Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:35 pm
Dots01
Macabre_Cogitation
XD, of course I can't!!
I am eating a cheese and steak sammich as of now!!!
CAN'T RESIST URGES!!!!!!!!

What's up?
Newsflash! Macabre saves the day! Nothing's up, besides the floating muffins. o-o Waiting for mom to get home with the pizza. What about you? xD Hopefully a bit more exciting. =p

Lol, not really.
Fixing a laptop, a desktop, my back up computer, my step-dad's computer, sister's computer, low on dew and have nothing planned for the night.

Mmmmmm.....Floating Muffins  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:39 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Lol, not really.
Fixing a laptop, a desktop, my back up computer, my step-dad's computer, sister's computer, low on dew and have nothing planned for the night.

That sounds like so much fun. o-o Drink your Dew in rations then, we don't need you running out. D:  

Dotty-chan

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:40 pm
Dots01
Macabre_Cogitation
Lol, not really.

That sounds like so much fun. o-o Drink your Dew in rations then, we don't need you running out. D:

Lol, Wal-Marts only like, a mile away. I can walk there in a few mintutes and back.

Hrm.....I have been drinking this bottle in rations. Small rations, for the past hour.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:43 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Lol, Wal-Marts only like, a mile away. I can walk there in a few mintutes and back.

Hrm.....I have been drinking this bottle in rations. Small rations, for the past hour.
Well, that's not so bad then. xD Closest Wal-Mart here is a 45-minute drive. >.>; That must be torture. Drinking it sips at a time. X_x

EDIT: Yay, pizza~ Burbness. x3

Dotty-chan

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:46 pm
Lol, ouch.
That must suck where you live.

You got some pizza though, that must make up for it?
have fun with your pizzaz, and yeah. It really does suck taking tiny gulps.....oh well.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:09 pm
Well, it wasn't caffienated, but that fizzy stoof was good. x3 *back*  

Dotty-chan

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:12 pm
Yayz.
Hey, do you like Mountain Dew, a lot?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:13 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Yayz.
Yes~ I love the caffiene-loaded lemony-lime thing. x3  

Dotty-chan

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:18 pm
Dots01
Macabre_Cogitation
Yayz.
Yes~ I love the caffiene-loaded lemony-lime thing. x3

Okay, here:
Mix classic Dew with Lime Sherbert in a blender like a smoothie!! Tastes so good.
I call it Lime Dew....it's so good.

If you want to add a kick, mix in some Mike's Hard Lime into the blender with it. Adds a nice little bit of more lime and a tiny amount of alcohol and goes smootly with it.

It's so goooooooood either way.

Plus, if you drink it in a clear cup, people think you are drinking radiator fluid stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:20 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Okay, here:
Mix classic Dew with Lime Sherbert in a blender like a smoothie!! Tastes so good.

If you want to add a kick, mix in some Mike's Hard Lime into the blender with it. Adds a nice little bit of more lime and a tiny amount of alcohol and goes smootly with it.

Plus, if you drink it in a clear cup, people think you are drinking radiator fluid stuff.
Mmm.. That does sound good. x3 Seems like someone's had a lot of time to experiment with le Dew. xD  

Dotty-chan

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:26 pm
Dots01
Macabre_Cogitation
Okay, here:

Mmm.. That does sound good. x3 Seems like someone's had a lot of time to experiment with le Dew. xD

XD. I LIVE OFF OF IT!!!!!! Of course I have tons of time.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:30 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
I usually have lots of free time too. o-o I use most of it sleeping, though. xD Either that or pestering my friends with completely random IMs. >.> <.< ..Which reminds me I have bio hw to do.. o-o; *procrastinates* >.> <.<  

Dotty-chan

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:32 pm
Dots01
Macabre_Cogitation
I usually have lots of free time too. o-o I use most of it sleeping, though. xD Either that or pestering my friends with completely random IMs. >.> <.< ..Which reminds me I have bio hw to do.. o-o; *procrastinates* >.> <.<

Lol, it's a friday. Homework doesn't matter on days like this.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:36 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Indeed, but it still annoys me to know that I have hw waiting that I'll probably forget about. xD Then get yelled at for not doing it. <.<  

Dotty-chan

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:38 pm
Dots01
Macabre_Cogitation
Indeed, but it still annoys me to know that I have hw waiting that I'll probably forget about. xD Then get yelled at for not doing it. <.<

Lol.my parents stop yellinga bout work a long time ago.........  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games