Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

salangel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:07 pm
*The Bar door suddenly bust open and salangel rides in on his new "chocobo."*

Hey guys! Look what I... just... oh... looks like everyone has one. Well, almost everybody.

*Dismounts and sets the bird next to bizzybo's and gets behind the bar. They shuffle and snap at each other for a while before settling down.*

So how can I help somebody?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:36 pm
_RI0SAN_

*peeks up from her studying to survey the zoo*

This place is gonna smell like crap ! LITERALLY !

And as for chickens ... they lay eggs right ?

Bo.... im thinking omelets in the mornings. You should add it to the menu. Speaking of ... lets make a menu, for the bar. A link where you can go and pick our what you want, and that has stuff about the guild in it. 3nodding

Hey a menu sounds like a good idea, as for the omelette's, I think we need to go out and get a big a** whisk rofl I'll get to work on the menu. *Goes to the bar and looks around franticly for a pen. Picks up glasses, bowls, searches in cabinets, under the bar, in his pocket, then realizes where he is redface and grabs the pen from his ear. Makes a V line for the back and closes the door behind him........Sticks his head out.* If anyone needs me, I'll be in the back!  

BizzyBo

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:37 pm
_RI0SAN_
Sakura12177
umm can i still have my job? lol p.s for those who dont know this is tyurru1717
that person was anoyying me and i like these eyes

lol, well where do you want do work ? Here or in the main nstg bar ?

*Pokes head out, and looks over at Rio* Hey, I thought this was the main bar. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:34 am
zero enters the bar ..sits down and orders a beer
anyone here got a story to tell???  

Mr_Zerocool

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:23 am
lol my chicken lays eggs - shes female..i think  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:30 am
Mr_Zerocool
zero enters the bar ..sits down and orders a beer
anyone here got a story to tell???

Sure thing, coming right up. *Pulls a bottle of Sam Addams Boston Lauger from the cooler, opens it, and pours it into a frosted mug.* Here you go man, enjoy. mrgreen  

BizzyBo

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:47 am
ancantsia
lol my chicken lays eggs - shes female..i think

Hey gurl, you better watch out ninja cause Rio wants to put omelette's on the menu, and mine hasn't laid any eggs.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:00 am
eek Noo then there will be no chance of having baby chocobos running around D:  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:05 am
BizzyBo
_RI0SAN_
Sakura12177
umm can i still have my job? lol p.s for those who dont know this is tyurru1717
that person was anoyying me and i like these eyes

lol, well where do you want do work ? Here or in the main nstg bar ?

*Pokes head out, and looks over at Rio* Hey, I thought this was the main bar. rolleyes

Maybe this is a clue..... I think I will close the leaky cauldron. Its too confusing. blaugh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:09 am
ancantsia
eek Noo then there will be no chance of having baby chocobos running around D:

Ok.... ive got one question that will clear this up.

Do baby chicks poop ?

Cause Im not EVEN trying to play skip and slide in chicky poop gonk

And also, dont you have a cat wink

_RI0SAN_

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:34 am
*Busts in the door* My laundry is gone gonk I had to use the pine air freshener from my car to cover up. stare *Eyes everyone in the bar, and notices Salangel trying to control his laughter.* eek YOU!............... rofl a que vavoso! dame la ropa buey....... rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:53 pm
stare the cat wont bother my baby chocobos sweatdrop I think also they will be toilet ( well litterbox ) trained heart  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:22 pm
*Walks in the door, and looks around franticly.* eek Has any one seen my Chocobo, Boko? I left him tied up in the front and hes not there anymore. *Sniff, sniff.* what smells like fried chicken?.............. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:30 pm
BizzyBo
*Walks in the door, and looks around franticly.* eek Has any one seen my Chocobo, Boko? I left him tied up in the front and hes not there anymore. *Sniff, sniff.* what smells like fried chicken?.............. eek

Dont worry i'm sure he will turn up and thats not him cooking, its one from the local chicken farm. *Glances out the window* Uh..Bo..your chicken is in the field..hes eating the veggies confused  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:06 pm
ancantsia
BizzyBo

Dont worry i'm sure he will turn up and thats not him cooking, its one from the local chicken farm. *Glances out the window* Uh..Bo..your chicken is in the field..hes eating the veggies confused

*Looks out the window, beyond the gate, and onto the field of carrots.* crying BOKO! *Leaps over the bar and dashes out the door, with total disregard for anyone or anything. Hops over the fence and tackles the big yellow bird. they roll around in the dirt for a while and Bo can be seen rubbing under Boko's beak.* crying Boko, Boko, I thought some one got hungry, don't you EVER, ever ever ever ever ever ever, do that to me again. You hear me? *Boko answers with the usual "WARK!" They both make their way back to the bar and Bo peeks in the door.* Hey guys, I'ma go home and take a shower, and give Boko a bath, Um Salangel should be here in a few, so he should handle everything then. I'll be back later. *Walks off into the sunset with his best friend.*  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games