Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:47 pm
User Image

Amber searches around until she finds a compartment with someone she knows in it. Seeing Sam she smiles and politely asks, "Hey Sam, can I join you?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:12 pm
Lyra walks through the compartments with her luggage trailing behind her. Her Brown tabby slowly walking behind her, she suddenly stops as if something is wrong. She searches around her pocket and pulls out a picture looking relieved. She puts it back in her pocket and sighs "Tabby, do you think i will make any friends? I know what mums says is a lie, but, well i dont know, maybe she is right, maybe know one will ever like me."  

xxmoneymakrzxx

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:30 pm
Missy smiled at Rose, "Hey Rose! I'm glad to see you here." she said with excitment in her voice, as she started to open her chocolate frog and eat it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:34 pm
"Amber there's no need to ask hun. Come on in and find a seat." Smiles!  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:17 pm
"Whew we made it" thought Fiyori with a soft sigh as she slowly walked down the narrow hall that led to the many compartments of The Hogwarts Express Train. Finding an empty one, she quickly went in and packed her luggage before finally sitting down. Sensing his owner's movements, Pegasus, her Arabian amphiptere (flying serpent), slid from his original hiding place inside her sleeve and awkwardly flew to lay on top of her head. Feeling herself smile, Fiyori raised a clawed hand to carefully pet the loyal mythical creature. "I'm sorry Pegasus. Did I wake you?" she asked him while poking her head outside the door to see if anyone was around. Hearing a soft hiss as a reply, Fiyori knew that it meant yes. "Well I'm sorry but it's a good thing you did wake up. You would have missed our first train ride to Hogwarts" she told as she noticed a group of students talking to one another nearby. "I wonder if I should go say hi" she thought as she looked at them curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:57 pm
User Image
Sam smiles at her cousin and nods her head, making room for her on the bench. She then turns to Endria. "That's good! It'd be weird if you weren't excited. I remember when I was a first year. I was so excited too!"

cocosam

xxmoneymakrzxx

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:58 pm
Lyra stood up, looking around. She saw an empty carrage and went to go sit in it. Tabby followed behind her. She sat down in the cornerStarting to sob. tabby went up to her lap and sat on it. Lyra stroked her cat saying "It'll be alright Tabby"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:53 pm
Cole was thrilled to be going back to Hogwarts for his second year. Right now, he was going around, trying to find his fellow Gryffindor friends. He'd grown up some over break, and kind of wanted to see how much they had grown.

His face was thinner, and more angular, and his eyes were less round- his face was losing its childish features, and slowly, he was maturing into a man. He'd even grown a few inches!

User Image  

YotaLife93

Conservative Smoker

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:59 pm
Sam hears new voices and steps out of the compartment for a moment to see a boy standing in the hall. He was a Gryffindor. Sam looked harder, and she realized it was Cole, a student she was acquainted with. Walking up to him, she smiled and began to talk to him.
Hi Cole! I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Sam a fourth year Ravenclaw and the Prefect. You excited for your 4rth year?"

[[Rebecca, what year are you? Are you a 7th year? Cause you were a third year when I joined, and this is my fourth year...]]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:21 pm
Missy heard a familiar voice out side her compartment, she opened the capartment door and peaked out side to see a familiar face. "Fiyori!" Missy squealed in excitment to see her friend had made it on to the Hogwarts Express just in time. Carnation let out a light skreach sensing Pegasus near by, that snake had tried to eat Carnation too many times. Still, Fiyori and Missy were friends.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:50 pm
Seeing her friend's head pop out of nowhere had Fiyori already smiling. "Hey Missy" she greeted as she walked out of her compartment completely with a now hissing Pegasus in towed. "Not today Pegasus, you promised me that you'll behave" she told the little guy as she carefully plucked him off of her head and sent him a commanding glare. "You WILL behave Pegasus. I won't take no for an answer. Stop trying to eat Carnation" she ordered as her foot steps stopped and she was now standing in front of a beaming Missy and screeching Carnation. Giving him one last glare, Fiyori slowly let him go back on top of her head and smirked in victory when she saw that he had calmed down. "Good boy" she told the amphiptere lovingly while placing a light kiss on his head. "Now that you've remembered you place, you should show Missy how much you've learned since the last time we saw one another."

Nodding his head, Pegasus's tail began to swish excitedly. Flapping his ruby colored wings rapidly while letting out soft hisses every now and then, Pegasus awkwardly flew over to hover in front of Missy.

"He flies now" said a grinning Fiyori as her wolfish canines became even more prominent. "But that's not all, show her what else you've learned."

Hearing his master's suggestion, Pegasus strengthen himself out somewhat and did a half bow while offering his tail into a sort of handshake for Missy to grab on to. His emerald green's staring unblinking at her as he did.

"He learned manners. Isn't it cute?" she said as she now notice the others around Missy.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:08 pm
Missy giggled as she watched Pegasus fly towards her, and hold his tail out as a hand shack, "Wow! Pegasus, you have learned alot since I've last seen you," she commented as she shook his tail. Missy looked at Fiyori with a smile, "Carnation here has finally learned to breath fire, but I don't think it would be a good idea to show her off right now, maybe once we get to Hogwarts..."

Seeing Pegasus come close to her, she hid herself in the pouch she was in, it seemed like a small puch when someone looked at it, but due to magic, it was really spacious for Carnation.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

xxmoneymakrzxx

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 pm
[sorry but could someone please talk to me... im lonley crying ]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:38 pm
Endria while looking out the window sees the reflection of a girl standing up,curious of who could it be tirns around to find a girl shes might have seen before,but not being so sure keeps looking at her untill she dissapears out of her sight.After waiting a while for the girl to come back,Endria decides to go look for her worried something might have happened to her.Endria stands up carefully trying to not step on anyone and goes out of the compartment to find a girl sobbing in one of the compartments,Endria not so sure of what to do,decides to go ahead and find out, when she gets to the compartment she finds the girl she was looking for,not so sure she decides to go in and sit by her "umm....are you allright?you seem....lonely...would you like some company?"she aks "What grade are you in?Im a first grader....oh and my nam is Endria,whats yours?"

((OOC:quick question...when are we supposed to sign up for classes?))  

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Jatar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:11 pm
Seeing Endria leave the compartment, Jatar stood and followed curiously, placing her cat back on her shoulders. She found her in a compartment with another girl with tear-stained cheeks. Knocking lightly, she asked, "Hi there. I was just wondering where you had gone." She walked in and sat across from Endria. "I'm Jatar, and this is Basil. I'm a Ravenclaw first year. How about you?"  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games