Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:58 pm
wow I don't understand that game...

I thought gaia's userbase didn't like stuff like that? I thought that's why everything we get is super frilly and every one denies it???

I
don't
understand.

Are they trying to attract a totally different audience?? They better get that dumb unicorn out of the header PRONTO if that is the case. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:37 pm
Slick Southpaw

lawl *points to sig*
my character just inexplicably make other characters gay/have str8t lady jump him

and that gets boring after awhile. Finally convinced an RP partner to understand that my character is gonna be more of : "look this guy is gonna act as a father figure towards your character I'm not gonna do some weird yaoi young boy super older dude s**t"

So far it's been smoother and nicer than
*boom* hot person
*boom* wanna get kinky

@_@ you knew the guy for like 30 seconds, he's 6'10" hairy half dude faun thing with a giant snake on his shoulder and who's got a masculinity complex. why are you suddenly trying to make out with him?

though I have to say I had an RP in PMs that was remarkably like a lifetime special channel and it was so horrible I couldn't stop replying to it. tis like watching a train wreck. xd

Then the chick died through some suicide sacrifice thing and my character is all "meh, gonna peace out and wander elsewhere"
rofl
I was wondering about your sig. See, you've got the whole confident, swagger type vibe going on, no wonder your getting jumped. And of course they're not paying attention to the faun legs, it's just like how it is with merfolk, only the top is important. Never mind that the lower half of them is a fish.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:59 pm
I Found A Sexy 1

I thought gaia's userbase didn't like stuff like that? I thought that's why everything we get is super frilly and every one denies it???

I
don't
understand.

Are they trying to attract a totally different audience?? They better get that dumb unicorn out of the header PRONTO if that is the case. rofl

We get tons of cliché fantasy stuff too. Much much more than frilly imo.

As someone who likes frilly stuff I really don't understand when you say it's the main focus on the site. You must have a broad concept of frilly cause I just don't see it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:05 pm
Druddigon
Great,Now we are going to have angry DMC fans all over Playstation all stars stare

New Dante,Spike,Sackboy and Rachet added along with a Uncharted stage.

Honestly I don't care about Dante's new look it's not that bad or even if he's in this game I only care about Crash.

Ratchet and claaaank?

oh boy

@New game "Hey artists, you know all the concept art you guys draw and never use? Might as well make a game out of it"  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:08 pm
God damnit.
I hate when sites update to something rly comlicated and laggy and then I cant use my 3ds to get on.

I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU HOTMAIL.
You're just lucky you have an option to switch back or I would have flipped my nut  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:16 pm
BiaA
I Found A Sexy 1

I
don't
understand.

As someone who likes frilly stuff I really don't understand when you say it's the main focus on the site. You must have a broad concept of frilly cause I just don't see it.

The new rig was almost entirely weird looking dresses.
idk man, I don't really like our cliche fantasy items either so... LOL

I JUST HATE GAIA FOREVER!!1

I'm mostly mad because I bet you anything they move fayren over to that game full time and I never see another one of her classy men's outfits again. gonk  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:29 pm
Chixen
Slick Southpaw

lawl *points to sig*
my character just inexplicably make other characters gay/have str8t lady jump him

and that gets boring after awhile. Finally convinced an RP partner to understand that my character is gonna be more of : "look this guy is gonna act as a father figure towards your character I'm not gonna do some weird yaoi young boy super older dude s**t"

So far it's been smoother and nicer than
*boom* hot person
*boom* wanna get kinky

@_@ you knew the guy for like 30 seconds, he's 6'10" hairy half dude faun thing with a giant snake on his shoulder and who's got a masculinity complex. why are you suddenly trying to make out with him?

though I have to say I had an RP in PMs that was remarkably like a lifetime special channel and it was so horrible I couldn't stop replying to it. tis like watching a train wreck. xd

Then the chick died through some suicide sacrifice thing and my character is all "meh, gonna peace out and wander elsewhere"
rofl
I was wondering about your sig. See, you've got the whole confident, swagger type vibe going on, no wonder your getting jumped. And of course they're not paying attention to the faun legs, it's just like how it is with merfolk, only the top is important. Never mind that the lower half of them is a fish.
xd
I suppose with the confident swagger, it's enough to entire people. Usually when they go all romancy on me, I usually have my character insinuate something like it's half bestiality or make "ya gonna bang a goat" comment.

>_> I'd imagine banging a mermaid (provided they have a whole place for such things and don't procreate like nature intended in the ocean of j**z n' eggs) would mean superstrength condoms or something

fish scales man.

I mean I suppose it's one thing if you're gonna hack up a hairball, but fiiiiisssshhh scales. Do. Not. Want. Some could be sharp and jaggerdly towards someone's junk or hand...

also, if such things were real, I bet they would make some of the most hilarious ER stories ever.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:41 pm
The Undead Suitor
Druddigon
Great,Now we are going to have angry DMC fans all over Playstation all stars stare

Honestly I don't care about Dante's new look it's not that bad or even if he's in this game I only care about Crash.

Ratchet and claaaank?

oh boy

Well it was obvious lol

I'm kind of surprised you didn't make a comment about Dante or do you not care like me?  

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:46 pm
Druddigon
The Undead Suitor
Druddigon

Ratchet and claaaank?

oh boy

Well it was obvious lol

I'm kind of surprised you didn't make a comment about Dante or do you not care like me?

I've never played any Devil May Cry games so I dont really care.

I just wanted Jak/daxter, Ratchet/clank, Crash Bandicoot, and Spyro the Dragon (aka the four pillars of my childhood/teenage years of gaming) in the game.

So I'm halfway there.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:50 pm
The Undead Suitor
Druddigon
The Undead Suitor
Druddigon

Ratchet and claaaank?

oh boy

Well it was obvious lol

I just wanted Jak/daxter, Ratchet/clank, Crash Bandicoot, and Spyro the Dragon (aka the four pillars of my childhood/teenage years of gaming) in the game.

So I'm halfway there.

Crash has higher chances to be in this I just hope he at least gets in.

Spike from ape escape looks really cool .Sackboy eh....I don't know  

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:52 pm
Also I'm getting annoyed using these laurels in my avis

Should I just sell them for a Angelic pendant guys?I love the laurels,but I'm tired of making avis with them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:54 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
BiaA
I Found A Sexy 1

I
don't
understand.

The new rig was almost entirely weird looking dresses.
idk man, I don't really like our cliche fantasy items either so... LOL

I JUST HATE GAIA FOREVER!!1

I'm mostly mad because I bet you anything they move fayren over to that game full time and I never see another one of her classy men's outfits again. gonk

Yeah, this RIG had a shitton of dresses and other female clothes, but they were at least of my view more fantasy and sexy than cute and frilly.

Fayren made some really awesome items, but her art did shine in the game footage, so who knows...maybe it's good?  

BiaA

Nerd

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:57 pm
Druddigon
The Undead Suitor
Druddigon
The Undead Suitor
Druddigon

Ratchet and claaaank?

oh boy

Well it was obvious lol

So I'm halfway there.

Crash has higher chances to be in this I just hope he at least gets in.

Spike from ape escape looks really cool .Sackboy eh....I don't know
'

whoa whoa whoa

its Spike from Ape Escape?

people remember those games? Thats AWESOME  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:58 pm
i like everything  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:00 pm
Druddigon
Also I'm getting annoyed using these laurels in my avis

Should I just sell them for a Angelic pendant guys?I love the laurels,but I'm tired of making avis with them.

There are so many prettier items than those super old MCs

my jealous poor heart can't bare people spending so much money on them

buy something different, man  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games