Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:53 pm

((Grabbed Lilys booty))

*Flushes* Oh... ok.. I just didn't know... and didn't want to make trouble *Looks at Karrie.. I-i"m sorry... I hadn't known... the situation had changed for Dame and me... I wouldn't want to hurt either of you unintentionally... neither of us were much awake this morning either

*Looks back at Dame* so for us all we better not wake like that again redface *Yawns* After searching for you all day and everything.. I think I'm wiped out. I bettter leve now or I'll wake under a bush somewhere. God night loves

*Heads to the door and heads to Dames for the night*

((G'night all, I have to go before Pass out))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:59 pm
Night iggs! See ya at home later.

-goes up behind Karrie, hovering behind him as he catches the hammer, hands sliding around his ribs and up his chest, stands on tippytoes and murmurs quietly in his ear- Are you gonna get sweaty while doing that? -pauses a beat- Cuz if you do...I take no responsibility for my actions...and you forfeit all rights to your body... -grins wickedly against his shoulder- twisted

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:01 pm
*catches the hammer* Don't worry about it right now, iggies. Good night. *starts pulling down the boards, muttering about the unhealthy snacks Lily brought* I can't say, Dame. I don't know how well Lily put these boards up. *looks over his shoulder and grins at her*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:07 pm
-saunters over to him- That's okay. If it doesn't, I know something else that will make you sweaty... -runs her hand down the length of his arm that is holding the hammer, turning his body to face her as she does, the leftover hand gliding down his chest and stomach, dangerously low. damey gently takes the tool from his hand, dropping it on the counter and pins him against the boards that were left. she grins at him wickedly again- twisted  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:16 pm
Hmm... now what do you have in mind? *grins at Dame and grabs her hat by one of the wings, pulling it off*

*Velcore sniffs at the snacks and turns away, curling up on a bench*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:20 pm
-shakes out her hair and continues grinning at him- Oh, I bet you know already... -continues getting lower with her hand, the other starting a similar trail on the opposite side of his chest-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:22 pm
-walks in, her big rabbit ears picking up enough of the conversation to suspect foul play-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:25 pm
Mmmmm.... *is enjoying Dame's touch when he sees Reisen walk in* stressed *clears his throat* Umm.. hello, miss.

*Velcore raises his head and looks at Reisen, chirping sleepily*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:28 pm
-grins even larger and turns around, pressing her body against Karrie's, one hand still behind her back, exploring some with gentle touches- Hiya, I don't think we got to meet yesterday. I'm dame. -smiles at Reisen-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:29 pm
I hope I didn't interrupt anything between you two. sweatdrop  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:30 pm
-laughs loudly- Oh, don't worry, honey. It's not the first time it's happened. -looks up at Karrie, evilly- And I highly doubt it will be the last. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:33 pm
*blushes, enjoying Dame's touch greatly* redface  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:37 pm
-tries to hold back her snickers as she "becomes aware" of Karrie's enjoyment, presses in closer to him to keep his modesty and reaches up for his arms, wrapping them around her waist- How are you tonight, miss...? I'm sorry, I never did catch your name. -smiles at the rabbit girl-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:40 pm
Reisen.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:43 pm
Wonderful to meet you, Reisen. ^_^  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games