Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:29 am
Some welcomes for k0olkat94, wokygirl94, & Sami! It's great to have you with us. We hope you will want to spend lost of time here getting the feel of the guild & getting to know some of the members. So be sure to check out everything & just jump right in. Try to stay as active as you can in the guild & we hope to see you around~

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:38 am
um the name is HanZo_41 and I have been in gaia for almost a year and i have joined neko heaven for many months but I have been too shy to introduce myself but here I am!!! hope everybody will welcome me ^^  

iHanZo

TehGoodEraser

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:58 am
Hai. 3nodding
I just joined blaugh
You can call me Eraser >3
I wuv reading, the color blue (hehe) and random stuffsies.
Thank You mrgreen

And I like French Toast

An-and...I look foward to meeting people sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:51 am
Welcome to Neko Heaven.

k0olkat94
wokygirl94
sami121
-l-Hanzo_41-l-
TehGoodEraser

Hope all of you have fun and make some new friends along the way.  

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Zieko

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:55 am
User ImageHello, im just posting to introduce myslef.
... dont know what to say.. I like these things -- User Image
I will be around from time to time causing mild discomfort and chaos.
>=3
Until you see from me again, laterz.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:34 am
Welcome to Neko Heaven cyborg zav.

Hope you have fun and make some new friends.  

kokushibyou-_0

[Magic~Spell]

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:42 am
Hi I'm Magic, I joined this guild like a month ago but never introduced myself.
I'm 19 years old and utterly obsessed with Gaia.
I think music is the best thing ever created ^w^
Hello.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:53 am
Welcome [Magic~Spell] to Neko Heaven.
Hope you've enjoyed the time you have been here and more good times ahead.

kokushibyou-_0

light of the fallen

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:29 am
Hay y'all i thought i should post here before i start causing chaos in the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:30 pm
My name I prefer to be called is Yumi. My real name is Michelle. >< I think the name is to bland. Anyway I am 13 and I love animes and other things that include anytype of anime or long sections to read. I LOVE reading. :3 Anyway...I also change my avitar A LOT. o-o;; I can never make up my mind. I can also be very shy in front of people I don't know. >> << WAIT. How many peopleare going to be reading this? OMGEE .____.;; I'm just kinda....yeah....well.....BYE.  

iiAzrael

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:30 pm
Many welcomes to:

HanZo_41
Eraser
cyborg zav
Magic
light of the fallen

We are happy that you have decided to join the guild & have joined the guild! We hope to see you around the guild so that we can all get to know each other just a little bit better. Try to stay as active as you can in the guild & don't forget to stop by here every now & then to welcome other newcomers. Cya ~

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:57 pm
Hi, I'm Neonic. I joined this guild ... a long time ago, but never really had a chance to introduce myself. I am uber addicted to Gaia and its roleplays. >_<; I am usually hyper, nice, I can be very ... uhh ... mean >.> I shall give you respect if you respect me first. I love to roleplay! So, ... if you have any please comment me the link. I enjoy making friends and meeting new people. I know this may sound ignorant to some people, but I feel that music is my life. I cannot live without it. >_<; I also have one more thing I have to say ...
GAIA FRIXXEN ROXS MII WORLD! :]

optimists

Killer Bunny of Doom

Dapper Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:10 pm
Heyz, I'm new to Neko Heaven and all. I absolutely love cats (and bunnies LoLz). I love cats in animes, movies, reg. cartoons,t.v. series, etc. If anyone wants to chat PM or comment me, but try to catch me when I'm on, usually at odd times of day or night.

pirate  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:29 pm
Welcome to the guild Neonic & killer, glad to have you with us. We hope that you will want to always spend a little time here when you can. We have some fun roleplays in the RP Forum, check it out & be sure to check out the other areas as well. We look forward to your comments & posts. Try to stay active & we will see you around~

Misty Marina

veronica valdevez123

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:43 am
I just join here yesterday  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games