Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:12 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

+++++{ I will always be there...}

{...for my family... }+++++

Belphegor looked at the grey Digi-soul it looked different then your average one. It seemed mysterious and with a hint of sadness. He couldn't tell what it was but he found this tamer to be more interesting then before. He listed to what Marcus had to say about how the devil Digimon will now be using his true strength. He clenched his fist since he made Zenji hold hack. He decided to talk to Zenji with their telepathic bond. 'Zenji. Now is the time to use Tactic Hummer or Tactic Asura, your choice.' Belphegor said. He looked at Marcus with a very small chuckle. "Zenji can handle him no doubt. But it seems he will need to use an advanced tactic. I prepared my Digimon to have different fighting styles to they can be prepared for the worst. He is currently using his standard style." Belphegor said as he corssed his hands and shifted his eyes to Zenji.

Zenji landed on the ground and sighed. He got Belhpegor's message and nodded. Even though he wasn't looking at him. He saw the NeoDevimon getting ready for his attack with the power of lightning so he had to hurry. He put his blades away in their sheaths and picked his left one. His right hand was hovering over the hilt and his left was gripped to the sheath. The NeoDevimon's Lightning Claw was flying down to Zenji. Going to delete him. Zenji jumped in the air and started to run up as if he was on invisible stairs. He pulled his blades out and started to twirl is. He was dead silent and didn't even make a single sound. He got near the claw and started to juke it out. He was switching sides from the claw while slashing at it. Though felt pain from the lightning reaction to his cuts on the arm, he stayed silent as that was the way of the Hummer Style. He could only make a single sound once his blade is back into his sheath. He then high enough to the Neo Devimon's full body. Zenji vanished for a quick second as he juked the arm slashing it left and right. He reappeared in front of the devil itself and stuck his tongue out at him. He vanished again and then did a dash slash to him. He was then finally behind the Devil by about fifty feet. He slowly closed the sheath. When one could heard the 'click' of the hilt meeting the sheath, blade marks suddenly appeared around the path that Zenji was running. "The Humming Bird always flaps its wings so fast that it is hard for one to see it. Their tongues are like little knives and are one of the faster types of birds. Their grace and speed allows for me to use such a beautiful style of swordsmanship. It is one of the greatest styles that I know of." Zenji said and he walked in the air. He turned around and pointed his sheath at the Devil. "I suggest you stop now. I am getting bored and it seems you are already at 100% I have a type advantage and as well as more experience. Please comeback when your actually ready to face me."

User Image

{Belphegor Sagawara}+++++
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:32 am

Zwell sighed digimon with weapons always think their better then us its a pain it the a** to hear the same thing Kaguro we are going " Kaguros arms kept geting bigger from their small thin state to more of a musled digimon "n Right" He noticed the cuts on him " Next time your dead golden boy" Kaguro landed on the ground looking around " Eheheeheh i guess some good came out of it" Yeah now we can get stronger soon youll be able to fight mega in your ultimate form buddy" Kaguro grinned abit" Yeah" They both started to walk away Zwell lifted up his arm and put up his middle finger like what Belphrgor did to him in the begining " Well see yah scar face the names zwell remember it " They both left the city.(exits)

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:16 pm

OOC
After much labor, I finally got the eyes of my OC's pic to match... YAY ME!! xD

══════ ►ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs◄ ═══════════════

"Scarred by the past, cast out from present, and forced to glimpse the future--"

User Image════ Marcus's orange eyes followed the proud tamer as he and his digimon left. Hmmm, interesting. He thought to himself as he turned back to face his friend. He would clap softly in slight praise of his recent victory. "Good job, I feel you might have gained yourself a new rival in him." He then looks at the Grademon and nods. "A wonderful display of there. I knew that you'd be successful."

Hawkmon would look down and grumble as the battle ended. Gaomon, on the other hand, chuckled and looked to the bird digimon expectantly. "Told ya he win..."
"Hmph... on the contrary, it was a tie since neither of them were slain this time around." She would roll her eyes and walk away to meet up with Marcus.
"Ouch girl, they were just having a friendly spar..."
"There is no such thing as playing around on the battlefield... to do so would get you killed." She would counter as if reciting the laws of a Virus Buster. Though, to join Marcus, she had to quite the organization that had been developed solely for the eradication of Virus Types, some of their ideals remained embedded in her head.
"If you say so..." the gaomon responded with rolling eyes.

"Now then, I guess this would be the point where I go about explaining how I know you when we've never met, right?" the boy would clasp his hands together, ready to give a long explanation on the future and why this boy [Belphegor] was so important.

"Finally, it is time to change all three. Come, Forth... DEXMON!"
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageThe Digital Team:
Gao━Leo━Gato━Lilly━SnowAgu━Sting━
Anubis━Asura━Panda━Guil━CPied━CWarGrey━
Tyranno━Digitama━ShineGrey━Darkdra━Cupi━Hawk━

Darkfire Karan
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:04 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Zenji flew back to the ground. And looked at the mess him and NeoDevimon made. He crossed his arms and suddenly dissolved. A stream of light then went from where Zenji was to Belphegor's right hand. Belphegor looked at Marcus with a serious face as usual. "Thanks I probably had him since I was a little kid when I got a toy Digivice at the store." He said when he heard the compliment. When Marcus decided to discuss to him about how he knows him, he walked towards a nice clean table with an Umbrella over it. "Lets talk about it over there. It will be more comfortable and that way we can't really get any distractions." Belphegor said. He twirled a seat and sat down. Across him was an empty seat. He looked at Marcus waiting for him to sit down.

User Image

User Image

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:17 pm

OOC
Feel free to control the server as well, so that we can move the order process along quickly. 3nodding

"Scarred by the past, cast out from present, and forced to glimpse the future--"

User Image════ Marcus followed after Belphegor and moved to the other chair seated across from him. The tamer with long black hair admired the quaint look of the area and how innocent it looked when compared to the destruction that was placed around it. The umbrella table was one of many like it, seated outside of a small coffee shop, one of the few successful and well kept buildings... at least for Drive City's current standards. A lady-like digimon dressed in a maid's attire would approach them quietly.

"Welcome to BoBaton's Coffee shop, can I get the two of you anything?" The creature would speak in a quiet yet soft voice that hinted at a french accent.

"An Iced moca would be nice." He would reply smoothly, keeping his eyes on Belphegor as a predator to its prey even though he had no ill intentions towards the tamer sitting across from him. "Anything for you, friend?" Resting his elbows on the clear table top, Marcus would cross his fingers and rest them his chin on top of them.

Cupimon would fly on the table and sit down between the two, looking between them and then at the digimon. "COOPI!!!" It would call out with a big smile.

"Oh right... I do believe I'd like to add a ginger bread cookie to my order, if you don't mind." He looks back at the digimon with a smile and closed eyes.

Gao━Leo━Gato━Lilly━SnowAgu━Sting━
Anubis━Asura━Panda━Guil━CPied━CWarGrey━
Tyranno━Digitama━ShineGrey━Darkdra━Cupi━Hawk━

Darkfire Karan
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:50 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

When the waitress looked over, Belphegor put his head on the palm of his hand and looked the other way. "I'll just take a cup of red tea. As well as a blueberry scone." He said as he picked his head up and then took out his wallet. He gave the waitress the money for both orders as well as a nice tip.

The waitress smiled and entered the coffee shop to prepare the order. Belphegor yawned and then turned his head and already saw the waitress back with the order of the two drinks and snacks. She placed the tray on the table and left without saying a word. Bel then took his tea and scone. He placed the cup on the table and started munching on the scone. After a bit or two Belphegor cleared his throat and then said. "So about this explanation of yours."

User Image

User Image

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:04 am

OOC
Schoool... How how I despise thee at this time... -.-

User Image════ Marcus chuckled as the man offered to pay for their orders. While Marcus would have been quite capable to pay for his own with the few dollars, he had remaining, he wasn't too proud to ignore a free snack. "Ah yes... so, let's get down to the main portion. I am from the future.... sort of." Marcus would smile dumbly, scratching the back of his head in slight hesitation. "Well not really from the future, but I've been there and I can assure you that there is probably only one person that would have liked what could have been se--." The boy would stop as the digimon waitress returned with their orders. He would glance in her direction with a light smile. He would wait for her to leave before continuing on.

"Here... here are your orders." She would say as she placed the drinks down for each. A light blush would cover her humanoid face as she gave Belphegor his drink. "And... and thank you for the tip." her blush would increase as she would then turn away to go back into the shop, glancing back at him.

"Heh... A way with both the boys and the girls. I'm jealous." Marcus would glare at the boy in a rather friendly manner as he offered the cookie to cupimon and then took a sip of his drink. "As I was saying... I've seen the future and in it, you... as well as a few others play a key role in it."

He would then go into a long spill about how he'd come to get in this situation. How he had met a man by the name of Ehud that carried a most devastatingly evil power that would put your average dark soul to shame. He would go into how the man offered to give the power to him and then as he refused, challenged him to a battle, got interrupted, and was then thrown into the future where Marcus was forced to witness the very power in full force.

From what Marcus had noticed, Ehud (through the use of a mysterious digimon) had spread the very teaching that he'd tried to give to Marcus to each and every tamer that he'd seen. While on the outside it seemed like your average speech about taking what's yours, it was really a tag or parasite that when triggered, would cause a forced desire for power that would led to rather feral actions. In the end, once innocent tamers had been loosed on one another like a zombie hoard, looking for power where ever they could find it. They had been known as the "Enlightened."

Marcus then went into talking about the Resistance that went on opposing this teaching and looking for a way to release these trapped tamers, some of which merely children. He talked about how it was led by very able tamers such as Belphegor, his rival Kazu, and a few others whom, at the time of his arrival, had met their end already.

Marcus would sigh every once in a while to take a sip of his drink and massage the cupimon till it had fallen asleep from boredom. With a final sigh and the last sip of his drink, he would gaze into the boy's eyes almost as if he was going to cry. "I'm here today because you, you Belphegor offered a final plan to ensure that the future doesn't happen. We need to find Ehud and kill him before he can start doing his plan. When I got there, I could tell that a few years had passed so I'm sure we can come together with the others and defeat him."

Gao━Leo━Gato━Lilly━Sting━Anubis━
Asura━Panda━Guil━CPied━CWarGrey━
Tyranno━Digitama━Darkdra━Cupi━Hawk━

Darkfire Karan
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:36 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

The story took was quite lengthy. After a while Belphegor clenched his fists harder and harder. He didn't know weather to believe it or not. He went with believing it. The tamer looked very emotional when he talked and it does explain a lot. Like how he was talking about the future and knowing Bel's name. At the end of the story, Bel loosened his hands and finished his scone and tea. He placed the cup down and made that "ahh" sound after one drinks a refreshing beverage. "Alright it seems we will need more help for this mission. 'Defeat Ehud' I am sure if we recruit more tamers or generals, we can create a dream team to defeat him. But it also seems like we could already defeat him by ourselves. But, I dunno you have more knowledge on him and I don't so it seems you will be the commander of this team. I don't mind really this adventure can help make my team grow." Belphegor said as ht scratched his head. The waitress came back out to pick up the cups and plates. But this time she was holding a strange green and pink stripped egg in her hands. "Ummm...I wanted to thank you for the generous tip sir." She said to Belphegor blushing. She placed it next to him as she picked up his plate and cup. She then turned to the other tamer. "I will get you plates in one moment sir, unless your already done." She looked back at Belphegor and blushed as she said. "I am sure this egg will grant you luck on your adventure sir."

Belphegor's eyes opened a bit when he saw the egg. 'Do I really have to carry this around now?' He thought to himself. He looked at the waitress and sighed a little. "Uhh..Thank you for this great present. I am sure this will grant me amazing luck on my adventure. Er...hehe" He said to her without trying to be rude to her. She meant well so he might as well take the gift. What could be inside the egg?

User Image

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:02 pm

OOC

User Image════ Marcus would chuckle, lounging back into the fibered seat. "No offense or even me telling you what I've seen, but your confidence will be your down fall one day." He had not intended for that to be take as him foreshadowing, but merely him being himself by taking a compliment and mixing it in with a hidden insult. "Nonetheless, I'm sure we could do it ourselves, but I'd rather not leave it up to chance." Marcus would sit up and watch as the waitress brought him an egg and took their plates. "Hmm... seems like I broke a rule and now you're benefiting from it." He would begin to stand from his chair and would massage his forehead and groan softly, "How troublesome this is..." He would then look back to his other digimon whom were taking a break from sparing with one another. He would then scoop up the now waking digimon, moving it to his coat pocket. This digimon would simply crawl in and prepare for adventure. Marcus would then whistle for the other two digimon to come to him.

"So where to now bro?" The Gaomon would ask impatiently. "I'm gettin rather tired of all this waiting."

"As expected from an impatient brute." Hawkmon throws out while rolling her eyes.

"And an expected response from someone that just got their a** whooped." Gaomon counters with a sly smirk.

"Grrr... AGAIN!!" the enraged bird would caw out, drawing the feather from the back of her head like a knife.

"No time for that!" Marcus would interrupt them. He then looks back to gaomon, "Depends on Belphe-san." Marcus would glance from his digimon to the boy and his egg. "Depends on if he believes me and is willing to team up with a dark tamer." This last comment would be followed by a rather mischievous smile that would probably test the tamer's belief in the entire story, but Marcus would not put his trust in someone that might have turned on him if his methods turned out to be a little more dark than a hero would even desire to be apart of.

Darkfire Karan
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:22 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Belphegor got up from his seat. He raised up his right hand to chest level. His gloves had blue gems on them but the right hand's was brighter. He then used his free hand up tap it. The gem started to glow and a holographic menu screen popped up from it. "You probably already know this but I might as well say it anyways. My father was the one that sent me into the Digital World and he is the one that gave me these gloves. The right hand glove was fused with my digivice making it "hands-free". So It will be both difficult for someone to steal it from me and easier to return and summon Digimon." Belphegor said giving information to someone who probably already knows about it. He then touched a part of the screen that put the egg into an incubation system inside the Digivice. The screen then closed and Belphegor lowered his hands.

He them put his hands inside his pockets and then closed his eyes. "I don't care if your a Dark Tamer it doesn't matter. What matters if your actions piss me off or not. And so far it seems like your OK. I have nothing else to do right now so I might as well go with you. I suggest maybe the Dark Ocean. The beach there is destined to have some strong Digimon and maybe some rowdy tamers that want to prove themselves. Its one of many areas where a strong tamers and Digimon can be met.

User Image

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:27 pm

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
OOC

User Image════ With his hands on his hips, the tamer would lean over and look at the other tamer's glove, digivice, thing. "Interesting... I never knew that your glove was also your digivice. I guess I'll just go a head and say that you and I didn't share too much, we had the same goal, but were still very much opposites." He then stands back up in a straight manner and moves the hair out of his face. "So you can pretty much stop assuming that I've learned everything about you. I mean, wouldn't you find it a little odd if someone came to you knowing exactly what was going on without possibly showing some ulterior motive?" He would shrug and then turn to exit back into the city. 'Not that I'm implying anything, just over categorizing everyone to have the same thought process as I do... paranoid and alone."

"Hmph... you're not alone!"

Marcus would sigh at the interruption. "You know what I meant Destin... and I'm sure he knows as well." he would glance back at the boy for the last bit of his response. Marcus couldn't help but chuckle, "May may, you're quite the aggressive individual. I'll have to make sure that i stay in your good grave because seems to me that both good and bad actions could earn your wrath. Dark Ocean it is then." With that, the boy would turn completely and then start to head towards the exit of the city. Before leaving, he would stop and turn as if he had a fleeting memory of something he once knew in this steadily re-growing city. There would be a voice coming out to him that would make him pull his Digivice iC.

"You know Banye may still be there waiting for you."

"Banye? Oh right... I nearly forgot about that promise."

"Figures..." the older yet feminine voice would respond. "Means that you'll have to fight him."

"It does, doesn't it?" Marcus throws out in a mocking tone. "Guess I should decide whom of us will fight him."

Darkfire Karan
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:08 pm

OOC:
On your post can you say that we left to the Dark Ocean or do you want me to?

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Belphegor chuckled a bit when Marcus told him about how he doesn't know that much. "Alright I'll stop. And yes I am a bit aggressive when it comes to one's actions. Sometimes even the good actions can be bad and vise verse." He said as he walked to the center of the street. He needed enough room for what he was about to do next. He lifted his right hand to the air and it started to glow dark orange. "Falco! Realize!" He said as a Gigantic Bird flew out of a portal that was in his hand. The Bird then landed with a huge thump, causing some commotion among the witness. Belphegor then climbed up the Holy Bird. "This Digimon is my personal flight Carrier. He can take us across the Dark Ocean no problem." Belphegor said as he put his hand out showing Marcus that he can hop on and enjoy the ride.

User Image

User Image

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:24 am

OOC
I can do it... I guess, lol

User Image════ The appearance of such a digimon would catch Marcus off guard. The digimon's sheer size along seemed to be just as big if not bigger than Terra's mega form, Ornismon. Belphegor seemed to be full of surprises and he began to wonder just how much had Belphegor not opted to tell anyone. In the back of his mind, Marcus found himself to be grateful for the forced second chance. Marcus would find himself smirking softly at the tamer that had once pushed him down a hole and was now offering to give him a lift. It was somewhat ironic to him, but all the more... cute. "I usually prefer my own methods of transportation, but I'll bite this time."

Before taking the tamer's hand, he would spin out his digivice and point a camera-like lens at his two rookie digimon, "Destino, Terra De-Realize." At those two words, the two digimon would break down into two separate beams of light and would dance around before being pulled into the device where they would then reappear in their 8-bit forms on the device's screen. Cupimon, however would stay out, safely tucked in the tamer's pocket. Returning the digivice to it's own pocket, the boy would then take Belphegor's hand to be pulled up and sat nicely behind the him on the digimon's feathered body. For a moment, he would not feel that he was on a digimon, but a nice bed make from the softest of downy.

With a flap of six large wings, the bird digimon known as Falco would take off into the cloudy sky, showering the city with purest white feathers that would, from a distance, look like snow. The duo would then fly off towards Dark Ocean in search of new companions.

Darkfire Karan

[Marcus and Belphegor exit to Dark Ocean]
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:27 am

>>>>>>>>>

[teleported to Drive City]

---Yuki---
"My courage is my sword And my might is my shield"

“Ah Drive City we meet again...” Yuki looked around the older part of the city they were in which still had to renovated to fit in with the rest of the cityscape looking up into the digital sky Yuki and co could feel droplets of rain hit them and run of them it start with a few before the sky itself opened up on them letting out all the rain in one mass it bounced of the ground as the area darkens as it absorbed the rain up Yuki, Vivi and Safir ran towards and old building for shelter till the rain stopped.

Looking around the old ruins of what seemed to be a place, off gathering like a grand concert hall of sorts where both human and digimon would perform and watch great shows and concerts looking from the top of the hall which dipped downwards before flatting out where the stage was at the top several faded white line came through the darkened red velvet seats which where all walk way down to the front of the stage, a building this size still remained empty had Yuki worried of what if anything was still here and if there where how many where there. The building itself seemed to quite to believe that no one had taken up residents there.

Yuki turned to face Safir and Vivi “Do you guys sense anything in here with us like a digimon nearby special you Safir you have nose for this type of thing”

Safir took a few steps forward his reptilian leaning forward towards the ground sniffing it before rising it and sniffing the air around them, he stopped after taken a few more steps his breathing deepens as he turned his head his had shrink to the size of pin his upper lip was waving as he growled showing his fangs “He is here!”

Yuki and Vivi looked puzzled as to who “he” was till Safir said his name “Piedmon.”

Yuki froze for a minute before asking the question with a million answers “The same one who called himself Jester?”

[flashback]

Guilmon nodded, Yuki clinched his fists to what that digimon did to them the first time the pain and suffering they went through to recover their bodies and minds. “He dies tonight!” Yuki said with no quiver of doubt in his mind.

Vivi looked in terror at her tamer as she wasn’t around when the event took place nor was told about due to the pain and suffering of old wounds, she was sitting this one out for good measure if it was revenge they wanted she didn’t see why she should get involved.

Digimon:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
<<<<<<<<<

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:37 am

>>>>>>>>>

---Yuki---
"My courage is my sword And my might is my shield"

elsewhere in the concert hall a bakemon came floating into one of the many dressing rooms at the back of the building “boss we got trouble... looks like another hot shot tamer coming to collect that bounty on your head!” sitting looking into the mirror the digimon turned his head slightly showing side of his head “I see, another to the slaughter maybe...” the tall slender Digimon got up a moved to the side of the seat before turning on the spot sighing out loudly “Why most they come into my territory, It’s not like I kill everyone just those that trespass from time to time to send a message.”

The clown started to walk towards the stage as if he was going on to perform in front of hundreds as he fixed his clothing to make sure it all sat nicely before the curtains opened take two steps forward the Digimon looked around to see in the distant to see a Human with two rookie digimon. The clown digimon shook his head before clicking his fingers as he did this to large spot lights turned on beaming down on the digimon he smiled and said “Welcome one and all to my show!, Where only death lives HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” the digimon burst out into laughter before stopping just as fast he looked up once more noticing Safir and Vivi “So tell me slaves why do you let this human be your master if he forced you I can understand and let you both live and I will personal free you from your chains if you so wish...”

Safir and Vivi looked at one another before speaking their minds Safir went first the Guilmon stepped forward then spoke “I Safir, Have no master nor I’m a slave this Human is my friend and has been from the start we travel together as we wish too, and Jester I’m here for your Head!”

The Piedmon looked in shock that he knew him by name “Have we meet before by chance or did you do your research on me Bounty Hunters?”

Yuki stepped forward and grinned slightly “How about before Safir and myself kill you we till you how we Know you, Safir It’s time” Yuki extends his arm that his digivice is attached to as he cries out, Biomerge Activate! Yuki moves the digivice in towards his heart as it begins to glow and expand over his entire body encompassing him in a radiant light. He begins falling backwards as Guilmon appears behind him. Both of their bodies begin to merge together as Safir calls out,"Guilmon Biomerge to!" Guilmon 's red arms extend from the sphere of light significantly longer than before, data and holy energy surround them as the crimson lotus armour forms on them. Next his feet extend out, also longer than before and follow suit. Red energy surround them and armour latches on to them. The armoured appendages fold around the sphere of light that is still at its core as it begins to morph into the midsection, a red and gold chest emerges from the orb before being surrounded by overflowing data and energy, bold red and gold armour forms from the body. A holy aura bursts from the cracks in the armour as ten pure white feathered wings sprout from his back which can be seen more clearly as he spins around. The holy energy quells as a crimson lotus covering his body as well as armour where the wings once were formed. The virus date from Guilmon’s mega from Gallantmon helmet base the form of the head with two side spikes shaped like Guilmon’s eats with one long triangular point in the middle . Yuki opens his eyes as he awakens within the consciousness of the digimon, he remains hovering within the sphere of light which is now merged with it. All of the origins and data of Virus digimon flow through his body and its power becomes his own. The Holy Knight Digimon spins around. With a battle cry it summons his spear Gungnir in his right hand and his sword blutgang in his left. The new digimon has a new voice which seems to be combined from Yuki and Guilmon’s voice. "My courage is my sword And my might is my shield"

Digimon:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
<<<<<<<<<
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games