Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:38 pm
(As many of you might not know, but Dewpool has been kicked out. So I'm going to kill of Gracekit.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:38 pm
(really why...wait i sound nosy....may i be able to kill her...now i kinda sound mean...i just think it would very.....something new)  

athena321
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:47 am
((What? Dewpool has been kicked out?! The enitre guild, or just SnowClan? Um... this might sound nosy as well, but why?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:55 pm
(She was kicked out of the whole guild. We (us leaders) were getting sick of her being a know-it-all and taking over a lot of things. (If you want more info ask Patchstar, but I'm sure doesn't want that...))
(Thanks, Sagefire, but I know how I'm going to do it....-.-)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:52 am
((Yeah, I get where you're going. She always tried to drag all the attention to herself, too...))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:51 pm
(Yeah...)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:25 pm
Gracekit yawned and stood. She crawled out of the nursery and sat beside the entrance. A small breeze drifted from the camp entrance. I wonder whats that smell? She stood and walked over to the icicles. The scent smelled like fresh-kill. Why would someone waist food? She took a step out into the snow and followed the scent.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
A high pitched scream filled the air. Crystalstar jumped from where she lay next to the now sleeping kit (not waking her). She ran out of Sagefire's den and sniffed the air. Fear and blood mixed together, along with Gracekit's scent. "Gracekit?" She ran to the nursery and poked her head in, her kit was not there.

Crystalstar found her kits scent and followed it out of the camp. A few feet from camp stood kit-fox, beside its paws was Gracekit. The white queen let out a yowl of sadness and jumped at the fox, easily taking it down and killing it.

"Gracekit!" She yelled and curled around her blood kits body. "Why StarClan? Why do you take another one of my kits?" She cried, not noticing her clan surrounding her and her kits touching her flank softly.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"Gracekit!" Shiverkit yowled and ran over to her mother. Graykit, Littlekit, and Dapplekit close behind. She curled up next to their sister and mother.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:47 am
Dapplekit's lip quirved. "Gracekit?" she nudged her sister softly. "Gracekit! Wake up Gracekit!" The other cats were scaring her- why such the fuss? What in the name of StarClan was going on?  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:23 am
Frostkit, who always been in Sagefire's den ever since she figured out she was gonna be a medicine cat, padded up to her siblings. "Gracekit"She said padding her sisters fur with her nose  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:24 pm
Crystalstar looked up at her kits. "Gracekit has gone to join StarClan," She murmured.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:26 pm
Frostkit looked up at her mother. gracekit....was...just sleeping. she thought. a trick  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:36 pm
Crystalstar slowly stood and picked up Gracekit's limp body. "Back to camp..." She said to her kits and the rest of her clan. The cats parted and let her pass, her kits right behind her.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:37 pm
How...how can she be dead. Frostkit thought her bright blue eyes turning dull. How am I suppose to be a medicine cat if i can't even help my own kin she thought walking behind her mother  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:11 pm
Graykit walked up to Frostkit, "We'll see her again." Shiverkit nodded and came on the other side of Frostkit and Dapplekit.

"We'll be the best warriors, to protect our kin and Clan." Shiverkit tried hard to be brave for her siblings.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:13 pm
Frostkit nodded and brushed her fur against her brother's. it made her feel safe  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games