Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:33 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Hufflepuff Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Once again Lyall got his hand back on the ball. Emma was caught off guard causing her to blink when she dodged Kazuki and ended up handing it over to Lyall instead. Going back after him, Emma had to caught up and steal the quaffle back.

With: Fellow Hufflepuffs...

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Emma, Lyall, Kazuki (Chaser) Balder, Lionel (Keeper) Shooting at Lionel
                                                        Stealing from Lyall - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 16 (Steal)
                                                        AC: 17
                                                        Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting, +5 Other (Exp + Flying)
                                                        Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:36 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Getting the ball back, Emma smiled as she headed back the other way. She was certainly cutting it close but the important thing was she got it back. Now she just needed to get to the goal again...

Stealing from --- - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: ---

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:03 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Continuing down the field Emma was confident she could get there again. She did so already today. Keeping the ball tucked she kept her eyes out for either Lyall or Kazuki to try and steal.

Stealing from --- - 2/3 to Goal - Total Roll: ---

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sєνєηтн ƳєαяHυƒƒℓєρυƒƒƤяєƒєcт αη∂ Hєα∂ Ɓσу

Lyall watched Emma as she flew, then he flew after, hoping he might be able to steal. If he was successful, he'd be able to go for his own goal. The teen reached out a hand, prepared to try and steal.

Position: Chaser
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 (Stealing and Shooting)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: [⋇] [⋇] [⋇]
Total Roll: 18 {Steal!}
To the Goals: x/3
{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sєνєηтн ƳєαяHυƒƒℓєρυƒƒƤяєƒєcт αη∂ Hєα∂ Ɓσу

Lyall grabbed the ball, then changed direction. He flew toward his goal hugging the quaffle to keep it safe from steals.

AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 (Stealing and Shooting)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: [⋇] [⋇] [⋇]
Total Roll: xx {xxxxxx}
To the Goals: 1/3
{OoC}

Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:53 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingleReserve Beater

Hannah was happy to see her shot strike the target squarely, and lined up another shot at the next target in line.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
AC:19
Modifiers: +7 to Hit/Deflect Bludgers
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action: Swinging at a Bludger
Effect Value: 19
Results: Not too shabby, scored a hit
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:53 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

So much for getting there... Emma got the ball taken from her yet again by Lyall. Turning back around, the fourth year went after him. She wasn't about to give up. She just needed to get it back.

Stealing from Lyall - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 22 (Steal)

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:55 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Quickly getting the quaffle back, Emma smiled before turning back around. She certainly didn't give up with that display. However, she hoped that her luck would continue.

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:43 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ivar Torbjörn Eriksson
First Year Hufflepuff Muggleborn space

"I'd die for you," that's easy to say, we have a list of people that we would take
                                                    A bullet for them, a bullet for you, a bullet for everybody in this room
                                                    But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through
                                                    Metaphorically, I'm the man but literally, I don't know what I'd do

Ivar, despite the pain on his chest, grinned when he decided to get a clean shot of the bludger. He tried again hoping to get another one as well.

"I'd live for you, " and that's hard to do
                                                    Even harder to say when you know it's not true
                                                    Even harder to write when you know that tonight
                                                    There were people back home who tried talking to you
                                                    But then you ignored them still, all these questions they're for real
                                                    Like, "Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?"

With :: Siobhan "Hannah" Grey, Zephyros Whitethorne
                                                    Where :: Quidditch Pitch
                                                    Wearing :: Yellow-Green Hoodie with (Stolen) Biker Gloves

Out.Of.Character :: holyshit

Position : Beater
                                                    AC : 10 + 2 (DD) + 2 (NF) = 14
                                                    Modifiers : Hitting +2
                                                    Special Skills : Natural Flying, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                    Lives : O O X
                                                    Final Roll : 20 + 2 - 1 = 21 (Success!)

Reminders :

<16^ to reach, hit, and save the player>

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:38 am
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ℱ𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 || ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph had hit his first target, and now he went after another, lining up his shot and swinging. Hopefully it connected as well as the last one had.

Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +7 (-1)
                                                  Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: # # #
                                                  Final Roll: 3 (Hit self!)

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here we go again...
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Winsome Fey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:11 am
User Image
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? The team
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out
                                                                What am I thinking? I think I can make it on?
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Kazu went for another steal.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Kazuki Kimura
                                                                House: Hufflepuff
                                                                Year: 1
                                                                Advanced Flying I: No
                                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                First Choice Position: Any
                                                                Second Choice Position: Any

OOC: I had to ask about my stats, let me know if I got anything wrong!

AC: 12
                                                                Modifiers: +2 for stealing, +2 for goals
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:12 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Continuing down the field Emma hoped Lyall wouldn't steal it back so soon. Hopefully not at all but she knew that was a long shot at best. This time however it was Kazuki that stole the quaffle from her.

Stealing from --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: ---

Whoops... Didn't see Kazuki...

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:14 am
User Image
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? The team
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out
                                                                What am I thinking? I think I can make it on?
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Kazu came away with the ball and started back down the pitch.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Kazuki Kimura
                                                                House: Hufflepuff
                                                                Year: 1
                                                                Advanced Flying I: No
                                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                First Choice Position: Any
                                                                Second Choice Position: Any

OOC: I had to ask about my stats, let me know if I got anything wrong!

AC: 12
                                                                Modifiers: +2 for stealing, +2 for goals
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:17 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Time to see what the first year could do. Composing herself, Emma took off after Kazuki. She knew she could do this.

Stealing from Kazuki - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 26 (Steal)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:19 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Stealing the quaffle back from Kazuki she gave him a small smile. Emma felt bad taking it from the first year. However that was the name of the game and she wasn't about to give up.

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games