Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Water Park RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:46 pm
Max was excited she couldn't stay still to get her swim suit on. "Hurry up Kyoko lol." Vick walked to her bag cover his eyes cause she was naked putting on her suit and dropped his pants in her bag and ran outside to wait.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:52 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
Max was excited she couldn't stay still to get her swim suit on. "Hurry up Kyoko lol." Vick walked to her bag cover his eyes cause she was naked putting on her suit and dropped his pants in her bag and ran outside to wait.

She laughs "Well if you stay still you little rabbit i will" She says finanly getting in both of her leg in the suit the pulling it up and finnaly gets it on "Phew that was hard" She says taking out her bikini slipping it on fast "Ok lets go" Puts all the clothes in the bag grabs max's hand and walks out taking vick's hand as well.  

iiAngel of Death Temari

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:56 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

She laughs "Well if you stay still you little rabbit i will" She says finanly getting in both of her leg in the suit the pulling it up and finnaly gets it on "Phew that was hard" She says taking out her bikini slipping it on fast "Ok lets go" Puts all the clothes in the bag grabs max's hand and walks out taking vick's hand as well.

Max:Yeah lets go!" Vick trew his hands in the air smilling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:58 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

They reach the water park, she sets down her bag and walks with them to the pool getting her feet weat first "So guys how do ya'll like being with me?" She asked smiling at them.  

iiAngel of Death Temari

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:05 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

They reach the water park, she sets down her bag and walks with them to the pool getting her feet weat first "So guys how do ya'll like being with me?" She asked smiling at them.

Li:We love it, thank you for adopting us Kyoko." Li kisses her check and jumps into the pool.
Vick put his feet and legs in the water trying to get in after he hugged Kyoko.
Max jump on kyokos lap. "We love it very much! lol." Max hugged kyoko then slipped into the water accidently splashign everywhere.
Max:Ah!! ..*blub* *blup* HELP! -KY-KYOKO!!"
Vick and Li try to swim to her but breathed in water be accident when they dived in so they had to come up fro air.
Max's air bubbles come from the bottom of the pool.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:08 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Li:We love it, thank you for adopting us Kyoko." Li kisses her check and jumps into the pool.
Max jump on kyokos lap. "We love it very much! lol." Max hugged kyoko then slipped into the water accidently splashign everywhere.
Vick and Li try to swim to her but breathed in water be accident when they dived in so they had to come up fro air.

Kyoko:HOLD ON MAX *she says diving in after her pulling her back up* Li come over here and help please! *she says putting Max on her back  

iiAngel of Death Temari

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:13 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Kyoko:HOLD ON MAX *she says diving in after her pulling her back up* Li come over here and help please! *she says putting Max on her back

Li:Right!" Li ran over to Max's side to put hi shands on her stomach and push a few times counting then breathed air into her mouth.
Vick was freacking out he just met max he was starting to be friends with her he didn't want to lose his friend.
Li kept on pumping air into her lungs while Vick held on her hand.
After a while it didn't ill max breathed a bit gasping fro air spitting water out.
Max:...WAAAAHHH K-KYOKO!!!" max started to cry so loud half the water park heard her, she was scared out of her mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:16 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Li:Right!" Li ran over to Max's side to put hi shands on her stomach and push a few times counting then breathed air into her mouth.
Vick was freacking out he just met max he was starting to be friends with her he didn't want to lose his friend.
After a while it didn't ill max breathed a bit gasping fro air spitting water out.
Max:...WAAAAHHH K-KYOKO!!!" max started to cry so loud half the water park heard her, she was scared out of her mind.

Eyes water a little hugging her "im so sorry sweetie!!!" She says holding back her tears "Shhh shh there there" She says craddeling her in her arm  

iiAngel of Death Temari

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:20 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Eyes water a little hugging her "im so sorry sweetie!!!" She says holding back her tears "Shhh shh there there" She says craddeling her in her arm

Max:wahh!! i slipped in the water..i though i was a gonner...i dont wanna swim anymore!"
Vick: it's ok ill stay by your side then...."
Li:Vick thats very nice of you ill switch you from time to time ok so we all can have fun. Look Max i brought you a coloring book just in case something like this happened."
Max:..really?..." she nodded laying in kyokos arms trying to stop crying. *sniffle*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:23 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Max:wahh!! i slipped in the water..i though i was a gonner...i dont wanna swim anymore!"
Vick: it's ok ill stay by your side then...."
Li:Vick thats very nice of you ill switch you from time to time ok so we all can have fun. Look Max i brought you a coloring book just in case something like this happened."
Max:..really?..." she nodded laying in kyokos arms trying to stop crying. *sniffle*

"I'm so sorry Max......" She says her eyes still watering. "I'm so so so very much sorry....." She says still holding her  

iiAngel of Death Temari

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:40 pm
Max:..it's not your fault Kyoko..i slipped...it was my fault."
Vick sat next to her still holding her hand.
While Li was swimming on the edge of the pool petting her head his worried look never leaving his face.
Li:You want me to get you a big lolly pop Max?"
Max nodded her head.
Max:Can i share it with vick and kyoko?"
Li surprised f corse ill be right back."
Li left the pool runnig to get a big lollyppop for max whil emax layed in kyokos arms holding on to her whipping her tears away with a tissue.
Max biggrin ont cry kyoko.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:42 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
While Li was swimming on the edge of the pool petting her head his worried look never leaving his face.
Max nodded her head.
Li left the pool runnig to get a big lollyppop for max whil emax layed in kyokos arms holding on to her whipping her tears away with a tissue.

She kisses Max on her forhead nodding "I love ya'll so much" she said smiling.  

iiAngel of Death Temari

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:45 pm
*walks in gate* "wow this is better than the one at the school"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:49 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
Max nodded her head.

Max:I love you too kyoko!"
Max hugs her alot till she sees Li come back.
Li:Here you go little sis."
Max:yay. vick."
Max sat up on kyokos lap licking the lolly on one side and vick licking it on the other.  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:53 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
Max nodded her head.

Max:I love you too kyoko!"
Max hugs her alot till she sees Li come back.
Li:Here you go little sis."
Max:yay. vick."
Max sat up on kyokos lap licking the lolly on one side and vick licking it on the other.

She smiles kissing them both on their heads. "Thank you Li" She says smiling at him.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games