Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:32 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

"Yeah...Studio 3 alright..." a wistful look crossed the youth's face. "A lot of good times in that studio, ne, Izzy? A lot of bad, too...but without some bad times, one ceases to grow. You taught me that much." he gave the manager's hand a light squeeze.
Suddenly, he felt his pocket vibrate. A text message had come through on his cell. It was from Narcissus, he found, as he excused himself from the conversation and pulled the phone out.
Chiyou,
I'll be there to see Izzy soon. Can you stay with him tonight? I have a meeting.
-Akihiko

Texting back at record speed, he replied: No problem at all. I'll let Izzy know.
-Chiyou

Putting his phone back in his pocket, he turned his attentions back to Nakai and his dear Ruki.
"That was Narcissus just now. He's coming by soon to check in, but he's going to be very busy tonight it seems. He's got a meeting." Chiyou said happily, hoping such news would please Izzy in some fashion.
Then Nakai asked him if he could go and get some things for Izzy.
It wasn't a problem, no...but Chiyou had been sent on little errands more than enough times to be able to figure out when someone simply wanted to get him out of their way, when something needed to be said that, so very obviously, he couldn't possibly be mature enough for.
As much as it irked him, he would choose to be mature enough to just deal with it.
"No, that isn't too much to ask at all, Nakai-san. Ruki, would that make you happy? I'll be back fast as a flash...yakusoku." he stood and leaned down, dusting a kiss across Izzy's brow before turning and heading toward the door.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:38 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Let's not talk about the pain...

Izzy smiles a bit more, "Yes..Many good times...Chiyou-kun." He didn't want to talk about...bad times right now. There was too many bad times he was working on at the moment. It was too damn depressing. He returned the squeeze again and tried keep up a happier face for his younger star.

"Oh...? So he will be here soon then." Maybe a bit of relief flowed through him now that he knew where Narcissus was. Everything was ok...Well, at least for the musician it was. But for the manager part of Izzy, at least he felt like he might be in the loop...just a little.

"I...I'd...Love to have a laptop." he answered with wider hopeful eyes and was rather surprised that Nakai suggested it. Actually, anything to make him feel useful was his own thoughts. He felt less than human and really didn't know what to do with himself. Sleeping was hard unless it was from the drugs...he hated his nightmares. He just wanted...it all to go away.

The smooch on his forehead caused his lips to form into a tender smile as he watched Chiyou head out the door. "Don't get into trouble on the way, Chiyou-kun." he said quietly and as always hoped the boy would be careful. Very much a parent in regards to Chiyou-kun.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Who needs evidence?" Akihiko asked just before his air was cut off by a strong hand.
He tried to struggle, but soon had his hands up above him, his body pretty much suspended above the ground. Jerking on the chains, the musician shook his head.
"Who needs evidence? When I figure out who you are... I'll just kill you myself." he hissed before his body jerked forward.
It felt like his belt was being ripped off his pants... and apparently, that was exactly what happened before he felt the painful sting of leather against his bare skin.
Gritting his teeth, arm muscles straining, the drugs were barely keeping Narcissus in a haze enough that it wasn't as painful as it should have been.
But there was no doubt in the musician's mind that he'd be feeling that pain soon...
Stomach contracting inward, Narcissus shook his head, trying to rid himself of the bag. "Coward... can't even look me in the eyes when you beat me?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:10 pm

"I'll hold down the fort til you get back, Chiyou-kun." Nakai spoke as the younger man left.
When Chiyou was gone though... when Kai was sure he couldn't hear the other's footsteps... he sighed.
"Izzy... I... I know I'm not really the best person to confide in but... well... I had thought we were rather good friends, work aside." gently, the blond squeezed his manager's hand. "What happened? How are you really feeling, Izzy?"
They were simple questions... with impossibly hard answers...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:18 pm

Grabbing a bottle of water from the cup holder with his right hand, Naoko popped the pills into his mouth and swallowed.
"It is too a big deal." the blond spoke, putting the bottle between his legs and screwing on the cap with one hand. "It's nice and thoughtful and... well... it shows me you don't just want me in bed really... which is... nice..." he couldn't believe he was blushing but....
They pulled into the parking lot, the pianist getting out of the car, but keeping the ice pack on his wrist as he walked to the door. "You didn't have to do that, Ryu-kun... any of that... arigatou ne?"
He wanted to reach out and grab his akuma's hand... but that was kinda hard whilst holding the ice pack in place...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:36 pm
I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

"Coward... can't even look me in the eyes when you beat me?"
Hayato gritted his teeth. Being called a coward didn't sit with him well at all. If there was anything the man had...it was pride, and anything that threatened that pride only served to piss him off to no end.
Drawing back, he went to swing the belt again.
Coward...hurting the one who loves you so much!"
Those words...
Who...had said those words?
The belt fell from Hayato's hand and clattered to the floor.
Suddenly, he felt rather sick.
Why?
Coward...
He could feel his heart beating in his throat.
Why was this one challenging him so?
Coward...
Those angry eyes. But he had him. Right here.
No...not him...someone else...
Narcissus...that's right....
Why won't you let me go?! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll be good! Naoko cried.
Yes, Naoko. His beloved. Naoko. The only one for him.
Yet...there was Narcissus. He had to...punish Narcissus.
Why?
Coward...
He could feel his pulse pounding in his head, sweat beading up, rolling off his face.
Bare flesh....right in front of him. A treat, a delicacy.
His prey.
Lashing out, Hayato punched Narcissus in the side, the sound of meat on meat echoing through the warehouse.
Coward...coward...coward...coward...
Turning around, he put his head in his hands.
Something...wasn't right...
"Yeah...I love you...just...please..." Naoko was there...begging him...loving him...
Then there was...
Coward...
Someone with as much potential as you...could be so good...why....
Pain. Causing pain...feeling pain. Pain...was love? Yes?
Was he...wrong?
...nnn...fine...take me...
That voice...stuck in his head...over and over and over...taunting him...calling out to him...
Narcissus was still, breathing heavily, hanging from the chain.
Taking Akihiko's body in his arms, Hayato began to place soft kisses up and down the vocalist's abs, nails scratching down his back as he did so.
In his mind...he wasn't with Narcissus anymore...

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:36 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Let's not talk about the pain...

Izzy watched as Chiyou-kun left and then stared at the door for awhile listening for footsteps as the boy went down the hall. Then Nakai asked a question...two questions. It was then his eyes started to run with tears.

"I'm...not fine..." he gasped as he started to bawl. "I can't let myself cry like this...I've got to do my job. I can't let myself be weak. I don't want to be fired." His tears just kept flowing and maybe those things weren't the real problems but he had such a hard time putting that horror into words.

"He....He....I couldn't stop him...." It was then he just started crying more and became incoherent.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:44 pm

Of course, this entire time that Hayato was struggling with the strange demons of his mind... Narcissus couldn't see a damn thing.
All he knew, was that his attacker had stopped hitting him...
Well, until a fist drove itself into the musician's side hard enough to steal his breath away. Being punched in the kidney was hardly the prodigy's idea of a good time.
Coughing harshly, Narcissus felt blood on his lip... he must have bitten himself...
'What am I? A ******** punching bag?' he thought.
But even as the young Koyasu worked on catching his breath... even as he tried to calm his drug induced heart rate...
Soft lips began to kiss his stomach, trailing gently over the bruise that was beginning to form from the leather belt. Nails bit into his back teasingly, dragging down the sensitive skin there and making Akihiko gasp in a mixture of pain and... pleasure...
"Da...me..." Narcissus hissed, his drugged body trying to come to terms with the mixed sensations.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:48 pm

Heart wrenching at the sight of those tears, Nakai lifted Izzy's hand to his chest, before pulling himself over closer on the bed to his manager.
Gently... the blond wrapped Izzy in his arms. "You're not going to get fired, baka..." the vocalist whispered softly. "Hiroki-san is worried about you... he wouldn't fire you. This isn't your fault, and if Koyasu-san can't see that... if he fires you... then he looses me too. I'm not going to let you get in trouble for this."
'Especially since it was, apparently, Narcissus' fault...' he thought to himself before sighing.
Amber eyes closed as he held onto Izzy, letting the man pour out his heart. "You're not weak... the fact that you've worn this mask as long as you did... that proves it. You didn't want to hurt Chiyou-kun... that... that's strength, Izzy."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

I don't want to cry! But I am anyway...

As Nakai pulled him in all he could do was continue to cry and cling to Kai like he was some sort of anchor in his upset world. Most of his mind was completely unreasonable now while the terrible things worked their way to the surface.

"No no..no..you're going to be a great star, Kai..." he whispered as small sniffles sounded on and off between them. "I don't want Chiyou-kun to have more problems...on top of his own." His concerns with Chiyou...the drugs...the drinking...so many things he didn't want to add any weight to the boy's head.

"Every time I close my eyes, I see those men...that did this to me." he shuddered as tucked his head against Kai's chest just wanting to hear his warm heart. The slow sound was real. "I couldn't get away from them...they took me to some...old building. I thought it was the bad part of Tokyo. It smelled there. And....then...He...he was wearing a mask. He had long black hair tied back...and his laughter." He stopped there and cried a bit longer. "Begged him to stop and he..." His words wouldn't come out easily but he tried to release bits of his pain.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:19 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Hey hey, I do have to, because who else is going to take care of my angelface, hm?" Ryu opened the door of the restaurant and held it for Naoko, letting him go first before following.
Inside, the hostess sat them immediately.
So, it was technically a little late for breakfast...it was kind of a good thing, as there weren't too many customers in the building at the time.
Sitting in the booth, Ryu placed an order for chocolate milk and a chocolate chocolate-chip pancake. Didn't even bother looking at the menu.
Looking over to Naoko, he grinned.
"Hey...I'm gonna make a guess...you want the butterscotch pancakes with hot butter pecan syrup? Am I right or wrong?"
It was a small gamble, but he was trying to piece together what he knew of Naoko and his habits, and see just how well he knew his tenshi right now.
Besides...if he were wrong, then he just needed to pay more attention to his lover. No harm, no foul.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:53 pm

As much as Nakai wanted to tell Izzy to calm down... as much as he felt the need to tell him it was all alright... that he didn't have to remember...
It was a lie.
It wouldn't be alright. Izzy didn't need to calm down because he needed an outlet.
Chiyou couldn't be that outlet.
Narcissus wasn't there.
And, in all honesty, Kai didn't mind one damn bit to be the shoulder for Izzy Lucky to cry on.

"Don't bottle it up." Kai whispered, gently rubbing Izzy's back as he held the man. "What they did was wrong... they won't go unpunished."
Black hair... long black hair... that was too easy a description to fit though...
"When you're well... maybe we can take you to the police station and you can look through some photos... maybe someone will pop out at you." keeping Izzy wrapped in his arms, the blond whispered. "You're the only link to those who did this, Izzy... you have to be strong..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:55 pm
I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

Da...me...
The sound of it swirled through his head.
HAYATO! DAME!
So many times. Over and over. Crack the whip and the kitten cries.
...ah...ahn....mmm...dame! But...ah...mmm...
Yes...there they were again...those eyes...in his mind. They saw him. They looked right into his soul, dissected every part of him, analyzing and putting him back together.
A soul as broken as his.
A soul...he had broken.
But...why? Had it not all been for love?
Such passion...like no other...
Not even...
HAYATO! DAME!
But still....
Coward...
Could he? Would he? Not as a toy...
Pain was love.
Could he really be wrong?

Lifting Narcissus' legs, he wrapped them around his waist. Gently, he rubbed his cheek against the swelling flesh of his abs.
No...he would not stop. He could not stop.
Not with...the one he loved.
Coward...
Yes...pick him apart again...curse him and save him in one breath...exalting and damning with the same tongue.

Hayato could hear the heartbeat...he had fought so hard to be this close...
Throw it away. Throw away the gold for the myrrh.

Pain was love.

He was...wrong.

Eyes black as jet snapped open behind the mask, seeing all around him, yet seeing nothing at the same time.
Purposefully, he undid the clasp of Akihiko's trousers, sliding them off of the man.

A flower...
Amber...
Exotic spice...

Exactly what was before him?

The rain beat down outside, thunder rumbling into the night...

But...it was day...it was sunny, right?

No...

His...doll....

Why?

Not wrong...misunderstood. Could never understand...

No matter...he was here...and Hayato was right.
Tonight...he belonged to Hayato.

Hands began to massage...first the thighs, then the back, moving down to Akihiko's backside.

Beg...just one...more...time...

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:03 pm

Anger...
Blood screaming in his veins, the increased blood pressure only served to enhance Narcissus' bubbling rage at this incident.
"Coward!" Akihiko shouted at him, even as Hayato rubbed his cheek on the man's abs. "You did this to Izzy! You ******** wrecked him!" he was pulling at the chain hard now, twisting as the drugs coursed through his system, heightening his awareness. "You put him in the hospital and now you can't even show me your damn face! COWARD! A little girl has more balls than you!"
But then... there were softly massaging hands... rubbing in a... a loving way?
"You weren't gentle with him! Why the hell are you now?!" Akihiko screamed at him, somehow unable to really understand why this change.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Sitting down, Naoko was about to order coffee... when suddenly, Ryu ordered his pancakes for him.
Smiling softly, the blond nodded. "Hai. And coffee. You got it right, Ryu-kun... I'm impressed since, you know, we've never had breakfast together."
Amber eyes focusing on his wrist, the pianist didn't say anything again until the waitress was gone.
"So... we're not telling Shou-san. I like that plan. Demo..." Naoko sighed softly. "These next few days are going to be insane, Ryu-kun. There's so much to do to fine tune our pieces for the concert..."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games