Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:14 am
((SHH!!!! you weren't suppose to say that out loud!!!! now post!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:17 am
Wrath dodged the attack and looked at Raven then the Dark knight  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:22 am
Amber used her flower blossom to try to sheild herself, but when the last claw hit the large flower, the sheild broke. Amber gritted her teeth. "Wrath. Take care of Raven," she said without taking her eyes off the Dark Night. "Attack of the knife." "Leaf storm!" Fragments of the sword shot at Amber and hit the leaves. Most of the leaves blocked the fragments, but a piece hit Amber's left arm and left leg, causing her to stubble and almost fall. "this... that hurts..." she mumbled while trying to get the pieces out of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:24 am
Wrath looked at Amber  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:27 am
Amber looked over to Wrath and saw him just standing there, watching her. "Wrath! What are you doing! Attack Ra-..." Amber cut off when she saw Wrath's eyes. They were a different color than normal. "Wrath?... What's going on?... Why are your eyes.... different?..." Amber asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:30 am
Wrath sighed "I thought I got something wrong oh well,"Wrath said then changed back into his orriginal form "Surprise,I'm not your stupid little brother,"Envy said with an evil smile  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:36 am
Amber was in shock for a moment, then anger burned inside her. "What did you do with him!" Amber demanded.

((gotta go. be on later))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:39 am
((ok))

"Actually I didn't do anything to him.......yet.He left and I came in that's how it went,"Envy said.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:41 am
((You......You, YOU DIDN'T WAIT FOR ME!? crying i get online and this is what i get? im glad im Making a part 2 and getting new characters, your not allowed to enter with the same profile but different name eather, it has to be a different picture!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:23 am
((srry))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:50 am
((sorry Dew-Chan... but can't still have part one AND do part two? since they have somewhat different plots cuz there are different peoples?))

Amber focused on Envy in pure hatred. Raven smiled evily. "Evil curse of Death," she said. Then the curse took affect on Amber, draining her of her energy. Soon she was unable to move and the Dark Night walked over to Amber and slung her over his shoulder. "Now if you want, you can go and see what you can do with the other cats. But i want the cats alive. AND Wrath alive," the Dark Night ordered Envy. "You can do one at a time if you'd like," Raven suggested. "But be careful about Chris and Ashi. They always seem to be together, so maybe with them i could help." Raven stayed with Envy to talk about plans to get the others. The Dark Night walked off with Amber on his shoulder to a special containment room where there were only a few cells, but just about impossible to get out. He put Amber in one of them, then locked the cell and left the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:02 pm
((No, you can't, do you Eat your beans and Dessert at the same time? not really.))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:22 am
((uh......... what did you say Dew-Chan? i'm kinda lost....))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:55 am
"I know how to get the brat so I'll be back with him in a bit,"Envy said evily then transformed into Amber.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games