Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jolly hottie 908

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:45 pm
(*dies* Amazing leader, cooliest deputy, amazing medicen cat, and warriors who create cookies from their ear! *sniffles hugs packet of cooler Barba-q wings*)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:44 pm
((*cough, sniff, stabs self in eye with fork* moonclan has patchstar, eagleheart, pantherclaw, will smith, beyonce, ryan wolfe/johnathan togo, and david archuleta who pones david cook in vocals and looks and totally should have won american idol *sniffs, eats bucket of hot wings*))  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:13 pm
(THAT IS THE WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!! AND HES UUUUUGLY!!!!!!! *beats up Eagleheart* WOODCLAN IS SO COOL BECAUSE IS HAS ME!!!!!!! *eats barbaque wings with cookies brownies and a gallon of soda*)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:49 pm
(is the Moonclan forum dieing? Come on guys!!! you can do it!! just keep posting!!! only a little farther!!! I know I'm not here anymore to post five billion times but you can still do it your selfs!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:05 am
((I would rp but I was called to battle))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:01 am
Sir naphalatha
((thank you patchstar. you created such a fun guild.))

(lol glad you think so)

(you know that even though you guys are off at war right now, you can still roleplay, right? dont let moonclan die!)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:18 am
(you guys can still rp you know...)

Patchstar jumped up on the moss rock and gave out the familiar yowl, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Moss Rock for a Clan meeting!" She waited for her clan to assemble, and then continued on, "It's about time we had a warrior ceremony for Robinsong's kits. Rainpaw, Longpaw, Mewpaw, come up here!"

As the three warrior apprentices moved forward, Patchstar leaped off the moss rock and padded up to them. "It's time for your warrior ceremony. Have these apprentices been trained well?"

"Mewpaw has," remarked Pantherclaw.
"Longpaw has," Eagleheart mewed.
"Rainpaw has," added Cherrywhisker.

Patchstar nodded, "then by the power vested in me by StarClan, i hereby give you your warrior names. From this moment on, Longpaw, you shall be known as Longear. StarClan honors you for your bravery and strategetic mind, and welcomes you as a full warrior of MoonClan. Now, Rainpaw, you will be known as Raintail. StarClan honors your fighting spirit and loyalty, and welcomes you as a full warrior of MoonClan. And last but not least, Mewpaw, you will be known as Spiritheart. StarClan honors your caring spirit and love for your clan, and welcome you as a full warrior of MoonClan."

"Longear! Raintail! Spiritheart!" MoonClan began to yowl, lead by Lightpaw, the three new warrior's brother and medicine cat.

~*~

It was also the day of the half-moon when the medicine cats would gather. Reedblossom was tending the cats in the war with FireClan and PebbleClan, and Wishsong had to stay behind and take care of one of the elders who had gotten sick. It was just Leafpetal and Lightpaw.

As they reached the moontree they saw four pairs of eyes looking back at them. Their owners were bathed in the half-light of the moon, so it was hard to tell who was who for a moment. But as Lightpaw and Leafpetal neared, they could identify who they were by scent.

Swiftsoul, the FireClan medicine cat, was there waiting to greet them. The white she-cat dipped her head. "Welcome, MoonClan cats."

"Thank you, Swiftsoul. Where is Firesong?" asked Leafpetal.

"Healing those in the war."

"I see. And what about Hazelwing? Is she here?" Leafpetal wondered.

"She is not. It is just you, me, Angelwish, Dawningleaf and Amberfang tonight." Swiftsoul said sadly, then turned to begin climbing.

Leafpetal piped up. "Um, before we begin to share tongues with StarClan there is something I need to do. It's time to make Lightpaw a full medicine cat."

Lightpaw was shocked. Him? A Full Medicine Cat?

"I call upon my ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard in the ways of a medicine cat, and is ready to receive his full name. Lightpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat and stand apart from Clan rivalries and the warrior code?" Leafpetal asked.

"I-I do," Stammered Lightpaw.

"Then I hereby give you your full name. Lightpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Lightstone. StarClan honors your faith and your intelligence, and welcomes you as a full medicine cat of MoonClan."

"Lightstone! Lightstone!" the other medicine cats chanted.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:45 pm
Lightstone bowed his head. "Thank you, Leafpetal." He mewed.

~~~

Spiritheart, Longear, and Raintail all bowed their heads. Because of their vigil, they stayed silent except for their yelps of amusement when their mother attacked them with licks.  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:40 pm
Leafpetal licked Lightstone's head. "Now let us share tongues with Starclan," Leafpetal said to the others.

(( crying my apprentice is now a full medicine cat.... crying i'm so happy..... wait.... does that mean i'm getting OLD?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:28 pm
Lightstone touched his nose to the crystals.

"Greetings, Lightstone. A she-cat comes that will change your life." Violetleaf sat in front of him, her ears pricked. "Starblood will save you from a SnowClan warrior in the upcoming battle. She will be your mate. Do not argue the will of StarClan." Violetleaf stood and walked away, leaving Lightstone alone.  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:38 pm
((aww.... Lightstone is getting a mate.... and he's a full medicine cat.... wait.... DOES THAT MEAN I'M GETTING OLD??????? crying ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:35 am
((guys im really sorry. ive been grounded for 3 months for no reason whatsoever. but now im back and i have posted in the battle area against snowclan. Joltflash is on her way to help))  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:29 am
((No, you are as young as ever, Leafpetal!))

Lightstone woke up, his eyes wide. The memory of the beautiful ginger she-cat still burned in his mind. And somehow, her name came to his lips. "Starblood......"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:16 pm
When Leafpetal woke up, she heard Lightstone mumble 'Starblood'. "Hm? Lightstone? Are you ok? Who's Starblood?" Leafpetal asked quietly.

((YAY!!!!! I'MS STILL YOUNG!!!!!))  

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:44 pm
"Ju-ust someone.........StarClan told me I'm going to find a mate." He blurted out

((Youngest of us all!))  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games