. It wasn't bad. Probably was for her, but Alexander always enjoyed silence. Didn't matter who he was around, it was just nice to not have for force himself to come up with an answer or something to say. It was easier for him to be completely silent than accidentally offend somebody. Alexander noticed Skye digging her fingers into the beach sand, and raised a brow. His sister's best friend would always do that when they go to the beach together. She'd just dig her toes her fingers as deep in as she could and sit there... it was weird to him. What was fun about being buried alive? And out of sheer curiosity, Alex stuck one finger on the hand opposite of Skye's so she wouldn't see, and dug into the sand only to pull it out making a face.

Weird, he didn't like that.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

Where. Soleil Park || With. Skye || Mood. Calmer
Ooc. Sorry, I think I'm coming down with a cold! I haven't been feeling too well to post D:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked at the male before lifting her fingers out of the sand. Looking around, she then reached out and grabbed a smooth, flat, rock. With a flick of her wrist, she threw it the short distance to the water, pouting a little bit as it didn't skip along the water like she had wanted it to. Shaking her head a little bit, she then looked at Alex again before glancing around the area. Looking at Alex again, she smiled a bit. "Want to head over to the smoothie shop? I'll buy if you'll be willing to let me." She said as she smiled at him.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc I know the feeling D; Except mine is my depression keeping her back. T^T Also I figured having them leave the beach might get a little more activity. Sorry I've been out of it. If you want you could have him suggest the bar instead. It could be a bit more interesting.

tol n floofy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:28 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑩тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②⑤
( ④ мσитнs, ⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:17 pm
User Image
Um, well...
If you please, dance more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord
What should I do about such feelings?
Can't you tell me? Just a little?

Alphonse Fleur

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

At first, the smell of the ocean had been overpowering, almost to the point that it was sickening. It had been hard for Alphonse to leave his house his fist day in town and he was immensely grateful that his house was well sealed so that the salty smell didn't permeate every room. The past two days he had done his best to stay away from the ocean as much as possible, but how he was started to get accustomed the smell of the ocean. Which was good, in hindsight, because he had never gotten a good view of the ocean other than what he saw while flying overseas.

Alphonse chose to leave his trusty companion at home today as he walked along the beach. The view was beautiful, it was worth painting, even if the smell still bugged him a bit. It was bearable as long as he didn't take any deep breaths through his mouth. The temperature was nice enough and the waves were calm, it was all in all a good way to spend his morning. Once he was a ways away from his house Alphonse finally came to a stop and simply took in the view of the vast ocean. It wasn't often that he found a view that he could enjoy with the limited colors he could see, he wanted to enjoy it fully for a while longer.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≺ Cash: $999.25 ≺ Mood: Relaxed ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc: ----

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key
Everything, all's to be laughed at
Hurry, dance, with all your foolishness

big spicy gay

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:15 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil 'Rye' Falkov Dragonkin
❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone.
You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want.
You weren't meant to live a lie.
Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.

Let go.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling pleasant.
●I'm speaking to Coralyn at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing white shirt and black jeans.
●I have $190 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

He wasn’t blind. He noticed how his frown had affected her as well. For a person who’d smile all day to have their lips curved downwards, it had been quite shocking, to be honest. Or at least it had seemed strange to him that she would frown. She was the least possible person other than Rigel whom he assumed would pull such ab expression. Camil felt a little horrible over how his negative mood had affected her. It wasn’t his fault. He just.. didn’t quite understand how to open up to people. He didn’t know how to properly interact. He doesn’t have a lot of chances to speak to people. When they’d finally head in the direction of the exit, that was when his shoulders would relax, and just become a little less tensed than it was before. His tattooed arm was hooked around her, and it was almost impossible to tell that he was a musician at all with such markings upon his arm. Camil felt a little strange wearing something so casual. Normally, he had a coat to cover up his inks, but it seems Rigel left it out. To which he had no choice but to have it out in the open, too. For all he knew, this tattoo had once ruined his reputation in the music industry.

He’d simply nod when she mentioned that the hospital had been the first place she had visited ever since she came to Soleil, and he would feel just a little eager to see how she’d react when she got to the beach. ”You should walk around town if you have the chance. I think it’s quite the beautiful place..” and he’d pause, ”Despite the lack of colours.” was what he would say after. He wasn’t complaining, but it would be quite nice if he could just see what this world is like. What the colour of his eyes were. What they really were other than the term ‘gold’. And it was then, he’d turn his head towards her, remembering how she had a pair of light coloured eyes just like he did, and he’d wonder just what colour it’s in. It seemed a little different from his. ”Can you tell me.. the colour of your eyes? What it’s like?” asked the man, but he was quick to deny it with: ”Not that I really want to know.. It doesn’t matter to me anyway.” and it was then, his unpleasantness would return. The walk wasn’t too long; since it was just past the park, but it still felt a little tiring for him to walk such distance. For once in a lifetime, he was grateful over her presence despite how he disliked her picking on him.

The beach was quick to come into sight, and a smile instantly stretched across his features. As if he was a child who had been offered candies. He seemed so innocent, so naive. He could smell the scent of the ocean, and he could see how the sand glistened beneath the rays of sunlight. It was stunning, so.. beautiful. As if he caught a glimpse of heaven. Now his arm was still around Coralyn, but Camil had gotten just slightly less uncomfortable than he was earlier, but his cheeks were still fairly pink. ”I like the smell of the ocean. I like the glittering sand. Doesn’t it look beautiful?” the young man took a deep breath, and he’d smile when his gaze met the horizon. ”It feels a little strange. Knowing your home is all the way over the horizon. It seems.. weird.”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: //gasosososopsppp he is your senpai how could youuuuu

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

Coralyn could relate his actions to the times where she didn’t feel welcomed among certain individuals, pretty much why his frown managed to affect her. There were times where she would try hard to get along with the people around her, so called normal individuals who didn’t necessarily want her around. Her own sister included. And when they would give a similar expression, she understood that it was her cue to leave them be. Sure he seemed blunt enough to tell her to leave, if it came to that but even if it wasn’t the case, she didn’t want to leave his side while he needed her. She would make sure he was alright and well to go before she did. Feeling how his shoulders relaxed, she could tell he felt better now that they weren’t inside the hospital, maybe the negativity was because of that? Her eyes trailed over his inked arm, a fascination drawn to it enough to make her want to touch it or see it to its full extent, but she resisted it. She knew if she even laid a finger on him right now, he’d not react well with her, probably even call her a pervert for that. idiot she thought to herself with a little pout. Then again, it was rather beautiful from what she could see, must have hurt him though, it looked like it required much time. She would get one if she wasn’t such a big chicken, but probably not something as fascinating as his. Maybe a small smiley face? Wait, she wasn’t a child for such mediocre designs!

Looking back up at him when he would tell her to walk around town, she would nod lightly. Surely enough she would want to look around, but before that, maybe just get rid of the anxiety about her voice, maybe get a solid yes or a no from the doctor and then go ahead with it. She would like it if it was a green signal for her, she would love to be able to talk to people, maybe even to Camil. But then, it was just getting delayed, it made her worry a little. “I suppose I will be in a few days, I have lots of restocking to do.” She would start off. Looking back at him rather surprised, his statement made her wonder if what she heard was right, ”Despite the lack of colors.” Was he implying that he couldn’t see colors? It almost made her wonder if it would be right or wrong to straight away ask him. It would be bad if he didn’t like to talk about it. Just as she thought about the possibilities of him getting ticked off from her question, his statement made it clear that he really couldn’t see colors. That would honestly be quite a sad world for her, considering how she was basically drenched in different colors. Thinking over his question about her eyes and dismissing the quick counter to his question, she thought of how she could put it in the best way. Her lips curled to a slight pout as she thought, looking back at him and stopped him for a little bit. She turned over to face him, letting him rest his arm on her shoulder if he needed the support as she signed, “My eyes, like many would say, are clear like ice with a tinge of blue. They look cold like ice or sometimes like the sky.” She said, looking up as she paused in thought, thinking of the best way to describe them, “I know that wasn’t the most accurate explanation, but...that’s how I guess they are. Your eyes on the other hand, they are beautiful. They look like bright morning stars peeking through the horizon when it sets..” she smiled, shifting back to her position by him.

As the beach came to sights, she noticed how a smile lit up on his features, drawing her own lips to one too. “It does indeed.” She smiled back at him and walked him upon the sand, finding a place close to the shore but far enough that the waves didn’t bother him. Helping him settle down there, she moved a little so she wasn’t too close to him and kicked her shoes off so she could feel the sand on her feet. “Why is that?” she asked to his next statement, “I think it’s amusing.” She smiled, running her slender fingers through the coarse sand beneath her, managing to pick up a little shell. She looked back at him, holding it in her palm to show him.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Camil || Mood: Calm || Single || || Where: Hospital || Listening to: || OOTD: Girly
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Occ: Only I can judge senpai tho ;DD
yo punny nut
[quote="][/spoile]

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games