Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:40 pm
digital m u f f i n s

[@ Ed]:
Okies. Just making sure. My mind
is elsewhere and I am not exactly
focusing enough to really tell the
difference between jokes.

[@ Haku]:
XD You will do great things.

[@ Anon]:
Thus my freaking out right now. He
is acting weird. >..<

Maybe he's just showing his true colors? It's possible, you know. You never really know a person.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:40 pm
... *no comment*  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:41 pm
Anon's right. I could be a total softie who has trouble expressing his true self and has trouble connecting with people so I put on this d**k of a persona.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:43 pm
Tonight is the night we become great!
The Stars will show us the way!

You're totally right, Donut. My buddy has a habit of attracting them crazies that don't seem like crazies, but once the label is attached it spews forth like a fountain.

Tonight is the night we become Great!

The Stars are what gave us away!  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:45 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Anon's right. I could be a total softie who has trouble expressing his true self and has trouble connecting with people so I put on this d**k of a persona.
You don't have to be a softie.. stare

@Mana: I though I had missed Misu's reply. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:48 pm
Lord Edegaru
Sugar Dhaku
You don't have to be a softie.. stare

@Mana: I though I had missed Misu's reply. Thanks.

How could you say that about me, Ed? You could really hurt my feelings, you know? I know I've been a d**k in the past, but I could be wanting to change and you're dashing my hopes.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:49 pm
Haku is one of the nicest, kindest people I know. You know what he does on his off time? He volunteers at a soup kitchen. What the ******** have you ever done, Ed?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:51 pm
What I meant was...guys. That he said that he could be a total softie underneath. I meant that he did not have to be a softie, he could be something else.

I mean I'm a softie. There is nothing wrong with that...right guys? sweatdrop Soup anyone?  

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:54 pm
User Image

And yet, during that off time at the soup kitchens, he is quietly biding his time and lacing it all with poison so as to end the lives of the poor, and thus lower taxes he has to pay out because the country has less mouths to feed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:54 pm
You should choose your words more carefully, Ed. They didn't sound like that. If you must know, I'm in therapy for this kind of thing. I play personae, usually for different groups of people, all because I don't like them to get close to me. I don't like being a d**k, but sometimes I cannot help it. And if I develop a persona for a certain group, I stick with it. I'm trying to learn to not do this and just be nice to this group of people, but it's hard.

You're so mean, Lanfaer. I'll just go back to my persona now.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:55 pm
Sugar Dhaku
You should choose your words more carefully, Ed. They didn't sound like that. If you must know, I'm in therapy for this kind of thing. I play personae, usually for different groups of people, all because I don't like them to get close to me. I don't like being a d**k, but sometimes I cannot help it. And if I develop a persona for a certain group, I stick with it. I'm trying to learn to not do this and just be nice to this group of people, but it's hard.

You're so mean, Lanfaer. I'll just go back to my persona now.
Tonight is the night we become great!
The Stars will show us the way!

Can someone say anti-borderline personality? lol

Tonight is the night we become Great!

The Stars are what gave us away!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:56 pm
User Image

Hey. I deserve a jab after the usual beating you give me with your usual insult barrage.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:57 pm
Well I have told you before, in Shinobi Strike and here, that I am not like that. I welcome kindness and respect. I would not degrade you or belittle you...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:58 pm
You guys are a bunch of assholes. Haku puts on a front that he can keep you at a distance, but he just wanted to be friends. Now you're ruining years of therapy. Years. You two make me sick. Maybe if you bothered to get to know the real Haku, you'd find a wonderful person, but no... You decide to be dickheads.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:00 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
You guys are a bunch of assholes. Haku puts on a front that he can keep you at a distance, but he just wanted to be friends. Now you're ruining years of therapy. Years. You two make me sick. Maybe if you bothered to get to know the real Haku, you'd find a wonderful person, but no... You decide to be dickheads.
I'm not one of the two guys right? I'm not the bad guy...  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games