Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:44 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled as he noticed that the two of them were slowly falling back to sleep. So he decided that he would follow suit. He closed he his eyes and started to to take breaths in and out slowly. Eventually he fell asleep. He gathered Jennifer into his arms and had her laid down next to him and he kept Abigail on top of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:50 am
Abigail Smith

After how many ever hours late, she woke up and yawned. Of course at some point in the night, she moved off of Damian. Before she curled up to his side. Letting him be the one in the middle of a sandwich.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:22 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian eventually woke up after a couple of hours. He looked to Abigail and then Jennifer. Both were still asleep so he teleported out of the bed and went into the training room. He stretched briefly before he started to hit the punching bag.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:14 pm
Abigail Smith

She woke up by evening time and started to yawn. Now she looked around the room and bed. Since she sensed that Damian was no longer in the bed. Sitting up, she started to grumble as her stomach started to growl. Of course she got off the bed and started to stretch. As she stretched, she let her eyes slip shut.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was shirtless as he had started to get more serious. He was focused on keeping his rhythm up as he was hitting the punching bag.

Jennifer had woken up slightly before Abigail. She had been sitting on the floor just looking around. She saw Abigail wake up and then hid. When she noticed Abigail close her eyes she rushed to her and then said."Boo!"She giggled again and then ran out of the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:24 pm
Abigail Smith

She jumped hearing Jennifer yelling Boo. Of course she chased after her. Once she caught Jennifer, she kissed her cheeks. After this she carried Jennifer to the kitchen. When she Jennifer sat down in the chair before she started to look for something to cook.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian eventually came into the kitchen and was just sliding a shirt on. He kissed the top of Jennifer's head. He then stood by Abigail and kissed her cheek."Morning love. Sleep well?" He then started to help her with what she was going to prepare.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:58 pm
Abigail Smith

She looked at him after he kissed her cheek. Smiling she looked at him and turned around to kiss his cheek."Mmmm, I slept well. And I thought it was evening time.", she said only to frown. Of course she glanced at Jennifer, and smiled.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:08 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."I believe it is still evening but I always say good morning because not everyone sleeps in the same cycle. Besides it's morning somewhere."

Jennifer was watching them. She seemed to be studying them and what they were doing. She then looked down at her stomach and a faint growling could be heard from it.

Hearing that Damian started to more quickly prepare something for their daughter to eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:33 pm
Abigail Smith

She nodded in reply only to notice Jennifer. Smiling she moved out of Damian's way. Of course she watched him cook. Though she was partly watching his backside."Fine, I won't argue with you for now.", she said, as she was talking about how he said it was morning some where.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

After a bit of time he had finished cooking. He made more pancakes since it was one of the few things he knew how to make. He made two plates one for Abigail and the other for Jennifer. He let Abigail add what she wanted to the pancakes. For Jennifer he add some strawberries to make a smiley face on the pancake."Enjoy."

Jennifer smiled and then giggled seeing the face on the pancake. She then started to eat the pancakes. Damian had placed a child safe fork near her which Jennifer used.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:20 pm
Abigail Smith

She smiled seeing what he had cooked. Though her pancakes were partly covered in a mix of berries. Now she ate them and smiled. Before winking at Damian and kept eating."How'd I get lucky?", she asked him. Only to keep eating her food.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:59 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."If you are asking that I am going to assume that you mean Jennifer and we just did. If you were aiming that comment at me then the correct term would probably be cursed. I'm the one who is truly lucky for being blessed with you two."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:37 pm
Abigail Smith

She rolled her eyes and kept eating. Of course she rolled her eyes at the 'cursed' part. To her, she was lucky to have him. Since she knew she could have a self loathing vampire instead. Or some kind of a-hole man, instead of her sarcastic and caring vampire, husband to be. Now she was feeling a book idea come about, only to summon a beat up, zip up binder. Once she opened it up, she found a partly written in notebook. Pulling a pen out of a ziploc bag, she stopped eating and start to write.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian saw her summon the binder. He the watched as she opened and brought out a notebook. Then when she got a pen and started to write in the notebook he walked closer to her and watched as she wrote."What are you writing in that little book there?"  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games