Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:54 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Morning. Today's my brother's birthday. He's 27 today and I have 4 months to go before becoming 24.

You're almost the same age as me. biggrin We're only couple moths apart.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:59 am
Iehonatane
Magnificent Moonbeam
Morning. Today's my brother's birthday. He's 27 today and I have 4 months to go before becoming 24.

I see. That's interesting to know.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:04 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Iehonatane
Magnificent Moonbeam

Why does that sound very sarcastic?

Naah, I'm kidding. blaugh I'm just too bored right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:07 am
Iehonatane
Magnificent Moonbeam
Iehonatane
Magnificent Moonbeam

I'm glad to know it wasn't sarcastic. sweatdrop I'm kinda bored too.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:09 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Iehonatane
Magnificent Moonbeam
Iehonatane
Magnificent Moonbeam

I'm glad to know it wasn't sarcastic. sweatdrop I'm kinda bored too.

I really should be packing up. I'm moving next saturday... but I don't want to! It's so annoying xD So I'm sitting here at the computer with nothing to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:32 am
Iehonatane

I really should be packing up. I'm moving next saturday... but I don't want to! It's so annoying xD So I'm sitting here at the computer with nothing to do.
Good luck with the move.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:54 am
Aww, dad bought me a laptop bag yesterday. Sometimes he's incredibly sweet, I only mentioned in passing that I needed to go out looking for one.

Kinda cool a few of us are roughly the same age, I'm 24.~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:34 am
Chixen
Aww, dad bought me a laptop bag yesterday. Sometimes he's incredibly sweet, I only mentioned in passing that I needed to go out looking for one.

Kinda cool a few of us are roughly the same age, I'm 24.~

That's nice of him.

Btw, I love your avatar. The dress looks so nice with the leg mod.
I thought of buying those sleeves for myself also, just haven't got around to it yet.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:45 am
Iehonatane
I thought of buying those sleeves for myself also, just haven't got around to it yet.
Thanks! I'm glad I had a dress short enough to show the top of the leg mod. I love body mods, I'm happy that the Flight of Fancy isn't expensive. I like so many of the new RIG items, I'm just waiting on a couple to deflate.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:59 am
Chixen
Iehonatane
Thanks! I'm glad I had a dress short enough to show the top of the leg mod. I love body mods, I'm happy that the Flight of Fancy isn't expensive. I like so many of the new RIG items, I'm just waiting on a couple to deflate.

Body mods are nice, but sadly most of them are way too feminine for me. I'd like to see more body mods, especially legs for males. I don't want teeny tiny legs, just a tad skinnier. xD And poses that don't scream girl.

You can always dream, right wink

(Even though Ieho is wearing a skirt right now) sweatdrop  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:19 pm
Iehonatane
Body mods are nice, but sadly most of them are way too feminine for me. I'd like to see more body mods, especially legs for males. I don't want teeny tiny legs, just a tad skinnier. xD And poses that don't scream girl.

You can always dream, right wink

(Even though Ieho is wearing a skirt right now) sweatdrop
Your right, there really should to be more masculine body mods. Besides male legs I'd like to see arm mods with more muscle tone to them too. More than anything right now I'd like to see a new REI with a male character, hopefully when the Lady Jayne storyline continues it will focus on the male companion, which does seem more likely given the last report for it. And hopefully more mods then.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:37 pm
Chixen
Your right, there really should to be more masculine body mods. Besides male legs I'd like to see arm mods with more muscle tone to them too. More than anything right now I'd like to see a new REI with a male character, hopefully when the Lady Jayne storyline continues it will focus on the male companion, which does seem more likely given the last report for it. And hopefully more mods then.

Most of the arm mod are really skinny, you're right about that.

And all the recent REIs have been very feminine. Keiko was disappointing. I was hoping for a cute baker boy outfit, instead we got an ugly companion guy. (I can take cute clothes as long as it's not overly feminine)
I know most Gaians are girls (I am one of them) but not all girls like cute/pink/frilly stuff. Whatever happened to unisex items -.- Give me pair of pants for every dress Gaia dishes out and I'll be a happy troll. There is such a demand for high quality male items in the GCD, I'm surprised Gaia haven't noticed it yet.

And have you noticed the recent hair trend. Most of them are long!!! And you can make them short by using Agape. I think there's something wrong with this picture. You can use long hair on a male avatar, I do all the time, but what if you want to have short hair?

The only stuff that I've been really happy about recently were the Olympic uniforms. Those were proper quality items, giving poses equally for both genders. That's why I bought the bundle biggrin

/end rant xD  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:56 pm
Iehonatane
I couldn't agree more. There's a lot of male fashion that could be explored, but it seems that the artists working on REIs aren't willing to step out of their safe zone of girly stuff. I do like frilly dressy stuff, but we have so much of it that now I crave more gender neutral items. And yes! The artist do wander in the GCD enough, you'd think they'd be trying harder to give some male items a go.

I was really disappointed with seeing the Cheerleader REIs, we had the three female band member REIs not that long ago, you'd think this time they'd have chosen three male characters instead.

Hair too, users shouldn't have to own Agape to have a new short hairstyle.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:09 pm
Chixen
Iehonatane
I couldn't agree more. There's a lot of male fashion that could be explored, but it seems that the artists working on REIs aren't willing to step out of their safe zone of girly stuff. I do like frilly dressy stuff, but we have so much of it that now I crave more gender neutral items. And yes! The artist do wander in the GCD enough, you'd think they'd be trying harder to give some male items a go.

I was really disappointed with seeing the Cheerleader REIs, we had the three female band member REIs not that long ago, you'd think this time they'd have chosen three male characters instead.

Hair too, users shouldn't have to own Agape to have a new short hairstyle.

I don't mind the Agape thing occasionally, but now it seems that every new hairstyle starts out long. -.-

I didn't check out the cheerleader REI when it first came out. I only got around that this week and what did I find? More girly, long wigs xDDD
At least the band REI had some cloth items that were unisex.

I'm sure that the GCD would explode if we got some Victorian/dapper male clothing REI. It seems to be "the thing" these days.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:21 pm
lawl, wow, ya 24-years peeps are a year older than me.

more masculine body mods ftw, I don't care what anyone else thinks

woot, seems like my SF thing bout body mods is doin okay in terms of support.

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games