Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:30 am
Meromictic
I've never RPed. XD

Seriously. I'm so lame that I've never even cybered. crying
You're not alone cause I have not either. Have 0 interest in cybering. Also suspect id be terrible at RPing mostly cause I don't ever want to write page length replays unless it is school or work related and I have no choice.

Also shark week means almost all week my tv will be on discovery and only switched to watch some shows on comedy central.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:04 am
So that announcement reminded me that my sister's move-in date is the exact same time as GenCon Indy. The college is next to the convention center.

Well that seems like it will be a fabulously enlightening experience for my family as to why there are so many oddly dressed people roaming around.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:52 am
Eudaemon

Well that seems like it will be a fabulously enlightening experience for my family as to why there are so many oddly dressed people roaming around.

"Why are the people dressed weird?"

"Internet."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:31 pm
Eudaemon
So that announcement reminded me that my sister's move-in date is the exact same time as GenCon Indy. The college is next to the convention center.

lawl
if this was in Portland, OR, my folks wouldn't be batting an eye.
"Why are there weirdly dressed people"

"It's the city motto"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:16 pm
Iehonatane
I have a sudden urge to make pretty fantasy avatars. sweatdrop
Pretty. emotion_kirakira

On the subject of RPing, I haven't done it in years, mostly because I got seriously creeped out by some people. Like, it would start off fine and I'd be pleased that I found someone with proper grammer, but as we'd progress I'd find my character being dragged into a BDSM setting, and I'd be all 'dude no, my thief was going into your house to steal your gold, what the hell is happening here'. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:22 pm
DC-Chan
One day, I'll be able to come on this site more than once a month!

It will be a glorious day! surprised

ong DC  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:22 pm
Slick Southpaw

That isn't "Keep Austin Wierd"...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:25 pm
warrior_of_boognish
Slick Southpaw

I was thinking the same thing.

I wonder who stole who's motto. xd  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:01 pm
mannn, PP sucks  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:33 pm
Saw the art for this new supposed game Gaia's coming out and it looks nice, yet I'm not really interested in it. sweatdrop  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:01 pm
Great,Now we are going to have angry DMC fans all over Playstation all stars stare

New Dante,Spike,Sackboy and Rachet added along with a Uncharted stage.

Honestly I don't care about Dante's new look it's not that bad or even if he's in this game I only care about Crash.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:03 pm
Playing Heroes Of Ruin at night sucks.
French people talk at you over mic and I the only french I speak is asking if they speak english.. even though i'm 1/3 french o.-  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Rayinte

Invisible Inquisitor

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:08 pm
Chixen
Iehonatane
On the subject of RPing, I haven't done it in years, mostly because I got seriously creeped out by some people. Like, it would start off fine and I'd be pleased that I found someone with proper grammer, but as we'd progress I'd find my character being dragged into a BDSM setting, and I'd be all 'dude no, my thief was going into your house to steal your gold, what the hell is happening here'. gonk

Yeah, it's tough finding good RP partners; I live with mine, actually, and it's more that we cowrite, but it started out as RP so we call that out of habit. >.<

But he keeps trying to make it into a game.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:27 pm
warrior_of_boognish
Slick Southpaw

never lived in austin, so I couldn't do a comparison.

I just knew the texas "is full of queers n' steers" motto

but idk if that was an AZ thing trying to make the state sound tougher or what. Always felt my state was a case of trying to outcrazy Texas.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:35 pm
Chixen
Iehonatane
I have a sudden urge to make pretty fantasy avatars. sweatdrop
Pretty. emotion_kirakira

lawl *points to sig*
my character just inexplicably make other characters gay/have str8t lady jump him

and that gets boring after awhile. Finally convinced an RP partner to understand that my character is gonna be more of : "look this guy is gonna act as a father figure towards your character I'm not gonna do some weird yaoi young boy super older dude s**t"

So far it's been smoother and nicer than
*boom* hot person
*boom* wanna get kinky

@_@ you knew the guy for like 30 seconds, he's 6'10" hairy half dude faun thing with a giant snake on his shoulder and who's got a masculinity complex. why are you suddenly trying to make out with him?

though I have to say I had an RP in PMs that was remarkably like a lifetime special channel and it was so horrible I couldn't stop replying to it. tis like watching a train wreck. xd

Then the chick died through some suicide sacrifice thing and my character is all "meh, gonna peace out and wander elsewhere"

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games