Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Shina shook her head at the boys' antics. Chase had a fairly obvious look of befuddled confusion. He must not have studied maps of the grounds, that or hadn't connected the layout to the physical reality. "The carriages are this way, over by the Entrance Gates."

User Image
((OOC: Exit to Entrance Gates ))

Wearing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:48 pm
::Victoria Wurfel
.Invidia Thorn.
Diana Knightingale::

First Years

Stepping off the train Victoria tried to the smooth her rather wrinkled robes. Not that her appearance needed to be perfect, it was just that she would have liked it to be a bit neater. Neatness, Victoria figured was going to be important. That and possible having good friends, which she figured she had a good start on. Turning she watched as Invidia and Diana also made their way off. Sadly, Diana had put her copy of Hogwarts: A History away in her trunk. They had spent most of the trip pulling pieces of the book apart.

Victoria had been most interested in the various enchantments and was very eager to the see enchanted ceiling. Diana was partial to the history, but Invidia was a bit more interested in the castle itself.

"Do you think that the boats will takes us into the Castle or just to the docks?" Invidia asked as she looked up and down the platform for the Professor. Victoria just shrugged and glanced around herself. The chatter from the older students was nearly drowned out the sound of the train and she started to worry that they might miss the call for the First Years.

"I'd say that the boat will go to the docks. The book didn't say anything about a tunnel into the school," Diana muttered as she worked her arm further into her robe's sleeve."So don't get all excited, we'll have to walk up those stairs that were described."

"Great," Victoria and Invidia muttered at the same time. This time Diana just shrugged saying, "It'll be the only bit of exercise will get there."

AirRoa

Blessed Prophet

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:50 pm
User Image

User Image

┏──────────────────────────────┓

Sean looked at the woman who spoke to him.
"I- I-I d-d-don't think so." he said his breathinbg increasing rapidly. He was feeling a tad light headed and was feeling sick. Deep breaths Sean. he reminded himself as his legs gave out and he fell to the ground. The anxiety was overflowing and the boy could barely breath, let alone speak.

┗──────────────────────────────┛

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:50 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe was suddenly distracted from her thoughts by the sight another first year looking a little bit lost and a little bit alone. She had the most amazing red eyes. Cloe had never seen anyone with red eyes before. She copied Gracie's dramatic wave, trying to attract the attention of the girl.  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:55 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell jumped in surprise when the nervous Sean had suddenly collapsed after speaking his first sentence. Crouching, she began to fan him with her bag. "Ohmygoodness! Are you alright?" she asked worriedly.

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Gracie, Hannah, Michelle, Cloe, and Kena ((OOC: I think that's everyone, sorry if I missed you or misspelled your name ^^"))

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah smiled at Sean,"You will be perfectly.....," she was about to say fine until his legs gave out on him. Hannah jumped up and ran over to the boy and got down to his level."Sean are you okay," she said when she lifted his head a little bit.

User Image
Mood--- Anxious

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" Oh my gosh!

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:58 pm
User Image
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Keith gasped and moved towards Sean as he fell.
Not now! he thought as he supported his twin's shoulders. "He's got severe anxiety. If he can't handle things he sometimes does this." he explained to the older girl. He shifted so he was more comfortable as he helped his twin.

╚════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:15 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana furrowed her eyebrows when Katrina admitted her brother had hit her. He hit her for sleeping over at Steele's? Does he not like Steele? she wondered, about to ask but stopped herself from speaking about it as there were too many other students around. Maybe Katrina wouldn't want all of them to know what happened. There will be time later to find out what happened exactly. Samuel finally approached the group. "Sam!" Ariana shouted right before hugging the Gryffindor boy. Two months had passed by quite quickly, but not seeing her Hogwarts friends really put a downer on her summer vacation. She smiled when Annabelle told them she had a great summer.
Out of nowhere, a dark haired girl ran into the group. "Hey, Shina!" Ariana exclaimed. She hasn't seen the Ravenclaw girl at all up until now. A first year girl came over to the group. "It takes a little while for the first years because the older students have to get to the school first," she said, answering Hannah Palidonia's question. "I'm Ariana Hawthorne, by the way." Not a second later, Hannah walked away. When Samuel said he's planning on trying out for the quidditch team, Ariana gave him a wide smile, showing most of her teeth. "Finally!" she yelled, encouragingly. It was hard to believe the boy hadn't been on the team last year.
When Austin, a seventh year Hufflepuff, announced for all the older students to go to the carriages, Ariana looked at the group of friends she was standing with. "We better go, we don't want to be late for the feast," she said as she pushed some hair out of her face. She followed Chase and Sam towards the carriages that seemed to move without anything or anyone pulling them. They're charmed, Ariana thought. She wasn't able to see what was pulling them because in order to see the creatures, you'd have to have witness death. Ariana shook her head when Katrina asked the question, but when she burst out laughing, that caught Ariana off guard. "Wh-" She cut herself off from saying 'what' when she saw Samuel puffing out his chest. This triggered her laughter as well.

wearing

((Next post at the Entrance Gates))

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:20 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Wise

Caitlin was startled when the boy fell over, "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" She asked quickly. She watched as his twin helped him up. Caitlin loomed at him, still a bit worried he might fall over. She looked around for the professor, anxious to get to the castle. She tightened her scarf again, pulling her cloak around her tightly to get a little warmer.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...)}

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron looked up at a seventh year boy when he announced that everyone can go to the carriages, except the first years. "What?! That is not fair!" he yelled out, but no one could hear him because of all the noise the other students were making. Most of them were chatting. When most of the older students cleared out from the area, Cameron looked around at all the first years. He hadn't seen most of these students as there was only one he's spoken to so far. There she was! Her long, curly, brown hair overlapped her black cloak. Caitlin Engels was speaking to a group of first years. Should I go over and talk to them? Or at least her? Cameron wondered if they would like him. Most of the kids at his school weren't too fond of the boy, perhaps because they thought he was different. They never saw him use magic or even knew he was a wizard, so why did they treat him like an outcast? As he watched the crowd of first years, one blond boy collapsed to the ground. Cameron rushed over to him. "Is he okay? he asked no one in particular.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:43 pm
Aravis Rosentha
Seventh Year Gryffindor☆Head Girl☆Prefect
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Aravis nearly panicked when the boy dropped to the ground. She managed to keep an appearance of composure as she bent down to where the boy was. "You need to back away from here. All of you," the Head Girl demanded. "Actually all of you except him," she said pointing to the boy she believed to be his brother.

"Do you know of anything that would help to calm your brother?" Aravis asked the boy as she thought back to Healing class. She did want to become a Healer, she just didn't think that she'd have to use her knowledge for real just this soon.

╚══════════════╝

❝I have a theory that selflessness and bravery aren't all that different.❞

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:45 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Wise

Caitlin looked up at the boy who spoke next, seeing it was the boy she had met earlier and nodded. "His brother says it's anxiety."She said, assuring the boy. She backed away when the older girl toldget her to. "I don't think I ever caught your name." Caitlin said, looking at him. She held her hand out to shake, even though it was shaking in excitement already. They hadn't even started tbe school year and someone has already fallen. She didn't know if that was a good or bad thing. Caitlin's nose was pink as well as her cheeks, she hoped to eat soon too.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...)}

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:53 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron let out a small sigh of relief when Caitlin told him the boy has anxiety. Since he only just sort of met the boy, he didn't care about him too much, but out of all the time they had been near each other, no one seemed to dislike Cameron. Maybe this school wasn't going to be so bad after all. "Oh, I'm Cameron Rowley," he answered Caitlin, extending his arm to shake her hand. When a seventh year girl came to help and ordered everyone to back away from the boy who had just fallen, Cameron took a few steps backwards. The girl was trying to help, so he obeyed her orders.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:13 pm
User Image
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Keith shook his head, trying to clear his mind.
What does he do usually? he tried to remember but at the moment he couldn't. Finally he could remember. "Da usually gives him a calming drought. I think he was given some before, he should have some spare on him." he said as he searched his brothers pockets, finally finding the potion filled vial. in his robe pocket. He handed it over to the older girl and supported his brother.

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:20 pm
Aravis Rosentha
Seventh Year Gryffindor☆Head Girl☆Prefect
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Aravis smiled at the boy in thanks as she took the vial from him. "Drink this," she said kindly to the boy as she held the now open vial to his mouth. She hoped it would make him feel better, as she couldn't think of much to do for psychological problems.

╚═════════════╝

❝I have a theory that selflessness and bravery aren't all that different.❞

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games